Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Forever - The Endless World [RP]

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 13
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 11 | 12 | Last     Previous | Next
nightmare2 Posted: 19:13 Feb26 2012 Post ID: 3096889
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
"Well insulting or not, in my point of view it is true. Age difference your child compared to me, kinda annoying actually. But fine I will stop calling child."

Night follows his motion to the Majin. He also noticed him watching the knife probably wondering what to take as his next choice of action.

"True... you should probably try to learn things other than what you are currently skilled at. Question can you read minds, Kindred? I would assume you can't as if you could you probably would be so worried about the knife. More importantly is that Majin that you seem so worked up over. By the looks of it he will probably kill or be killed, pity but that is life. Atleast he will have lived his life as he wanted to..."

Night glares at the Kindred and puts emphasis on the last sentence. The winds grow stronger, momentarily they rise up in the air. He smiles and waits for the man to act.
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Craizen Posted: 19:24 Feb26 2012 Post ID: 3096897
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
Cyrus actually gives off a light chuckle. "Pardon me, actually giving someone the chance to make choices. Tell you what, I'll humor you, take us down, as your probably bound and determined to do so anyway."

And matching his gaze, "Wipe that smile off your face, you haven't won anything yet," he said, his eyes almost playful.
nightmare2 Posted: 19:49 Feb26 2012 Post ID: 3096908
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"You talk as if you know me? Funny little thing now isn't that, Kindred. And entering someone's mind and forcing them to do something is not a choice."

The wind picks up again and they rise up in the air, then the wind picks up speed and a loud rushing noise is heard and the view around them is blocked out. When the wind subsides they are standing in the middle of the battle.

"Wow... can't believe that worked and to think it was meant for only one person. Well you have been humored Kindred and interestly enough I have won."

Night's grin widens and something changes about him along with the air around him which seems to grow colder. The raven on his shoulder begins to twitch about nervously.

« Last edited by nightmare2 on Feb 26th 2012 »

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Craizen Posted: 19:55 Feb26 2012 Post ID: 3096914
Craizen
A'ight
+
Cyrus stood, his 6'3 frame significantly taller than Night's, not that he used this as intimidation. He knew better than to underestimate smaller or more than likely stronger opponents. He did however go into battle mode, his eyes glowing with a light pink energy that helped him track opponents.

"Now, as I said earlier, I have plans to accomplish and I do not plan on dying yet. So, good sir, you have not won yet." He readied himself, ready to react.

« Last edited by Craizen on Feb 26th 2012 »
nightmare2 Posted: 20:26 Feb26 2012 Post ID: 3096921
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Night stares at him confusedly wondering what was going on inside his head, he sheaths his knife.

"You know your not very bright, if I had wanted to fight you why would I bring you over here? You wanted to stop them fighting so I rbought you here, though the Majin will die by the looks of it. So you could atleast try before that happens."

Craizen Posted: 20:30 Feb26 2012 Post ID: 3096922
Craizen
A'ight
+
Cyrus simply turns and begins to walk back to his spot, but stops early next to a tree and plots himself down.

"In the middle of a fight? When he is at his most harried and focused on not dying? That is bad timing in my opinion." He seems annoyed, threatening him with a look of knife only to put them at failed cause.

"But humor me this too, what did you hope to accomplish by taking me down here?"

« Last edited by Craizen on Feb 26th 2012 »
Yogi_Bear Posted: 21:13 Feb26 2012 Post ID: 3096925
Yogi_Bear
Post Likes: 0
+
((Tomas was from the other RP 1:2 :P Fheren is this guy's name.))

Fheren saw the gauntlet come apart and each part of it fly toward him. He drew three arrows onto his bow and released them. They contacted with some of the shrapnel on the left side of the mess of projectiles and knocked them off course. Fheren was able to dodge the rest of the attack, stepping aside so as to prevent himself from being pierced by the pieces of the gauntlet. He made his way over to Erika, firing a few more arrows at the masked Majin to keep him distracted. "Do we have a plan?" he asked her between soft grunts as he released his arrows.
Thanks Craizen

Proc^^
++Pixel Euphoria
penguinlord352 Posted: 22:54 Feb26 2012 Post ID: 3096931
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
Post Likes: 1
+
Erika really didn't like it when flaming birds sang and people asked obviously mute people questions. She actually took the time to sigh before casting Sound Counter, a wind spell that would counter the peace-instilling tune's effect on both her and Garm, then spread it to the others. With the Majin, such a move was incredibly stupid in her opinion, and could quite possibly get them all killed.
Reality-The World RP (It's an MMORPG styled RP: it's never too late to join!)

credit to shay for the sig and Craizen avy.
I'm Sir Walter the Garnet Time-Traveling Assassin of the Gemstone Order.
1 : 2 Posted: 01:21 Feb28 2012 Post ID: 3097120
1 : 2
Post Likes: 0
+
"Th... thanks!" spoke Thistle as Garm headbutted the majin leader off of her, an act which caused him to merely grunt as the enlarged skull hit him but he leaped back and only watched as the trickery of flames surround him and the phoenix come before him. He smiled, content that none of them knew the advantages bestowed to him by his mind closure technique and waited for the right moment. He was also amused at Erika for using a wind manipulating magic on someone who could feel the flow of wind. The winds made by Night soon did their job and the flames became unstable, which the leader reacted to by sliding down underneath the revolving ball of flames, dodging the wind thread, and standing back up on the outside, cutting and dispersing the fireballs with one swing of his sword and Fheren's arrows with another. Though he missed the phoenix he continues on to leap away from the creature and stop on the edge of the field. He checked his wound, and even though he finds that blood continued to flow because of Garm's hit, the cloth he'd placed to clot the wound could still sustain his composure for much more than a few minutes at the least. He smiled, a speckle of blood at the edge of his mouth but hidden under his half-mask.
"Wow! Does nothing work against this guy?"

"...Without speed greater than mine I'm afraid you cannot defeat me." remarked the leader. "But I must commend the lot of you, your strengths greatly surpass most I have faced up until now. I feel the need to ask you your names, so that I may remember you. Especially you, boy. But then again you may not be a normal child, and maybe not even a child at all, thus it is no surprise for you to have defeated Mykage. He is still young, and has much to learn." he looked over to Night, smiling. "Like I said, I feel the need to ask you your names... but that wouldn't be necessary. I've had enough of this." he spoke, readying his blade only to feel a pair of feet fall onto the dirt road behind him as he re-tuned his focus.
"Funny, I feel the same way!"
"Ge...Geoff!" exclaimed Thistle, alerting the majin to the human's identity. The leader turned to see the young man of blue eyes walking towards the entrance of the field, coming to halt once blades of grass were underneath his shoes.
"So... you're finally here." remarked the assassin.
"...Sorry for not showing up sooner, heroes do that often." spoke Geoff, although no hint of humor could be heard within his voice.
"Ugh, I'm just sorry I couldn't send this creep running before you got here. I ended up needing these guys to help me out." spoke Thistle, freeing herself of the chains, her face no longer showing signs of the pain she was going through, as she didn't want to look weak, especially not around Geoff.
"Enough empty talk. So, are you going to come willingly, Geoff Apalis, or do I have to cut off your feet and drag you along with me?"
"Hey! Watch it, I'm not done with you yet, you creep!" Thistle shouted, her face of an irritated expression now, mixed with slight anger.
"...No, Thistle. I don't need anyone else to fight my fights for me. If it's me you're after, then come and get me. Forget these people, come and face me!"
"I have to admit, I did get carried away fighting them, but all they've done is disappoint me up until now. So I guess you're right."
"Good... Then let's do this." spoke Geoff, entering battle stance.
"Wait! Geoff! You're going to use 'that'? Everyone will see it if you use it here!"
"...It doesn't look like we have any other choice, do we now? I know what I'm doing, Thistle. I know how to take him down in one shot. Besides, why else would he be after me if it wasn't because of the Lantern Sword?"
"But...!"
"Everyone, stay out of this!" shouted Geoff, hoping that the everything he'd gathered about the majin leader watching the battle from the sidelines would be enough to finish the battle.
"Hehe... An ace in the hole, you say?" remarked the leader, turning around to face Geoff.

« Last edited by 1 : 2 on Feb 28th 2012 »

penguinlord352 Posted: 15:57 Feb28 2012 Post ID: 3097209
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garm fell back to where Erika was standing, readying a healing spell to cast on him. He didn't like that this guy took his time showing up, but he returned to his Animus form anyways. It wa easier to heal this way. Erika pressed her hands on the wounds and they began glowing green and started to heal. He was still ready to breath fire at any given moment, just in case. He stayed perfectly still as Erika constantly reminded him to be, but his green Dragon Eyes were still focused on the Majin and the newcomer.

nightmare2 Posted: 18:43 Feb28 2012 Post ID: 3097240
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
((lol 666 views...))
Night raises an eyebrow at the leaders comment towards him but says nothing instead he allows the pheonix to land on his other shoulder having stopped it's singing. Night pets it and wonders if the Kindred could manage to dodge it. If wanted the pheonix could be come a full embodiment of flames and rockets toward anything then explode with massive force and range.

"Well after this man uses his ace on you then I will tell you my name."

Night looks over at Erika and Garm. Unknown to them at the moment he had used to pheonix's song for something else. He still frowns at their relationship and gets annoyed that his luck is terrible.

Damn that Magi all her fault.

penguinlord352 Posted: 19:50 Feb28 2012 Post ID: 3097283
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Erika notices Night's gaze and turns her head away fast in a clear indication of distrust and dislike felt towards the short magi. Garm is now watching Night carefully, his eyes narrowing slightly as he takes in the frown and the Pheonix, beginning to suspect something about the song it was singing earlier. He was even more grateful that Erika had used her heading magic on the both of them to dispel any and all unnatural or natural changes to their mental state and nervous systems. She was always excessively careful when dealing with magic creatures like the Pheonix.

nightmare2 Posted: 20:48 Feb28 2012 Post ID: 3097311
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Night noticed and got confused about why Garm was staring and why Erika loked away, took him a few seconds to figure that one out. His frowned deepened and he wondered if he summoned a defective pheonix.

"Your not defective are you?"

Either way Night still had confidence now that he knew more about everyone. He wanders off and sits down next to one of the dead assassins and just stares at it. Occasionally he pokes it like a curious child. The pheonix on his shoulder bursts into flames and dies out, no longer being needed Night sent it away.

Craizen Posted: 13:30 Feb29 2012 Post ID: 3097569
Craizen
A'ight
+
Cyrus looks intently at Night, almost like he was using his powers to read his mind, but that was something he wasn't particularly keen on. He didn't mind the fabrication or trickery, but he didn't like invading the private thoughts men keep to themselves. He did wonder why the Majin would throw such an ineffective attack. He would know better? Wouldn't He? Cyrus thought to himself.

Or that was the point, and the phoenix's actually purpose failing destruction was somewhat roe sinister.

« Last edited by Craizen on Feb 29th 2012 »
nightmare2 Posted: 14:43 Feb29 2012 Post ID: 3097578
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"Hey, how come this guy isn't waking up?"

Night looks seriously confused and in reality is confused as to why. He looked up at the Kindred having felt someones eyes on him. He still was unsure if it could read his mind but then again he set up a little wall so he was sure he was safe from that. But it still bugged him, he assumed that the Pheonix was on everyone's minds which told him how cautious they were. He also learned a few other things, minor things at that, about them.

penguinlord352 Posted: 15:40 Feb29 2012 Post ID: 3097607
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garm was merely keeping an eye on Night out of suspicion. He wouldn't let anyone take Erika away from him unless she wanted to go with them. However, he found himself answering the midget Magi's rather foolish question.

"He died. That's why he won't wake up. I thought you were all about the whole corpse-strewn battlefield thing earlier?"

Erika finishes healing Garm and pulls a spare shirt out of her messenger bag for him. He puts it on, all the while keeping and eye on Night.

nightmare2 Posted: 16:46 Feb29 2012 Post ID: 3097613
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"I am all about the corpse strewn battlefield and I knew he was dead..."

Night sticks his tongue out at Garm and, out of habit, folds his arms and looks away defiantly. He stays like that for about aminute before he continues to poke the dead guy and starts to cover up his wounds.

"That doesn't explain WHY he won't wake up. It all your fault, little Garm you messed everything up! Now your making dumb answers to my smart questions."

Night glares at him, the at the Kindred, and finally just because he is in the mood he glares at Erika and Fheren. After finishing glaring them down he resummons the pheonix and starts bullying it.Eventually it starts to sing the same song as before.

"Hate doing this, stupid Kindred."

Craizen Posted: 17:18 Feb29 2012 Post ID: 3097618
Craizen
A'ight
+
Cyrus raises an eyebrow, a slightly confused look on his face. "Now what did I do? I hardly know you, and to think, I haven't even touched you, nor your mind. But all this begs another question. He won't wake up because he has no life in him, natural or unnatural, simple as that. Unless you are driving at another point, and that I won't touch. And leave that poor bird alone, you should treat it as a companion."

The look was still there, before he finally asked what was really bugging him, especially after that last show of emotion. "How old are you? Really?"
nightmare2 Posted: 17:39 Feb29 2012 Post ID: 3097633
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"I just get the feeling that your a person I would dislike, Kindred. I do treat my firey birdy as a companion, what I did was something called training. And he should get up and start walking cause I once over heard people saying stuff about people getting another life after death."

Night rolls his eyes at the Kindred's incompetence and wonders where exactly he heard that and if he was possibly drunk. The pheonix continues to sing its calming song and the raven on his shoulder gets more and more twitchy.

"How old am I?"

Night opens his mouth to answer that but then closes it looking confused. he bgins counting on his fingers.

"Not sure I stopped counting a while ago. But I came to this continent probably 40 years ago. My memory isn't that good but I know I was travelling the sea for probably a decade and before that is pretty hazy. So My best bet is probably 50 years old. No not right not sure but being stuck in a child's body really complicates things. Oh! Birdy is doing it correctly."

Night still has that confused look on his face as he praises his bird and sends it back away. Then he just sits there still thinking about his age for a brief second his confused look is replaced by pure hate before becoming confused again.

penguinlord352 Posted: 18:27 Feb29 2012 Post ID: 3097657
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Erika, worried about the effect the song might have casts a simple, yet powerful spell of mental fortitude, using the locket to boost the spell's effectiveness. She doesn't look at Night or the bird, but focuses on guarding her and Garm's minds from the effects of the song.

Garm puts a hand on her shoulder to calm her a bit. He could tell she was still pretty angry that their day had been intruded upon so many times already.

Displaying Page 5 of 13
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 11 | 12 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close