Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Keep The Serious Story Going

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Last     Previous | Next
CrypticWizard Posted: 11:24 Oct07 2016 Post ID: 3423863
CrypticWizard
Most Cryptic Of All Wizards
Post Likes: 226
+
But this time, Julie was determined to shut them down for good. She realized what she had to do, and went two doors down to the mainframe room. This, of course, was still running and here she could upload the virus at the source. She inserted the flash drive and in less than a minute the virus was transferred. But then she heard the door slam behind here, and turned around to find herself face-to-face with an angry Gil Bates.
I want my old avatar back...
I wonder if anyone will bother trying to read what this says.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Matt77 Posted: 05:29 Oct17 2016 Post ID: 3424516
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 275
+
"Gil, your time is up. Now that the virus has been used, everyone will see YOU as the villain."
"You won't get away with this. That girl, she'll find out."
"Bullshizzles she will, Julie darted. She'll end up like you before she even gets a sniff."
*Bang, bang, bang* Gil fell to the ground. Julie shot him three times in the abdomen. One of the bullets hit his kidney though. He was finished. Kathleen then burst in.

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
CrypticWizard Posted: 15:56 Oct23 2016 Post ID: 3424856
CrypticWizard
Most Cryptic Of All Wizards
Post Likes: 226
+
"Oh, my gosh, Julie, what happened?" Kathleen almost screamed.
"He attacked me," replied Julue, her voice deadly calm. "I had to defend myself."
Kathleen knew this wasnt true. She had never opposed Julie's practices before, but this was cold-blooded murder. This was where Kathleen had to draw the line.
"Julie, I can't let you get away with this."
Julie laughed. "You can't stop me!" She oressed the gun against Kathleen's head. "Goodbye, Kathleen, it's been a pleasure," she said, and pulled the trigger.
Click
I want my old avatar back...
I wonder if anyone will bother trying to read what this says.
Matt77 Posted: 07:10 Oct25 2016 Post ID: 3424961
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Julie stopped dead. There was no bullet left! She even knew there were only three in her gun, how could she have been so stupid to use them all? But now she knew she was in trouble. Kathleen was faster, stronger, and more agile than her, so she would easily be beaten in a one on one. However she decided smacking her over the head with the gun would work.
Kathleen fell to the floor. Blood was beginning to flow from her head. Not large amounts, but enough to be noticeable. She tried to get up, but Julie kicked her in the stomach.
"I have to admit, you've done well. By now you should've been dead and gone, but you're still lingering around, like a weasel scurrying through the tunnels. A blind and stupid weasel though", Julie finished.

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

danielroxheaps Posted: 00:02 Oct26 2016 Post ID: 3425018
danielroxheaps
Post Likes: 250
+
As Julie keeps saying crap, a shadowy figure snuck in. Kathleen couldn't stop looking. The figure pulls out a knife, but puts it back.
"What's wrong Kathleen? It's only a bit of blood. This is where it ends. It all stops here. You've lost. You should have quit while you were ahead," Julie says, "I AM INDESTRUCTABLE!". Julie turns around and the shadowy figure punches Julie in the face. Julie falls back, smashing a window. She plummets 2 storeys before breaking through the floor. She falls another 3 storeys before handing on her car. Kathleen is now standing up and looking out the window, shocked to see what has just happened. The shadowy figure has disappeared. Kathleen starts looking around before police cars and an ambulance arrives. Paramedics burst in and attend to Kathleen's injury.

« Last edited by danielroxheaps on Oct 26th 2016 »
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/i...roxheaps
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/use...roxheaps
To find me on any other website just look for the user "danielroxheaps"

KingofCorn said:See Matt becomes gay and suddenly there are shitposts everywhere.
Matt77 Posted: 00:28 Oct26 2016 Post ID: 3425022
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Kathleen couldn't work out who this shadowy figure was. It may have been Max, but he had a slightly timid personality. It may have been Patricia, but how would she know Kathleen would be here? It was most likely an unknown person saved her life.
As for Julie, a great opportunity had been presented. Kathleen and the others would think she was dead, as most people who fall five stories do not survive. Luckily for her a stranger grabbed her, put her in his car, and drove her off to get medical attention. It would be a while before she could reemerge, but when she did, it would be spectacular. This woman would NOT get the better of her.

ViolinViolinViolin

danielroxheaps Posted: 01:52 Oct26 2016 Post ID: 3425024
danielroxheaps
+
At the hospital, someone walked in. Kathleen didn't know who it was, until she turned around. "Natalie?!". It was Kathleen's school friend. "I thought you moved to Yorkshire!". Natalie sits in the chair. "Matthew told me about Julie," Natalie told her in her hard-not-to-laugh-at Scottish accent. Matthew is Julie's ex-husband. Nobody ever dared to cross Matthew, he was capable of something crazy.
"I'm going to try get discharged today. But we need to make a plan."
"Why don't we just tell Matthew?"
"No, we can't rely on Matthew. There's no telling what he'd do."
"Then what do we do?"

KingofCorn said:See Matt becomes gay and suddenly there are shitposts everywhere.
Matt77 Posted: 06:34 Oct27 2016 Post ID: 3425100
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
"Natalie, I'm not completely innocent you know. I've changed since you last saw me. I'm not the friendly girl who hands out candy to people on the bus. I'm the bichir who steals everyone's candy now."
"What do you mean?, Natalie asked. She was worried. Kathleen was the sweetest person she had ever met.
"I mean some bad shizzles happened to me, causing me to do some bad shizzles myself. I'm not going into the details right now. For now I just need some rest."

ViolinViolinViolin

danielroxheaps Posted: 15:15 Oct27 2016 Post ID: 3425130
danielroxheaps
+
"Alrighty then. And the police wanted me to give you your phone. You dropped it when Julie hit you. It seems to be working. So just give me a call or flick me a text when you're ready to talk," Natalie says. She places Kathleen's phone on the side table and opens the door. Kathleen could tell Natalie was feeling disappointed. "Hey, no hard feelings, right?" she asks Natalie. Natalie sighs and walks into the hallway. The door closes behind Natalie. Ring Ring!. Natalie pulls her phone out of her pocket. "Hello?" she says. "Matthew? You what?! Where are you? I'm coming right now. Matthew? Matthew?". She puts her phone in her pocket and moans.

The car boot opens where Julie was lying. A man in a mask grabs her and pulls her inside a house in a secluded area. Up on the hill. It was late at night so everyone was asleep. "Who are you?" Julie yells, "Who the hell are you?". The man leans in closer and removes his face-mask. "Matthew," Julie says, "let me go". Matthew shakes his head and stands up. "I'll call the police," Julie says.
"With this?" Matthew holds up Julie's phone.
"Give me my phone, Matthew."
"You try get it"
Julie stands up and the rope around her arms drop. "You were never good at tying anything, Matthew," Julie says, walking closer to Matthew, "so let's do this the easy way, give me my phone and you will get out with no injuries." Julie goes to grab her phone but Matthew quickly throws at the wall on the other side of the room. "What have you donnnnne?" Julie screams. Julie jumps out to attack Matthew but Matthew pushes her over and pulls out a shotgun and points it to her head. "You wouldn't," she said. "Oh, I would," he says back. "It hasn't got bullets, has it? you were to dumb to bring bullets". Matthew opens up the gun and shows her the two bullets inside. "That it?" she responds. Matthew walks over to a metal box, opens up and shows Julie what was over a thousand bullets. "I also have this," Matthew says while holding up a pistol.

Matt77 Posted: 21:58 Oct29 2016 Post ID: 3425246
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Suddenly, Natalie drives up to the car where Julie and Matthew are. She rushes out.
"Matthew don't! You don't want to have to live with the guilt of killing the woman you once loved."
Natalie snatches the pistol from Matthew. It has real bullets in it.
"I want to do the honor, of killing the woman who tried to kill my best friend."
As Natalie drew the gun to an angle facing Julie's forehead, she started laughing.
"You stupid idiots. You're finished. The police are on their way. Kill me and you're finished."
Kathleen's face turned dead. "I don't give a shizzles what will happen to me." She shoots Julie twice in the head, and two more times in the abdomen. They could hear police sirens in the distance.
"We have to go, NOW!", Natalie yells.

« Last edited by Matt77 on Oct 31st 2016 »

ViolinViolinViolin

danielroxheaps Posted: 00:04 Oct30 2016 Post ID: 3425252
danielroxheaps
+
Natalie looks out the window and sees the police cars drive straight past. Matthew looks at Natalie. "I wanted to kill that stupid b!tch," he says, "I wanted to get her back at everything we've done". Matthew takes off the ring before throwing it at the wall. The ring lands in one of Julie's wounds. Matthew walks out. "Matthew," Natalie says before Kathleen bursts in. "What... The... HECK?!" she screams. "Why are you here? Why is she dead? Where's Matthew?". Natalie points over to Matthew who picks up a photo of him and Julie, throws it on the ground and stomps on it. "I hope you burn in hell. I hope this stings more then lemon on a cut." He walks over to Julie. "I hope I never get to see you again". Natalie interrupts him, "What are we going to do with her now?" "Call an ambulance," Kathleen suggests. "No, I have a better idea," Matthew interrupts.

« Last edited by danielroxheaps on Oct 31st 2016 »

Matt77 Posted: 09:12 Oct31 2016 Post ID: 3425316
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
(I edited my post before I saw you kept going with my mistake. I'll just follow you)

"We burn her body, clean or hide any evidence of murder, and I go back to my life and you both go back to yours. Simple", Matthew says.
Natalie was shocked, but agreed with Kathleen and Matthew. It was the best thing they could do.
"Nat, it's the right thing to do. She killed other employees you know. With parents, and siblings, and cousins, friends, and even children. Those people will never get back what Julie took from them", Kathleen said with disgust.

ViolinViolinViolin

danielroxheaps Posted: 14:45 Oct31 2016 Post ID: 3425324
danielroxheaps
+
(I edited mine, it felt weird but your post still works)

Matthew puts Julie onto the deck of the abandoned house across the road. "We lived here 23 years ago," Matthew says, "Now you can burn with this house." Matthew picks up the petrol can and pours it around Julie's body. He holds up the lighter and gives it a flick. He stares at the flame. "Do you want me to do it?" Kathleen asks, but Matthew drops the lighter onto the petrol. The flames spread very quickly along the petrol. Natalie spots a gas container on the lawn near the deck. She goes over and lifts it up. It's full. "We've got to go," Natalie says calmly. Kathleen hops the fence and across the road. "Matthew, let's go," Natalie says, a little more worried. Matthew remains standing next to the burning body. Natalie sees a flame fall from the deck onto the grass "MATTHEW!" Natalie screams. She pulls Matthew back and as she's about to hop the fence with him, there's a massive BOOM!

Matt77 Posted: 04:16 Nov01 2016 Post ID: 3425350
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
As Natalie and Matthew go over with Kathleen, they all look at each other with puzzled looks. Some serious stuff had just happened, and they didn't know where to go. But as Matthew was about to leave, another car pulled up. It was Patricia.
"KATHLEEN!", Patricia yells, rushing up to her. "They've taken her!"
"...taken who?!", Kathleen replies.
"Christina. They've taken Christina."

« Last edited by Matt77 on Nov 1st 2016 »

ViolinViolinViolin

danielroxheaps Posted: 16:18 Nov01 2016 Post ID: 3425360
danielroxheaps
+
The car pulls up to an old building. Patricia stayed in the car. As they went in, they could see that the walls were weak and the floor was cracking. A man sat in a chair. Suddenly there was a bang on the door. There was a girl screaming. "MUMMY! MUMMY!". The man stands up and turns around. "Hello, Matthew," the man says. "Who is this man?" Kathleen asks. Matthew grits his teeth, "Cain". Matthew runs over and hits Cain in the face. He picks him up and slams him to the ground repeatedly. Natalie runs over to try get him off. Matthew keeps punching Cain until Natalie finally pulls him up. Cain touches his face and laughs. "You D!CK!" Matthew screams. Kathleen runs to the door with the girl. "Stand back!" she yells, and then kicks down the door. The girl isn't Christina, but Kathleen still grabs her and runs. "Come on, she isn't here," she says to Natalie, "but we've got to find this girl's mother". But they didn't realise there was another room upstairs, where Christina was lying on the floor crying.

« Last edited by danielroxheaps on Nov 1st 2016 »

Matt77 Posted: 08:52 Nov03 2016 Post ID: 3425437
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Not realising Christina was there, they left in a hurry, without Matthew. The little girl stopped her screaming. She began to smile.
"Mummy told me if I screamed and followed the nice man and ladies I would get icecream. WHERE IS MY ICECREAM?!", she screams. Her behaviour turned manic. She started kicking the doors and windows of the car, while also managing to kick Natalie right in the nose. It started bleeding.

« Last edited by Matt77 on Nov 3rd 2016 »

ViolinViolinViolin

danielroxheaps Posted: 14:44 Nov03 2016 Post ID: 3425458
danielroxheaps
+
"You little-" Natalie begins saying. "Natalie, don't," Kathleen says, "we're getting ice-cream. What flavour do you want?". "Um, I'll see when we get there," she says. Suddenly, it dawns on Kathleen, this is Mark's daughter. Lucky for them, he owned the ice cream shop. Kathleen does a U turn and speeds down the road. "Weeee!!!" the little girl screams.

Matt77 Posted: 09:10 Nov04 2016 Post ID: 3425484
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
It then dawned on them all. The girl said her mummy told her to scream.
The girl started screaming again. She wound down her window and tried getting out of the car. Natalie grabbed her legs before she fell onto the road. She was handing upside-down, centimetres from her head being on the road as they were driving, only being held by Natalie.
"What the hell is she doing?!", Patricia asked in puzzlement and horror. She undoes her seatbelt and assists Natalie in pulling the girl back into the car. However they can't manage to, since the girl is hanging onto the bottom of the car.

ViolinViolinViolin

danielroxheaps Posted: 16:15 Nov06 2016 Post ID: 3425544
danielroxheaps
+
"I'll get you a double scoop if you get back in". That seemed to work. They were now a metre away from the ice cream shop. "I want lime and chocolate!" the girl said. The lady at the counter turns around, "Sweetie!". "Mummy!". "I will never let you go again! Thanks for finding my daughter!". Kathleen turns around and walks away. "Is she alright?" the ice cream lady asks. "Her daughter's missing too."

Meanwhile, Cain hits Matthew in the face. Matthew kicks Cain in the, nevermind. Cain pulls a gun out of his back pocket. "Your time has come," he says before Matthew grabs the end table next to the chair and bludgeones Cain in the head. He hears a bang on the door. He runs upstairs. "Stand back, I'm going to kick the door down". He kicks the door 6 times before it falls and reveals...

Matt77 Posted: 04:17 Nov16 2016 Post ID: 3425920
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
...a plain white room. Not shiny white like in the movies. Plain and dull white. Nothing is in the room; no furniture, no bugs, no people. But as Matthew starts to walk out, a voice calls out.
"It's ok Matt. I know your secret, but I wont tell anyone, don't worry. I respect your wish to remain anonymous."
Matthew looks up and to his horror, sees a man with a painted mask on his face. He looks suspicious.
"Who are you?", he asks.
"It doesn't matter, yankie. Us Canadians prefer to just chill about things. Just call me Dan the Man." The man smiles in a strange way which Matthew cannot work out if it is friendly or creepy. He decides to 'chill' and assumes it to be friendly.
Dan slowly glides down from the top of the room. Matthew knows this is no trick though; he can just make out the invisible rope and harness keeping him above.

ViolinViolinViolin

Displaying Page 4 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close