Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Utopia Of Dark - The Last Relic

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 7 of 18
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | ... | 16 | 17 | Last     Previous | Next
penguinlord352 Posted: 21:39 Dec05 2011 Post ID: 3081878
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
Post Likes: 1
+
"I have a name you know. Though, I doubt you even care. You don't, do you?"

Garm continues to show no reaction and act dignified. He didn't know who or what he'd face, but he intended to live and die with his dignity intact.

"So, which ones do I get to kill, eh?"

Garrus was sickened by this whole thing, but he showed no trace of it, his outward appearance seeming eager for the prospect of fighting against those he had called 'heretics'. Seems like acting runs in the family.
Reality-The World RP (It's an MMORPG styled RP: it's never too late to join!)

credit to shay for the sig and Craizen avy.
I'm Sir Walter the Garnet Time-Traveling Assassin of the Gemstone Order.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Craizen Posted: 21:59 Dec05 2011 Post ID: 3081885
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
"The only one you wish will dignify you with a name is the one who slays you, lest you be nameless on your grave." It was spiteful, cold comment.

"Forgive me for my stupidity Garm, I can't resist at this moment."

He took off like a rocket, catching the guards off moment enough to slip pas their inital attacks to stop him. His guantlets reached full length, a faint trearing sound could be heard before a thud, as Ziedi landed next to Garm.

Before he had a chance to get up, he was warped with a guard to the pit.

Another tapped Garm and Ed on their shoulders, and guided them to a narrow, split hallway to respective sides of the arena.

They looked at Anthas. "Now you...you we might come up with something special for."
penguinlord352 Posted: 23:11 Dec05 2011 Post ID: 3081894
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garm kept his face impassive but marched forward, maintaining his dignity.

Garrus waited, apparently now calm, though he was simply focused on planning their escape.
Odds are that clawed guy'll be thrown in that pit I heard about earlier...dunno what they'll do to the skeleton guy...the other two'll probably be fighting in the arena. So...50/50 chance I have to fight Garm first...well, I'd rather convince him to let me help, so I'll just dodge and talk.

Guy117 Posted: 18:50 Dec06 2011 Post ID: 3081992
Guy117
Big Ghey
Post Likes: 3
+
*Anthas was very interested what exactly the had planned.He knew the others would be perfectly fine and trusted in their abilities.*

And what would that be?
ss2teengohan Posted: 01:37 Dec07 2011 Post ID: 3082013
ss2teengohan
Post Likes: 0
+
(Am I the purple one?)

Annoyed that they didnt manage to get away Edward resolved himself for a fight. He did not hold any love for his companions, but neither did he want them slain. He tried to teleport away, but unsurprisingly was not able to. He went to his side of the arena with a glance towards Garm.
penguinlord352 Posted: 14:29 Dec09 2011 Post ID: 3082350
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
((I believe you are.))

Garm wonders what sort of foe he will be killing in this arena.

Maybe we'll go free if we win.

Garm flashes back to his moment of panic at thinking he saw Garrus, but pushes it out of his mind.

Craizen Posted: 18:21 Dec12 2011 Post ID: 3082678
Craizen
A'ight
+
As Garrus is lead to his side of the Arena, a Golden gladiator, almost in resemblence to this dude(( http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/40/445757-goldstar_super.jpg )) walks next him. He wears a golden armor, carrying nothing but a shield and a two foot wide, sharp disc, which appeared to have the center cut out. His hair flowed with a golden energy, and he was rank was pompous attitude. He looked Garrus up and down. "Eh. Good luck. Which one you want?"

Zeidi was carefully placed, using his water control to create ice spikes to keep him placed. The pit was deep, and he wanted to go slow. He could her snapping at the bottom.

« Last edited by Craizen on Dec 12th 2011 »
penguinlord352 Posted: 21:34 Dec12 2011 Post ID: 3082716
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garrus looked at strange and, in his opinion, extremely arrogant man.

"Both."

He waits for a response to this, continuing to walk along. Best case scenario, he'd get to side with the two and this idiot would enter to try and stop them. Then, they'd kill him and free the other two after breaking out of the arena. At least, that was his plan.

"If not both, then the one who doesn't look like me."

Craizen Posted: 21:57 Dec12 2011 Post ID: 3082717
Craizen
A'ight
+
"You can have him" the inflection making note of Garm going to Garrus's side.

"The other interest me more. It's been awhile since I had a good challenge."

As they all four were guided through the opening tunnels, the arena began to split((which I'm not sure if you got earlier)), a opaque energy shield split the oval arena directly in half, Garm and Garrus on one side, Ed and Golden Boy on the other. The crowd screeched in bloody anticipation. These fight had become rare as of late.

A voice boomed. "Refusal to fight, or draw blood from your opponent results in your loss, and battle against...one of our various pets. And if all else fails, we crush you both with the energy field around you. So choose wisely."

Golden stretched and pointed at Ed with his disc.

"Prepared to die?"
penguinlord352 Posted: 23:14 Dec12 2011 Post ID: 3082724
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garm didn't even wait for the voice to speak before charging Garrus. He believed that Garrus being here meant he had been at that ceremony, which was true. Since Garm hadn't seen him standing, he assumed that meant Garrus was on the side of the elders.

"DIE!"

Garm charges at Garrus, his katana drawn and bearing down to slash into his twin. Garrus catches the blade with his brass knuckles.

"Oi, hold up bro! I'm here to help break you out."

"Sure, sure. And I'm the Queen of England!"

They go back and forth like that, Garrus blocking and Garm attacking until Garrus finally convinces Garm is is there to help by letting Garm slash him across the chest. Due to Garrus's Lycan blood, the wound seals up within a minute.

"Happy now?"

"Very much so, yes. Now, shall we?"

"I rather think we shall."

Garm sheathes his katana and Garrus puts his brass knuckles away.

"BRING ON THE BEAST!"

« Last edited by penguinlord352 on Dec 12th 2011 »

ss2teengohan Posted: 01:17 Dec13 2011 Post ID: 3082735
ss2teengohan
+
Ed looks at the golden warrior and started to laugh. He laughed so hard that tears started running down his face. He finally opened his mouth, gasping for breath. "....Ok...That was funny. Ok kid, you had your fun, now get out of the arena so I can face my real opponent."
Craizen Posted: 17:59 Dec13 2011 Post ID: 3082801
Craizen
A'ight
+
Golden Boy, let's call him Craiz for simplicity, gave a small smile before firing of two disc of the same size as his, except this with a golden electric energy.

"Ohhh, I will enjoy this."

There a dead silence, before a light step was heard, though a massive beast, at least 8 times Garm/garrus size lolled in. It's like a caterpillar, covered in layers of baggy skin, rows of sharp teeth and several eyes covering it.

A second arrived behind them, praying mantis like, the same size. It's claws were razor sharp, it's movements more deliberate, it was armored. It seemed to disappear in the bright light, it's cloaking activating. The work like beast roared, and noxious gas poured out. Not deadly in itself, but extremely disorienting if inhaled too much.
penguinlord352 Posted: 19:42 Dec13 2011 Post ID: 3082814
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"I'll take the worm, you take the mantis?"

"Sounds good to me."
And with that Garrus leaned back and howled at the Arena ceiling, changing form. His mucles grew as the fur began to cover his body and his armored pants expanded to fit the Lycan form just as well as his human form. The deadly claws on his hands and feet were extended and, closing his eyes, he listened intently.

Garm, meanwhile, had used the BPE to make a helmet to protect himself from the giant worm-thing's gas and was jumping around between BPE platforms above it, firing lightning arrows from Nidhogg. He'd used the BPE to slingshot over while Garrus transformed.

"Ah, there you are."
Garrus suddenly sprints across the arena floor on all fours, moving faster than any ordinary creature should be able too, and jumps up into the air to about the point where the Mantis thing's head height was, spinning into a flurry of kicks. He'd heard it's movements and charged for the head. Landing on the wall of the arena he jumps back at the space where he last heard the mantis and aims to tackle it with his enormous Lycan form's combined weight and strength.

Craizen Posted: 22:00 Dec13 2011 Post ID: 3082826
Craizen
A'ight
+
The worm was able to manipulate it's loose folds, dodging some lighting strikes, take a few though due to it's slowness. It began to vibrate, as a chunks of skin sloughed off, mutating into small pest with wings. About 15 buzzed angrily and nimbly, tactily sending bolts of energy back at Garm.

The mantis was swift for it's size, carefully using Garrus's calculations to use it's own defense. After the first flurry of kicks, which it deflecte back and forth with the broad side of it's sharp arms, it dropped the cloaking and sprang towards Garrus to meet him in mid air, it's deadly scythe like arms a formidable offense.
penguinlord352 Posted: 22:26 Dec13 2011 Post ID: 3082829
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garm used his BPE to form sharp spears which he sends flying through the tiny flying pests as he continues to fire lightning arrows at the worm. Some of the deflected arrows graze him as he leaps around from BPE platform to BPE platform, but Nidhogg uses most of the resulting charge to power up the arrows he is firing at the moment. His hair is standing up though.

Garrus smashes into the flat side of one of the blades with a force equivalent to a high powered cannon firing an explosive shell. He shoves off it with a broken right arm, which immediately, and extremely painfully, begins to heal. He uses the claws on his feet to stay on the arena wall, keeping himself ready to dash to the side to dodge the scything limbs of the giant mantis.

ss2teengohan Posted: 13:24 Dec14 2011 Post ID: 3082877
ss2teengohan
+
Edward flicked his hand. The discs were knocked off course by his telekinesis, they sank into the wall behind him. He lifted his wrist and looked at it as if there was a watch there. "Is that all you got? I got things to do and not a lot of time to do them in."
Craizen Posted: 19:07 Dec14 2011 Post ID: 3082903
Craizen
A'ight
+
There is a very defined ping and a swoosh, then very subtle ping and a swoosh, as the two disc split and multiply, coming back. Craiz moved in a quick step, arriving in front of Ed in what seemed like only a few steps for his distance. He watched fore any movement by Ed before rearing up his shield and slamming at Ed with a hard arm, fully aware it would miss.

The force of Garrus was enough to shock the Mantis a bit on one side, but not enough it didn't strike with it's left in sporadic fashion, creating gaps and rubble in the arena. It screeched, releasing a super sonic blast into the fray.

The skin of the worm almost came alive, showing short strong legs under it. It flowed like water, sending gak bombs at garm, that explode on contact or after a bit. It released more underlings, which moved together to create capturing nets in hopes of a direct hit
penguinlord352 Posted: 19:16 Dec14 2011 Post ID: 3082907
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garm's eyes begin to glow black and BPE forms into a super-dense orb in his hand. Retreating back a safe distance from the worm, he fires it. His secret move: Split-second Super Gravitational Field. AKA, mini-black hole. It is a very tiring technique he can only use once a week, so he minimizes BPE output to defense and mobility.

Garrus's arm finishes healing as he dodges the left scythe. The supersonic screech gets to him at first, but he lets loose a savage, bloodthirsty howl that matches it, canceling out the sound.

ss2teengohan Posted: 03:02 Dec15 2011 Post ID: 3082929
ss2teengohan
+
The arm passes through "Ed" as if it were mist. Craiz is momentarily confused when he hears a voice behind him. "And now it ends." Ed appeared behind him with a psychic blade and attempted to stab him through the back.
Craizen Posted: 12:37 Dec28 2011 Post ID: 3084626
Craizen
A'ight
+
Craiz used the rotation and twisted down low as he did, showcasing his flexibility. He had been warned of possible psychic abilities but not to what extent. He low sweep kicks, keep his body almost to the ground with an eye on the blade. The razor sharp energy rings were all the way back now in striking range. He moved his hand in a slight motion and they came down with precision on Ed.

The worm's underlings shrieked as the felt the pull, firing poison needles to try to weaken Garm. The larger one had begun to tunnel, and fast, it's large body quickly disappearing underground. Before it had, it had released a second set of attack underlings, different from the first, almost more humanoid with butterfly type wings. The trio rose into the air, the first releasing a thick haze to add to the confusion.

Through Garrus's growl, the mantis struck with daring precision near his chest, its other arm coming up from the ground.
Displaying Page 7 of 18
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | ... | 16 | 17 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close