Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Utopia Of Dark - The Last Relic

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 18
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | 16 | 17 | Last     Previous | Next
penguinlord352 Posted: 20:50 Nov03 2011 Post ID: 3073809
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
Post Likes: 1
+
"See that keyhole? I think that is what this key goes to!"

Garm points to the keyhole and holds the key tightly in his hand as he blasts the tiny dark beasts away with the consistent pulse of BPE he has matched to his heartbeat. A last ditch defense, since it also made Garm very tired after he stopped using it. Once, he fell into a coma after using it for ten hours.

"I'll need your help to get to it. Interested?"
Reality-The World RP (It's an MMORPG styled RP: it's never too late to join!)

credit to shay for the sig and Craizen avy.
I'm Sir Walter the Garnet Time-Traveling Assassin of the Gemstone Order.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Craizen Posted: 21:03 Nov03 2011 Post ID: 3073810
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
"Oh yeah. Let's do this. Going in, back me up!" He flex his guantlets as the sharp claws grew in length. He flexed them in a devilish way. "Hehheh. This is going to be fun."

He sprinted, avoiding the flailing strikes the tree was putting out in a effort to keep from being attacked as its wounds were healing. Ziedi ducked and dodged, and increased his speed again, taking the chance to strike when it slammed down a heavy arm. He ran up and jumped, coming back down with a flaming slash through the beast. It screamed in pain and slammed him once again into the rock from before, this time breaking it.

"Auugghhh."

He had manged to slash a good hole in it, the light of hte key hole flashing through.

The mass of night creatures could be heard fully now, screaming through the dark as they converged on the party.
penguinlord352 Posted: 23:46 Nov04 2011 Post ID: 3074105
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garm had charged in only a little ways behind Zeidi, which left the path to the keyhole clear after Zeidi got smashed. Garm stabs the key into place and turns it.

"Did it work?"

Garm flies back on BPE energy clouds, waiting to see if something happens.

Craizen Posted: 09:53 Nov05 2011 Post ID: 3074158
Craizen
A'ight
+
The tree pauses for a moment, contemplating what happened, then starts to attack again before a power scream erupts from it's many mouths. The key placed in it's center pulsed a bright white light. The already upon them shadow creatures fled, the ones not fast enough quickly engulfed by the light. Ziedi, drop into a ditch created when the tree was slamming down, hoping this wasn't some last ditch attack. The light engulfed the zone, then like that was gone. The group was in the same familiar darkness they had started in, the key glowing at the top of the gate.

"What? It just resetted itself? i am not doing this again." Almost knowlingly, the zone switched back to its daylight side, revealing the wise trees from before, except the head was split open like the gate, revealin the path through. A wide and high stone path, like the wall of china. It seemed short, you could see your destination, a bustling utopia about a two miles away.
AK GMAN14 Posted: 21:37 Nov05 2011 Post ID: 3074292
AK GMAN14
Thwipster
Post Likes: 59
+
Hex just stands there.

"Uhhh...what just happened?"
penguinlord352 Posted: 08:22 Nov06 2011 Post ID: 3074394
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"We won. Simple as that."

Garm is staring at the path ahead, wary of whether that city was real or whether this was another trap.

"Now we just have to stay alive."

AK GMAN14 Posted: 13:15 Nov06 2011 Post ID: 3074471
AK GMAN14
Thwipster
Post Likes: 59
+
"That may just be the greatest plan...of all time." Hex says sarcastically

He stares at the city as well.

"So...can someone tell me what's going? Who the hell are you "people?" Why were we fighting a giant tree?"
Craizen Posted: 21:25 Nov06 2011 Post ID: 3074758
Craizen
A'ight
+
"Frankly, Some voice took over it, and then it tried to kill us. I'm assuming whoever caused that is whoever created this world we are in. And staying live? Greatest plan ever considering the circumstances. Let's go check out that city ahead. Maybe we can get some answers to what is going on here."

He realigned his some joints but oddly enough, most of his serious wounds had already healed. If anything, that was the biggest bonus of being here yet. Zeidi started onto the path, examing it.
penguinlord352 Posted: 21:57 Nov06 2011 Post ID: 3074769
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"At least someone agrees with me."

Garm follows Zeidi, not really viewing him as a leader, but an equal at least. He had yet to find much reason to hold Zeidi in high respect. There weren't many people he ever found a reason to respect at all, really.

"I hope this isn't another trap. Or another riddle."

Craizen Posted: 16:57 Nov09 2011 Post ID: 3075448
Craizen
A'ight
+
He placed his hands behind his back and kept walking, examing the roadway. This one seemed clean, and well kept of all things. There were even a few potted plants and lights for when it was dark. Whoever owned this part kept it well maintained. He stopped and walked over to the edge and peered down. This one obviously wasn't enclosed. Whil the scenery was gorgeous, the sky casting beautiful colors of maroon and orange, even seeing distant moons orbiting, it was a straight drop, nothing else below. It was a bit unverving really. It seemed to float off into nothingness. Ziedi shook of the feelings he was having and kept walking.
penguinlord352 Posted: 17:19 Nov09 2011 Post ID: 3075456
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"What, you afraid of heights?"

Garm had also looked over the edge, but hadn't really been bothered by it. He had looked into the metaphorical abyss of death before, so this one seemed real enough to nag at him to watch his step. Still, he did his best not to show it. However, every once in a while, he'd glance at the sides of the path, just in case he'd gotten closer to one without realizing it.

Craizen Posted: 17:40 Nov09 2011 Post ID: 3075471
Craizen
A'ight
+
Ziedi didn't turn around when he answered him.

"I'm more afraid of falling into nothing."

As the group walked, stone arches that had been added on to the wall began to appear. The lined the last quarter mile to the entrance of the next zone, which as the last, was gated off. The arches were draped with luscious fines, sporting white,green,yellow and many other various colors of flowers. The arches were studded with matching gems. The fragrance was wonderful, redolent. It made Ziedi think of the of the super gardens back on earth. Faint music could be heard, and the daily chatter of people. It sounded like a town from the latest video games.
penguinlord352 Posted: 18:44 Nov09 2011 Post ID: 3075491
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garm keeps up with the latest games, so he feels like saying something sarcastic along those lines.

"Great. We're in a video game."

He sighes and wonders how they'll get through this time.

Craizen Posted: 13:49 Nov10 2011 Post ID: 3075698
Craizen
A'ight
+
"Well, video games are the representation of humans deepest fantasy's and desires. It's entirely possible at least some of where we are is based of a game."

As the group got closer, the path widened out a bit, and birds could be heard chirping and seen tending to their nest. At least here, it was spring time; Baby birds could be heard clamoring for lunch. This was a small relief to Ziedi, at least some wildlife had retained it's innocent nature. The sounds of the city could be heard better now too. The chatter was happy and excited, the music upbeat. The whole place seemed to be buzzing.

"It almost sounds like a festival, I wonder what for. At least they sound friendly." he expressed aloud.

*Ahh, if only Ziedi knew what he was getting himself into. Hell, I wished I knew what I was getting into.*

((If you guys want secondary characters go ahead. Mine are plot related so it will be a bit.))
penguinlord352 Posted: 23:07 Nov19 2011 Post ID: 3078421
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"Based on out luck so far, it is probably an anti-human festival. Who thinks I'm right? Show of hands please."

Garm's tone conveys his extremely sarcastic attitude towards this entire situation. Talking trees, a strange version of the Great Wall of China, and now this unseen festival. What else could possibly happen to him? A Lycan claiming to know him might show. That would be...annoying. He begins muttering to himself.

"Hopefully that Lycan punk doesn't show his ugly mug around here..."

Craizen Posted: 21:15 Nov21 2011 Post ID: 3078861
Craizen
A'ight
+
Zeidi rolled his eyes. "Don't get too over imaginative now."

The gates opened up, welcoming in a way. The music was loud, but happy and relaxing. The smells of food booths and happy children could be heard. It really was perfect. Though everyone seemed to be dressed the same. In long, draping golden robes with lith different shades of overlapping fabrics, that caught the sun brilliantly. Their faces were what bugged Ziedi the most. The were too smooth, a ltitle to perfect.

A welcome of sorts, wearing a discerning hat, came to the group.

"Welcome to Saruas. You are just in time to celebrate our Golden Sun of Zinsoth Festival."

An eyebrow raised. "Golden sun of Zinsoth?"
ss2teengohan Posted: 01:19 Nov23 2011 Post ID: 3079268
ss2teengohan
Post Likes: 0
+
Ed returned to his normal form.

'Zinsoth? We're definatly in a video game now." He remarked
penguinlord352 Posted: 23:49 Nov23 2011 Post ID: 3079696
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garm is tempted to ask if they've seen the Lycan he'd mentioned earlier, but decided against it. He sighed loudly.

"Video game indeed."

Garm almost wished the werewolf were there, as he would have made a more...entertaining comment than Garm had.

Craizen Posted: 02:13 Nov25 2011 Post ID: 3079985
Craizen
A'ight
+
The greeter looked at Garm, a inquisitive. "You have a thought troubling you, yes?"

Ziedi signed. "I would rather hope we're not in a game. Someone should just pull the plug now."

Another official stepped up. "Game? Why this is no game silly. Our culture has been standing for thousands of years, all to our creator, the Great Zinsoth. He forged our fair city, no...our great Utopia and many of others like it. He's saved us from wars! He picks our leaders. I would sooner die than this be a, what is it? Video Game you speak of."

Trumpets sounded in the distance, and the rush of people began to move towards the court square, surrounding a gigantic gold statue, showing a jovial, long haired man in robes similar to those around them.

"Come Come, it is time to give thanks to our creator, lest we be thrown into the arena to die!"

The two officials, joined by a few other, started nudging the group towards the commotion.
penguinlord352 Posted: 02:22 Nov26 2011 Post ID: 3080200
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garm starts to move towards the center of the festivities when he spots him.
So...he's here too.
A hardened look takes root in Garms eyes as he makes for a man, seeming to be almost identical to Garm himself save the outfit and lack of weaponry, who vanishes into the crowd like he knew Garm was coming.
"Where did you go?"
He is about to stalk off when he remembers his traveling companions and stops to wait for them at the edge of the crowd.

((Character 2. If not approved, I'll play the whole "spotting him" thing off as a hallucination.))

Name: Garrus Lupine AKA Garrus Plasmal
Species: Lycan
Phsyical Strength: Inhumanly strong. When under extreme circumstances and while transformed he can lift close to one ton, however this is with great difficult. Last 'Master of Lycanthropic Martial Arts.'
Ki, Mystic, Magic Strength: Lycanthropy. Results in many times more highly attuned senses than those of a regular human. Possibly even hundreds of times more.
Weaponry: Hands and feet and, when transformed, fangs and claws. Usually carries brass knuckles around too.
Height: Human form; 5'9, same as Garm. Lycan form; 7'10
Weight: 160 lbs
Description: He wears a sleeveless black button up shirt, unbuttoned, and grey armor-like pants that move and sound like normal pants. They expand to deal with the change in his size when transforming either into or out of Lycan form. The shirt doesn't need to expand since it is unbuttoned and sleeveless. He has black eyes that contrast with his unusual gray hair, which is short but wild. He is well muscled and possesses a tan. He has no facial hair. He wears grey steel-toe combat boots with some kind of fur on the outside of them. He has a specially designed pair of tinted goggles around his neck that he puts on to decrease the glare from light sources and allow him to see in the dark. He can also wear them when transformed. They are pitch black.
Lycan Form Description: Typical werewolf with black fur. Wears the same clothes as in human form, as they were specially made so Garrus can wear them in both forms.
Bio: Garm's identical twin brother. There are no birth records of him as his parents kept him a secret from the world government by having one of their close friends, a professional 'identity forger' and, unbeknownst to them, Lycan, raise him for them, only seeing him at a yearly vacation away from the government's prying eyes in France. He has always enjoyed irritating his older twin, but kept his Lycanthropy a secret until after Garm developed the BPE. Until after their parents were dead. They've clashed several times during Garm's missions, leaving Garm's handlers with many more questions than answers. Only Garm knew he was a Lycan though. He managed to make it out of a different area than the others were in and found his way into the city where the festival celebrating Zinsoth was taking place.

« Last edited by penguinlord352 on Nov 26th 2011 »

Displaying Page 5 of 18
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | 16 | 17 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close