Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

NFL - Discussion Thread

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 274 of 462
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 272 | 273 | 274 | 275 | 276 | ... | 460 | 461 | Last     Previous | Next
Warrior13 Posted: 18:43 Mar18 2021 Post ID: 3453686
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
Post Likes: 1,056
+
Not looking good indeed.

But I do wonder, what are inner glutes...? XD
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Sanzano Posted: 18:49 Mar18 2021 Post ID: 3453687
Sanzano
Post Likes: 76
+
Thanks for that link, looks like Deshaun Watson is a sexual predator.If nine girls have come forward there must be some truth to the allegations. The creep is using his celebrity status to bully the girls knowing full well that nobody would believe them because of his squeaky clean image.He?s another Ben Rothesburger, he will get away with it because he is a famous NFL quarterback.

If he forced the girl to perform oral sex on him that?s a serious crime.A team?s image is more important than any one player, Deshauan Watson has gone from sought after superstar to pariah in one week. He will have no option but to stay with the Texans now who must be livid that this has come to the surface.

« Last edited by Sanzano on Mar 18th 2021 »

Warrior13 Posted: 18:54 Mar18 2021 Post ID: 3453689
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
It is definitely strange how these are still civil cases and not criminal ones, especially as they seem to be getting worse and worse. I get no real evidence after as long as it has been, but it has been done before.
Sanzano Posted: 19:01 Mar18 2021 Post ID: 3453690
Sanzano
+
It?s like the Harvey Weinstein case, once one woman is brave enough to stand up and blow the whistle all the others will support her and say ?me too?. Not looking good for Deshaun Watson. Just a matter of time before one files a criminal case knowing that she will now be believed because other women have similar experiences with him. The timing couldn?t have been any worse for DeShaun Watson.

« Last edited by Sanzano on Mar 18th 2021 »

steelersrock01 Posted: 20:59 Mar18 2021 Post ID: 3453691
steelersrock01
Post Likes: 162
+
If I had to guess I'd say it's because civil cases are much easier to settle, and the people involved probably don't want to be in the spotlight very long.

Very similar to Roethlisberger, but we're also living in a very different world. I think Watson is going to have a much harder time dealing with it.
steelersrock01 Posted: 21:08 Mar18 2021 Post ID: 3453693
steelersrock01
+
In other significant news, the Bears have released star CB Kyle Fuller as a cap casualty. I guess they really needed to sign Andy Dalton and keep Jimmy Graham. Bizarre move. At this point if I'm the Bears I blow it up and trade Khalil Mack, Allen Robinson (who just signed the franchise tag), and Akiem Hicks. Crazy offseason so far.

Couple spots where Fuller could fit:

Denver needs a CB badly
The Jets could use him.
The Cardinals could afford him if they restructure Chandler Jones' contract.
49ers could sign him if he signs cheap.
He's a good fit on the Patriots assuming they move on from Gilmore.

And a little crazier, he could sign a 1 year deal to play in Washington with his brother, who they could move to safety and fill a hole there.
Warrior13 Posted: 21:22 Mar18 2021 Post ID: 3453695
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
When it comes to Ben, I think he definitely did the first accusation. The second with the cable chick was so out there that I don't think anyone will ever know what happened. But yes, way worse for Watson due to the current cancel culture and having to believe everyone who says anything (but with the number that are accusing him, it's looking more likely, I guess).

I wonder if they included Hicks and Robinson with the three 1sts if that would've gotten the deal done for Wilson. Dalton might be able to get them into the playoffs with that defense, but they ain't going anywhere.

Denver seems like the best spot, but nothing is really falling how anyone thought it would. Chiefs got Thuney and Long. Patriots go on a spending spree. Fuller lands with the Phins and not the Packers, and for less than Corey Davis and Curtis Samuel. Raiders deciding to release basically their entire OL before being able to trade them. Tennessee letting go of basically their entire secondary. Trubisky to the Bills. Nothing is making sense. The only thing that was expected is Brees retiring and Brady reconstructing, everything else has been a crapshoot.
steelersrock01 Posted: 21:34 Mar18 2021 Post ID: 3453696
steelersrock01
+
The Raiders also gave 11m guaranteed to Kenyan Drake which kind of confused me. RB wasn't a need.
Warrior13 Posted: 22:09 Mar18 2021 Post ID: 3453698
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
Yeah, and now they are telling Mariota to take a pay cut or get out. I have no clue.
steelersrock01 Posted: 23:23 Mar18 2021 Post ID: 3453701
steelersrock01
+
That one kind of makes sense, I'm not sure I would pay 11m to Mariota either. They'll likely release him and I see him going to NE as competition for Cam.
Warrior13 Posted: 23:31 Mar18 2021 Post ID: 3453702
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
After all nine civil suits are filed, it sounds like all evidence will then be handed over to Houston Police to follow up on any criminal charges.

Law firm starting to post texts between Watson and these women. Already saw one where he apologizes for making her feel uncomfortable. Not looking good.

« Last edited by Warrior13 on Mar 18th 2021 »
Sanzano Posted: 01:22 Mar19 2021 Post ID: 3453703
Sanzano
+
The NFL will suspend DeShaun Watson for bringing the game into disrepute regardless now, he?ll also get fined. He?s definitely stayinfg with the Titans now. I can now see him sitting out 2021 and waiting for this to all blow over as he pays off each woman.The way social media is at the moment Thais story is not going away soon. Expect more sordid details to emerge in the coming days.

Mariona has been released, not sure the Patriots will want him,Belichick is frugal and he will be expensive. San Francisco or Denvermay be interested though now Watson is tied up in a damaging sex scandal.Kyle Fuller to Washington would be a good move like steelersrock1 suggests.

« Last edited by Sanzano on Mar 19th 2021 »

Warrior13 Posted: 16:39 Mar19 2021 Post ID: 3453706
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
Watson cases (some still in process of being filed) has now grown to twelve. Hearing it could be 20+ soon, women coming forward like no tomorrow.
steelersrock01 Posted: 17:56 Mar19 2021 Post ID: 3453709
steelersrock01
+
Absolutely crazy. Reading the details he seems to have some kind of weird massage nonconsent fetish. The guy is a multimillionaire that could have hundreds of instagram models willingly do whatever he wants and he apparently has to do this weird stuff to women trying to do their jobs.
Sanzano Posted: 19:27 Mar19 2021 Post ID: 3453710
Sanzano
+
I don?t get it, the guy?s girlfriend is a beautiful actress, he must get off on intimidating women because if it was sex he was after I?m sure there is an endless supply of groupies that would be willing to accommodate. Twenty girls coming forward pretty much means his NFL career is over, he?ll be thrown out the league like Ray Rice. What I don?t understand is with the money Watson makes why hasn?t he got his own personnel masseuse, It doesn?t seem right he has to look through the phone book to find one.One thing that did raise an alarm in my head is that the guy dealing with all the girl?s cases just so happens to be the best friend of the owner of the Texans. Things are going to get interesting, you are going to get the ?me ttoo? movement clashing with the ?black lives matter? movement if the girls turn out to be white.

« Last edited by Sanzano on Mar 19th 2021 »

steelersrock01 Posted: 20:45 Mar19 2021 Post ID: 3453712
steelersrock01
+
It seems like it's not so much about sex and more about the girls being unwilling and needing to be "convinced".
Warrior13 Posted: 22:58 Mar19 2021 Post ID: 3453714
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
A lot of stuff going on with it. Makes no sense, but most gross things dont seem to. Maybe a power trip thing? Mike probably right though with the fetish. Seems more than a compulsion at this point though, almost a pathological need since it appears he has been doing it for quite some time. Attorney for the women says one case so recent it occurred after the first woman came to him and he started their process.

In other news, Lindsey signs with the Texans. They have been doing somewhat decent in free agency, but mostly since they ate taking advantage on one year deals because of the tight cap. Clearly building for future, but might be middle of the road next year.
Sanzano Posted: 03:16 Mar20 2021 Post ID: 3453716
Sanzano
+
If he is still hunting down masseuses in order to sexually assault and intimidate them even though his fetish has now been exposed to the world the the guy has a problem he can?t control and needs help before he goes too far and seriously hurts one of these girls and ends up in jail. This is all very strange, up until last week he was the poster boy for the NFL and now runs the risk of being thrown out of it if these allegations turn out to be true because criminal charges are brought forward and he is indicted for them.

The NFL will want to protect their image at all costs, they won?t want convicted sex offenders on the field regardless of how good they are, especially ones in high profile positions. The best thing he can probably do now is put his hand up and say publicly he is sorry and he acknowledges he needs help and disappears to rehab until this all blows over and then hope the public forgives him and the NFL allows him to resume his career in another city so he has a fresh start. He must really scare these girls if they lose control of their bowels and defecate themselves. The bit I find eerie is at the end of their ordeal he just calmly walks away as if nothing happened even though he can obviously see the girl is distressed. In this day and age the guy is going to get hounded mercilessly by social media and there is no telling how it will affect his performance on the field and his standing in the locker room. I?m amazed to be honest teams still want him, if it was my team I wouldn?t touch him with a barge pole regardless of how good he is.

I was hoping this was some kind of setup to either discredit him or extract money from him which would be exposed but with twenty girls coming forward it?s not looking good. I?m wondering if the guy is so arrogant he feels that because he is an NFL superstar with millions of dollars in the bank he can indulge in his fetish and get away with it. What makes this even stranger is in the interviews I have seen with him he comes across as a decent likable guy who you would least suspect would do something like this especially when you see how beautiful his girlfriend is.

Sanzano Posted: 04:44 Mar20 2021 Post ID: 3453718
Sanzano
+
Not sure what to make this now, the more you read the more it looks like a shakedown. All the girls know each other and they all have the same lawyer who just so happens to live next door to the Texans owner. All the girls want to lodge a civil case but none are prepared to file a criminal one. They all basically want an out of court cash settlement. This is where it gets interesting, the police of Texas can now conduct their own inquiry because the third girl claimed he forced her to perform oral sex.

Tyron Taylor has just been signed by the Texans.

steelersrock01 Posted: 15:21 Mar20 2021 Post ID: 3453721
steelersrock01
+
It is a weird situation, but it makes sense that they're all using the same lawyer. That's usually how it goes in these cases. What's weird to me is that Watson is an NFL star with access to state of the art facilities and trainers that would certainly massage whatever area he wanted for rehab. But he chooses to find young, inexperienced, sometimes unlicensed and undoubtedly attractive women to do this for him, that have no connection to the team. It's just a bad look even if he never actually forced them to commit any sex act.

Best case for him is to apologize for making anyone uncomfortable, get out of the spotlight, take the year off and hope it's enough. People accepted Mike Vick back readily enough, and child- and wife beaters are rampant as long as they're a good player.20 women is egregious though.

Kenny Golladay signs with the Giants, reportedly 4yr/72M with 40m guaranteed. To me, an overpay for a guy with 2 good seasons and an injury history, but not a crazy one. The NFLs new 10 Billion TV deal that goes into effect in 2023 has pretty much guaranteed that the salary cap is going to jump up massively, so a lot of contracts that look crazy now will be bargains in 2-3 years. Mahomes, for example.

Giants look like they might be sneaky good. Great defense last year, and now they've got Golladay, Sterling Sheppard, Darius Slayton, and Evan Engram for Jones to throw to, with Saquon Barkley back.

They could content, it's really all up to Jones

« Last edited by steelersrock01 on Mar 20th 2021 »
Displaying Page 274 of 462
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 272 | 273 | 274 | 275 | 276 | ... | 460 | 461 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close