Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

[Showdown] Risorgimento

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 16 of 17
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 14 | 15 | 16 | Last     Previous | Next
imaloony8.0 Posted: 20:32 Jun01 2011 Post ID: 3011055
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
"Death match? Sounds like my kind of fight..." Fan muttered.

"Indeed it is. I am a little ashamed to have to potentially enter battle without the sacred Deathwatch Astartes Power Armor, but it is currently too damaged to do me any good. It is currently undergoing system testings, and further repairs will need to be attended to afterwards. Luckily the man running the stall was happy to give me extra parts." Magni said.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Craizen Posted: 20:53 Jun01 2011 Post ID: 3011070
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
"That's some serious tech you wear isn't it? I'm not more or less worried about fighting, accept all the times I've killed, its never really been a death. I'm with Goten on the subject. Blayne however doesn't seem to care. I just hop teh audience takes cover. Sparks are about to fly."

Dru was really having seconds thoughts about summoning Sari now. He might need her as a surprise for later.

"Maybe Goten will just drag this match on. Anyone else notice he seems stronger than before?"
imaloony8.0 Posted: 21:17 Jun01 2011 Post ID: 3011083
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"'Serious Tech' is putting it lightly. As a techmarine, I've devoted my life and my body to the machine spirits. It's hard for any sort of squad to take out a techmarine in their armor, and the fact that Goten managed to do it alone, barehanded is rather disturbing. The data I collected from our fight will need to be analyzed when I finally get back to my squad."

"Don't count Hiei out. You may not notice it, but he's hiding something big," Fan said. "It's like some sort of monster hiding close by. When he used his Sword of the Darkness Flame earlier, it was like that beast was revealing a small piece of itself. And considering the damage that could do alone, the full technique could be trouble. Most of the audience probably won't make it out alive if he releases it."

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 21:32 Jun01 2011 Post ID: 3011089
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
Post Likes: 7
+
Hiei's large blast easily overpowered Goten's, which was scaled back immensely. It Gohan, singing the front of his gi off and revealing a shoulder of bare chest. He was thrust back, out of the ring, and shot back into the stands, thankfully for the fans it was mostly stairs. Goten basically made a cave in the stairs, and rubbled closed around it. Goten was nowhere to be found in the rubble.

As the sun began to set, several seconds passed with no noise. Goten's Saiyan pride finally kicked in, and it had been wounded. He seriously underestimated Hiei.

Out of the rubble, you could hear a voice quickly decending to a shout.

"Ka me..."

Aria jumped back. "This.. this is that beam but... his power is skyrocketing! It's like an exponential rise... !"

"Ha ME..."

Blue light began emanating through cracks in the rubble, causing rays of blue to escape to the skies.

"HAAAAA!"

The entire set of stairs was vaporized as a wall of blindingly vibrant blue light several times the size of Goten himself blast forward like a thunderbolt, with an energy so powerful it carved the ring down to the brown earth like a canal.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 21:49 Jun01 2011 Post ID: 3011096
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
After Hiei fired off the Fist of the Mortal Flame, his Jagan Eye had opened. The immense heat it gave off burned his headband off and left his third eye revealed, although looking into it would have no effect on someone of Goten's mental state. The patrons in the audience, however, were another matter.
Hiei hadn't announced the eye this time, and while most had enough sense to look away, there were a few outstanding cases.
"Argh! No! No no no!" someone in the audience screamed as the other patrons looked, it seemed to be an older man, whose eyes were wide with fear. He quickly began clawing at his eyes as if to rip them out. Several second later he fell to the ground, dead.
Several other members of the audience looked on with blank stares, as if mesmerized by the eye.

"Looking into the true eye of an S-Class Demon is not wise, and now they know why..." Hiei said. He saw Goten preparing a large attack, and decided it was time to reveal his own. He thrust his right, bandaged arm out.
"Consider yourself lucky. I don't use this attack on just anyone." Hiei grabbed the bandage and ripped it off with a sharp yank. Underneath the bandage, Hiei's arm wasn't damaged or anything. Rather, from bicept to hand, a tattoo of a black dragon was coiled around his arm.

"Argh!" Fan jumped back, falling to one knee. "That's it... that tattoo is the source of that power I felt earlier. It's so potent... I can hardly stand to look at it..."

Hiei's arm burst into a black flame, similar to the one that surrounded his sword when he used the Sword of the Darkness Flame. "Are you ready for this, then!?" Hiei shouted. He clutched his right hand into a fist and pulled it back. "Dragon of the Darkness Flame!!!" At that moment, Hiei's tattoo came to life as he thrust his arm forward in a punching motion. The mouth of the dragon began to move, and its eyes flashed an evil red color. The tattoo seemed to defy logic as it jumped off of Hiei's arm and began to grow. Instantly, it turned into the very flames that had shrouded Hiei's arm a moment before. It was a Dragon made of those unholy fires that burned in the depths of demon world. It was clear that this dragon didn't was to hurt, or maim, or even kill. It wanted to devour you, body and soul, in one bite. The dragon jumped forward and collided head on with the Kamehameha.

« Last edited by imaloony8.0 on Jun 1st 2011 »

Craizen Posted: 22:06 Jun01 2011 Post ID: 3011101
Craizen
A'ight
+
((I think my brain just exploded.))

Dru watched, his mouth lightly agape. He had seen this sorta of power in years. These two were powerhouses. They would be able to go toe toe with him in his Phoenix form.

"This is just crazy. The whole place is going to go at this rate."

Farshan spoke quietly. "And take us with it."
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 22:55 Jun01 2011 Post ID: 3011159
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
"Let it go! Let it go, Goten!"

Goten was around seven years old. A wizard was summoning a large power, large enough to destroy galaxies. Goten was training with Gohan, his older brother.

"And for the tenth time, it's Kamehameha, not Kamekameha." Gohan smacked Goten lightly on his head. "Goten, listen. I know you're young and shouldn't have to know this... but, well, I had to know the same at your age. This evil that's coming... it wants to kill you."

"Kill you" bounced around in Goten's head. There was no holding back. "Let it go!"

"TIMES TEN!" Yellow aura surged and mixed around the massive blue beam, and it swelled almost unceasingly until it was several times its original size. Pieces of the stands were starting to come unbolted from their foundation, and tiles of the ring were being lifted and cracked apart.

« Last edited by dark_wolf_33 on Jun 1st 2011 »
imaloony8.0 Posted: 07:07 Jun02 2011 Post ID: 3011458
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"I see you still have some bite...! But I'm sorry to tell you that the dragon changes its attack depending on what I want. It didn't kill when I fought Mukuro because I didn't want it to... but now, it's a killing dragon!" Hiei sent a powerful burst of demon energy to reinforce the Dragon. Before he had only just released the dragon, but when he mixed his Demon energy with it, he gained full control and increased its power. The dragon pushed against the blast with renewed vigor.

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 08:42 Jun02 2011 Post ID: 3011478
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
"LET IT GO, SON!"

The Kamehameha completely dissipated, causing Hiei's dragon to surge forward. Goten stood, serious desperation on his face. But, it was as if he knew what to do without ever doing it. It was in his blood. He stared the dragon down eye-to-eye, before running forward and jumping right into its face.

"What's he doing? That's suicide!"

"Dragon Fist!" Goten's aura raged, before swirling around to form the head and body of a dragon on a massive scale. It clashed and met head on with Hiei's dragon, leaving the two evenly matched. Goten pushed with all his might, before putting his hands in front of his face.

"Super..." Blue light started to form in the mouth of the dragon, in Goten's hands. "Ka... me... ha... me..." The light coming from the competitor's auras was enough to make the sky seem pitch black.

Then, the Goten was gone. His attack as well. He reappeared right behind Hiei, Saiyan pride and what could also be described as bloodlust filling his eyes. He pushed his hands right toward Hiei's back.

"HA!"

Everything was deafened and went white.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 09:24 Jun02 2011 Post ID: 3011507
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Reflexes? Experience? Luck? Whatever it was, Hiei almost knew Goten would appear behind him. Still, at that range he knew blocking was useless, and dodging was pointless. His only choice was offense, the sword he held in his left hand, which he had instinctively switched over before the Darkness Flame technique. With no other way to transfer his technique, he grabbed the blade with his right hand and transferred part of the flame directly. He pulled the sword away rapidly, causing blood to spill from his hand, and his sword ignited. "Sword of the Darkness Flame!" he shouted. He felt the Kamehameha impact just as he swung the sword down at Goten.

ss2teengohan Posted: 17:59 Jun02 2011 Post ID: 3011679
ss2teengohan
Post Likes: 0
+
Byakuya watched the fight." I hope Hiei lives. I really want to fight him. His darkness techniques should be a good match with my Shinigami powers." he commented.

Pain just watched in silence, his Rinnegan keeping track of the fighters. After awhile he spoke "So, this wasnt a deathmatch before?" he asked
Craizen Posted: 10:08 Jun03 2011 Post ID: 3012108
Craizen
A'ight
+
"Not Intentionally, no." Dru spat.
You overgrown puppets he thought to himself.

"Blayne wasn't kidding when he said people were holding back. And Bayakuya, you would think someone as smart, and I use that term loosely, would not be so willing to play someone else's game. Hmmmm?"

Dru was perfectl harmonized with his elements now, and had been charging light energy for some time now.
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 12:30 Jun03 2011 Post ID: 3012208
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
The light faded, and dust clouds billowed everywhere. The only word that could describe the situation was carnage. When the dust cleared over Goten, everything seemed normal. He was down on one knee, blood pouring out of a gash from his head.

Oh, and he was missing his left arm. Hiei chopped it off.

He wasn't done. Goten grit his teeth together and stood up, before charging his right arm with ki. He then shoved that over his open wound to cauterize it and stop the bleeding.

"This... this is too much! Stop it!" Aria let out, although she knew there was nothing she could do.

Goten got to his feet and looked around. He frowned.

"That all you got?"
imaloony8.0 Posted: 14:30 Jun03 2011 Post ID: 3012262
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Hiei hadn't made it out of the attack unscathed either. His body had twisted when he struck, so he hadn't taken the attack head on (which probably would have torn him to bits). Instead, there was a large circular gap where the right one-third of his torso should have been. By all rights, he probably should had been dead, but Demons were very resiliant, so he managed to stay up by devoting a large amount of his remaining Demon energy to keeping his insides where they were.
Hiei looked up into the sky and squinted. He saw that the dragon was still spiraling around up there looking for something else to eat. A large missing portion of the crowd showed where his appetizer had been. Instead, Hiei reached his right arm, which was now missing the dragon tattoo, towards the dragon. Almost reluctantly, it broke into several wisps of dark energy and returned to Hiei. Within a few moments, the Tattoo had returned to his arm.
He then turned to Goten. "Not quite," he said. "I admit you have a great deal of power, but without your other arm, you're a sitting duck." Hiei's left hand lit up with an orange flame, the fire of the mortal world. "Perhaps I don't have enough energy to summon the Darkness Flame again, but I still have plenty to finish you."

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 16:27 Jun03 2011 Post ID: 3012383
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
Goten said nothing. Instead, a small gust began swirling around him, before his aura exploded, scattering dust and rock. He wasn't finished.

He flashed out of existence, before popping back into existence, sending a knee straight for Hiei's bleeding torso, while swinging a blazing right hook right to his skull.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 16:48 Jun03 2011 Post ID: 3012391
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Hiei twisted his body so that the knee would hit the other side of his torso. Both hits struck him, but Hiei didn't seem fased. They had done their damage, but the pain didn't seem to bother him. "Compared to Yusuke Urameshi, your punches are like a spring breeze." This time, both of Hiei's fists lit up. "But mine have some extra bite. Double Fist of the Mortal Flame!" After Goten's punch, his torso was left wide open without another arm to guard. Hiei took the oppritunity to send a flurry of flaming punches with both hands towards Goten's stomache.

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 17:41 Jun03 2011 Post ID: 3012399
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
There was no way for Goten to escape. Hiei's fists met contact with Goten's stomach, and simply disintegrated his flesh and drove right through him. Goten coughed and his eyes went wide.

"Yes! Yes, bravo! Now, finish him off with grandeur!" Blayne's face appeared on what was left of the jumbo screen.

"No! This isn't right! We have to stop this!" Several more of the red beans fell down and around the group. Right as Aria began to sprint toward the ring to do what she could to break the two up, the bean popped and a red forcefield shot out of it, trapping Aria and everyone else in their own personal, impenetrable bubble.

Goten's eyes seemed to be fading into the realm of death. He put his only arm up, as if he were reaching to the sky. He put his hand on Hiei's arm (the portion that wasn't sticking through him), as if to beg for mercy. He lifted his hand a bit higher in the air, and then a bit higher. He seemed to be grasping for something beyond Hiei's head, when his demeanor snapped back and with his last bit of energy, he shoved his hand toward Hiei's face.

"KAMEHAMEHA!"
Craizen Posted: 17:54 Jun03 2011 Post ID: 3012402
Craizen
A'ight
+
Dru examined the energy.

"So this his game..." he soaked the sides and started to make it cold. Ice was not really his element, and without a freezing atmosphere,it would take a few minutes.

"This thing may be tough, but maybe I can make it brittle."

Farshan was slashing away at hers to no avail.

"What energy is this?"

((Are they really unbreakable?))
imaloony8.0 Posted: 18:27 Jun03 2011 Post ID: 3012417
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"What the hell is this?" Fan shouted. She quickly drew her saw blade, charging it up with dark energy. She slashed rapidly at the bubble, but it took the blows like she wasn't even touching it.

Magni furrowed his brow. He placed his hands against the bubble and began to push. A space marine augmented with cybernetics is a powerful force indeed, but even he couldn't make the shield give. Instead, he got another idea. He was also outfitted with a MIU (Mind Impulse Unit), which was grapted to his skull. He never used it in battle, because it's mostly just a tool for syncing up to machines. But now, he had a good use for it. He closed his eyes and began to concentrate. He sent as strong a signal as possible through the air towards the screen. It wasn't much, but from there, he tried communicating with its machine spirit, trying to find where Blayne was.

Hiei's eyes (yes, even the third one), buldged. Why won't he die? I can't dodge this one either, it's too close, and I'm still stuck to him! How can I... Hiei looked at the bloody stump that was all that remained of Goten's left arm. Hiei then thought back to his fight with Shigure, the Demon Surgeon, and he knew what he had to do.
Hiei's left hand shot forward, and he pushed off of Goten's right hand.
Two things happened after that. For one, Hiei managed to pivot away from the attack slightly, the blast only singing his hair and his ear. For the other, Hiei's left arm was now in about a thousand pieces, curtosy of Goten's Kamehameha.
The pain tore through Hiei, and he nearly blacked out right then and there. If it weren't because of his other battles, he probably would have. But still, he stood. Every bit of his remaining Demon Energy was now going into keeping him alive. He wouldn't be able to so much as light a cigarette with his Mortal Flame with this power.
Hiei then gritted his teeth and dug his feet into the ground. The Jagan Eye, which had narrowed after Goten's last blast, was wide opene again as Hiei strained to put all of his physical strength into his last attack. With his hand still through Goten's stomach, he tried to swing Goten up over his head, and smash him into the ground behind him. "J...Jagan... Suplex!" Hiei cried with the last of his strength.

ss2teengohan Posted: 22:30 Jun04 2011 Post ID: 3013050
ss2teengohan
Post Likes: 0
+
Byakuya was trapped like the others. He drew his zanpakto and slashed at the energy, but to no avail. He used several different kido spells, they had no effect either. He released his shikai, then his bankai when that did not work. No matter what he tried, the energy remained inpenatrable. "It seems Blayne does not want us to interfere." he remarked.

Pain, meanwhile, just stood there passively in the energy. He did not care what happened really.
Displaying Page 16 of 17
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 14 | 15 | 16 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close