Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

2021 NFL Mock Draft Submissions

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 86
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 84 | 85 | Last     Next
Matt77 Posted: 01:53 Jan15 2020 Post ID: 3449510
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 275
+
2020: (Begins on Page 1)
January mocks are on Page 1
February mocks are on Pages 6 and 7
March mocks are on Pages 11 and 12
April (final) mocks are on Pages 17 and 18
Full list of all mocks can be found on Page 18

2021: (Begins on Page 22)
February mocks are on Pages 22 and 23
March mocks are on Pages 24 and 25
April mocks are on Pages 31, 32 and 33
April (final) mocks are on Pages 36 and 37
Full list of all mocks can be found on Page 38

2022: (Begins on Page __)

Dennis and Warrior (and anyone who in the unlikely event, joins us) this is the place to post/submit your monthly mock drafts.

If you're a few days late in the first 3 months, it's ok, but you cannot be late for the April one.

When you post either your mock draft, or a link to an external website, if you wish to edit a particular month, edit that post. Do not post again. Only post again when you are submitting the next month's draft.

You earn a point if you either correctly predict a player to be drafted by a team, or correctly predict the pick number that player is drafted at. For example, lets say I predict Tua to be drafted by Miami at pick 5. If Miami draft him, I get a point, no matter what number pick it was. And if a team were to trade up to #5 and pick Tua, I would also get the point. You cannot get double points; it would be too complex.

« Last edited by Matt77 on Apr 30th 2021 »

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Warrior13 Posted: 19:30 Jan16 2020 Post ID: 3449520
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
Post Likes: 1,056
+
Warrior13 Post College Football Season Mock Draft

Walterfootball.com is a good place to keep our Mock Drafts. Just create a new account. Go to your profile. And then create new, followed by NFL Mock.

Enjoy. Feel free to copy me, Matt. You're good at that. jk XD :P

« Last edited by Warrior13 on Feb 4th 2020 »
Sanzano Posted: 02:28 Jan21 2020 Post ID: 3449540
Sanzano
Post Likes: 76
+
Lol, Warrior13, lots of our selections are going to be the same anyway. More or less your top 12 is the same as mine. Seeing as we only get one point for a correct pick I may play this strategically and only submit my definite mock on the April date and on the other two take wild guesses like the Raiders doing a deal with the Detroit Lions and picking Tua Tagolaivoa at number 3. I'm going to be thinking outside the box at this stage of the game.

Warrior13 Posted: 09:42 Jan21 2020 Post ID: 3449545
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
Yeah, I'm sure most of our Top 10s will be very similar. Remember, we aren't predicting trades.

I know, Matt, no chatting here. But the site could use it. XD
Matt77 Posted: 09:18 Jan22 2020 Post ID: 3449550
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
I don't mind it if it's on topic. Basically I just wanted few posts in this thread, so that it's easy to find all our mock drafts when it comes to after the draft has happened.

I will be doing mine soon, as I need to get a move on. Tennis has taken away my 'free time'.

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 Posted: 09:27 Jan22 2020 Post ID: 3449551
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
I can't wait to see what yours and Dennis' look like. Don't really have anything but them until the Super Bowl. XD
Matt77 Posted: 12:16 Jan22 2020 Post ID: 3449552
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
http://walterfootball.com/m...ck/69937

I knew I shouldn't have done the descriptions. I've been here for nearly 3 hours Brick Wall

I know I've made lots of mistakes too. 6 wide receivers is too many for the 1st round.

Warrior, we made 8 identical picks ;) And I made all my picks by only looking at your selections once I already passed that selection on my mock draft.

And forgive my generic analysis. I know very little about the non-QB prospects outside the top 5.

« Last edited by Matt77 on Jan 22nd 2020 »

ViolinViolinViolin

Warrior13 Posted: 16:25 Jan22 2020 Post ID: 3449553
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
Yeah, a few too many WRs imo. Biggest thing I disagree with is Wills going #4. If the Giants don't go Jeudy, it will be Thomas. Really similar outside of that.
Matt77 Posted: 02:06 Jan23 2020 Post ID: 3449554
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
I originally had Thomas, but read a few things saying there are areas of Thomas's game which need improving. He's slipped to the #2 ranked o-lineman too. It was a toss up.

In Feb and later months I'll definitely adjust the WRs. It's just that they were rated highly in terms of all draft prospects on the board, and some of those teams would be reaching if they draft a different position.

ViolinViolinViolin

Sanzano Posted: 02:14 Jan23 2020 Post ID: 3449556
Sanzano
+
Quarterbacks is the current trend, I bet four go in the first round. I still think the Raiders will try and jump Miami for Tua or maybe do a trade with the Chargers to jump Carolina and get Herbert. If that fails I can see Gruden going for Jordan Love but I think he'd prefer one of the other two. Wide recievers and running backs are two a penny, you can get decent quality in those areas from rounds two to five. Trying to get decent offensive and defensive lineman isn't so easy so I expect a few of them to go early. Especially offensive lineman to protect teams that have an up and coming elite quarterback.

Warrior13 Posted: 09:08 Jan23 2020 Post ID: 3449557
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
Matt: I understand, but teams will sometimes draft need over better prospect.

Dennis: I've heard the Panthers and Dolphins might have interest in Burrow, but the Bengals are said to be keeping #1. Everything is always for sell, but I doubt anyone will be able to trade up that high without losing loads of picks. Lions could go with a QB at #3, or they could trade out with a team that wants one. I can't imagine them dropping that far back, just because I'm sure they will still want a top prospect.
Sanzano Posted: 03:07 Jan26 2020 Post ID: 3449566
Sanzano
+
This wasn�t as easy as I thought, I�ll probably end up changing quite a few of this picks in the next two months. I can�t see a corner back going at number 3, not even Deion Sanders went at 3. Detroit will trade their pick for a team that wants a quarterback.

1) Cincinatti - Joe Burrow - QB
2) Washington - Chase Young - DE
3) Detroit - Isaih Simmons- LB
4) N.Y. Giants - Andrew Thomas - OT
5) Miami - Tua Tagovailoa - QB
6) L.A. Chargers - Justin Herbert - QB
7) Carolina - Derrick Brown - DT
8) Cardinals - Jerry Jeudy- WR
9) Jacksonville - D.J. Esponesia - DE
10) N.Y. Jets - Jedrick Wills OT
11) Cleveland - Javon Kinlaw DT
12 Raiders - Ceedee Lamb WR
I3) Indianapolis - Henry Ruggs III
14) Tampa Bay- Jeff Okindaly DB
15) Denver - Laviska Shenault Jr. WR
16) Atlanta - CJ Henderson DB
17) Cowboys - Grant Delpit S
18) Miami - Josh Jones
19) Raiders - Jordan Love
20) Jacksonville - Tevon Diggs LB
21) Philadelphia - Tee Higgins WR
22) Buffalo - Curtis Weaver DE
23) New England - Jake Fromm QB
24) New Orleans - KJ Kamler WR
25) Vikings - Mekhi Becton OL
26) Miami - Kenneth Murray LB
27) Seattle - Xavier McKinney S
28) Ravens - Yetur Grass-Motens
29) Titans - Bryce Hall
30) Pacers- Jalon Reagor
31) Chiefs- Patrick Queen LB
32) 49rs - Kriston Fulton

Warrior13 Posted: 08:40 Jan26 2020 Post ID: 3449568
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
Pretty close to mine. Here are my thoughts on Dennis' Mock Draft:

I think that's a little too high for LB Simmons.

I have Derrick Brown sliding a bit, but I like where you have him slotted better. lol

Yeah, if Thomas isn't available at #8, I see the Cards going WR as well.

The Jags would be scary if they added AJ Epenesa to that D-Line. lol

No way Cleveland doesn't go O-Lineman. They would be absolutely crazy not to address that issue.

Gross-Motens is way to far down. He'll be going Top 20 guaranteed.

Also, no OL Wirfs? If he's available at the Pats, I can't see them passing on him for Fromm.
Matt77 Posted: 10:00 Jan26 2020 Post ID: 3449570
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Clearly Dennis struggled like I did, based on the fact we know much less than you do about the prospects. Unless he's made a risky mock solely so that he can score more points in his January mock when it comes time to tally the correct predictions.

Let us know Dennis, whether you made your mock with more realistic, or more risky selections.

EDIT - Dennis, I noticed you got the draft pick numbers mixed around with NY Jets and Cleveland. Cleveland is pick 10, and NY Jets pick 11.

« Last edited by Matt77 on Jan 26th 2020 »

ViolinViolinViolin

Matt77 Posted: 10:18 Jan26 2020 Post ID: 3449572
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
All three of us had the following selections identical:
1 - Burrow, QB
2 - Young, DE
5 - Tua, QB
6 - Herbert, QB
17 - Delpit, S

Me and Warrior (only) had the following selections identical:
3 - Okudah, CB
8 - Thomas, OL
10 - Wirfs, OL

Me and Dennis (only) had the following selections identical:
7 - Brown, DT
30 - Reager, WR

Dennis and Warrior, you both (only) had the following selections identical:
20 - Diggs, CB

« Last edited by Matt77 on Jan 26th 2020 »

ViolinViolinViolin

Warrior13 Posted: 16:12 Jan26 2020 Post ID: 3449575
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
I think you guys will start to learn more and more about the prospects. Actually, I think we all will the closer it gets to the NFL Combine. Free Agency should be interesting in how it will see us change a few things.
Sanzano Posted: 01:37 Jan27 2020 Post ID: 3449580
Sanzano
+
The key to this draft is the Detroit Lions and what they do with pick 3, I see them trading it. Too many teams want a top college quarterback and they know they can get a lot back for that pick if they play it cool and listen to offers.

I looked at the drafts of the past two years to see how accurate the experts where and to be honest they were all as bad as each other. Mayfield going number one screwed up everyones mocks two years ago for example. There is no telling what is going to happen on the day to be honest, I'll just be happy if the Redskins draft Chase Young.

In answer to your question Matt, I just went with what I felt could happened now if no team traded. We all know there are going to be trades at some point during the first round and as soon as that happens selections become more unpredictable as the logical selections are no longer available.

Matt77 Posted: 01:45 Jan27 2020 Post ID: 3449581
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
I agree Detroit possibly want to trade down, but I don't know who would be willing to. LA Chargers or Carolina (questionable) are the only teams close enough to move up, unless a team like Indy, Tampa Bay, Las Vegas etc trade away the house. And I don't think it's wise to trade up for an injury-prone QB.

« Last edited by Matt77 on Jan 27th 2020 »

ViolinViolinViolin

Warrior13 Posted: 13:16 Jan27 2020 Post ID: 3449584
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
I think #3 is the spot for the first trade if the Bengals stay at #1. It really all depends how Free Agency goes.
Sanzano Posted: 01:32 Jan28 2020 Post ID: 3449586
Sanzano
+
I think unless the Dolphins do a trade with Detroit they run the risk of losing Tua to the Raiders, Carolina, Sandiego, New England or Saints. If I were a Dolphin fan I'd be a bit nervous right about now, although all the mocks are stating Tua to the Dolphins at pick 5 I can't see Detroit picking that CB with what they can get from trade offers.

Displaying Page 1 of 86
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 84 | 85 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close