Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

this is where you can find my comic series

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 11
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 9 | 10 | Last     Previous | Next
DBZ_DUDE Posted: 18:10 Mar16 2005 Post ID: 97552
DBZ_DUDE
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
YEAH YOU DNT WANN' 'EM MIXED!!!
THE 2 MOST POWERFUL SAIYANS IN THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 18:11 Mar16 2005 Post ID: 97554
Chaoticjaf123
+
exactly
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 18:28 Mar16 2005 Post ID: 97579
Chaoticjaf123
+
i know it is hard to compare because The dark gotenks saga has much more content right now, but just out of curiousity, how am i comparing?
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Xyber Posted: 18:28 Mar16 2005 Post ID: 97580
Xyber
Forum GuestMember
+
Oh o.k...
Sighs...
Xyber Posted: 18:29 Mar16 2005 Post ID: 97581
Xyber
Forum GuestMember
+
I meant that to the 'Exactly' post...
Sighs...
DBZ_DUDE Posted: 20:02 Mar16 2005 Post ID: 97720
DBZ_DUDE
Forum GuestMember
+
TOMS COMICS ARE THE LONGEST HOWEVER YOURS AND RAYKUS ARE THE ITNERESTING ONES!!!
THE 2 MOST POWERFUL SAIYANS IN THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DBZ WARRIOR Posted: 22:35 Mar16 2005 Post ID: 98108
DBZ WARRIOR
+
I hate this "Duplicate Crap" that continually pops up!!!!!!
Death is but a door, Time is just a window,...I'll be Back!!!!!
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 23:48 Mar16 2005 Post ID: 98167
Chaoticjaf123
+
what do you mean?
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 00:35 Mar17 2005 Post ID: 98185
Chaoticjaf123
+
?So be it, but it would seem I am outdated. You see, the reason I became king was to protect a help my people, but at this point it would seem that both of you have far surpassed me in strength. So Sheeva, my offer to you still stands.?
?Sure,? nodded Sheeva as he took the crown from Zargon and placed it upon his head. ?Ryu, are you gonna go back to Earth or not?? he asked, smiling.
At these words, Ryu shot off into the air with a last wave. He bolt dashed all the way back to Earth. He was glad it was finally over, but he felt uneasy, like he had missed something. He managed to shrug it off, and had a nice flight home.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 00:38 Mar17 2005 Post ID: 98186
Chaoticjaf123
+
Several years had passed since the final battle with Makyura. Without any villains left to terrorize the planet, Ryu had grown bored. He kept active by training, spending time with his girlfriend, Sara, and by working at his new job as a Police officer. Sara knew about his abilities, and had allowed a personal training system to be built in their backyard. Whenever they had company, Ryu referred to it as his storage shed. He was trying to fit in with all of the other citizens of Earth.
?Honey, I?m home.? He had just had a long day at work, and it was his and Sara?s second anniversary. He was pretending to forget so that his surprise would be even better.
?Hi Ryu, how was your day?? asked Sara.
?Long, painful, long? oh and did I mention long?? Actually, Ryu had had a good day besides his long work hours, he just wanted her to think he was too tired to do anything special.
?Oh, I?m sorry,? she said with disappointment.
?Well I can think of nothing better to help than spending time with you.?
?Doing what??
?I don?t know. But I am hungry, would you want to go grab some food??
?I guess so.?
They both took showers and got dressed. They both surprised each other by how they dressed. Ryu was wearing a black tux, dress pants, and a white undershirt. Sara wore a long black dress.
?You are so beautiful.?
?Thank you.?
They walked to their car and drove off.
?Where are we going?? she asked.
?I?m just gonna drive around and look for a place.? This was an utter lie. He had made reservations at the fanciest restaurant in town.
They arrived after an awkward drive their. Sara?s face lightened. ?You brought us to?? She was speechless. It happened that this was the place where they had their first dinner together.
?Let?s go,? he said as he opened her door and held out his hand.
She grabbed it and just smiled. She was holding back tears of joy. She stood up and hugged him. They walked in together, talked to their waiter, and took their seats.
?Order anything you want honey.?
They got their food and ate. It was almost time to leave. Ryu was planning on proposing right there, but even though he had toppled a monster, he was very nervous. He grabbed her hands and looked into her eyes. ?Sara??
At just that moment, the man running the bar yelled out, ?Phone call for a man called Ryu.?
?Tell him to wait just a minute.?
He looked back at Sara. ?Sir, they say it is urgent.?
?I?ll be right back honey.? He walked over and picked up the phone. He heard a familiar voice.
?Hey Ryu old buddy old pal.?
?Sheeva! I haven?t talked to you in ages! How is life as a king??
?Uhhh, ok I guess, but there will be time for that later. Right now I need you.?
?Can?t it wait, I?m about to propose to my??
?Listen Ryu, I don?t know how but Makyura is back and on route to your exact location. If you look outside, you?ll see me.?
Ryu turned his head and looked over and saw Sheeva waving through a window. He put the phone down and ran over to Sara. ?Honey, we?ve got to get out of here.?
She was puzzled, but she walked outside with him. He handed her the keys and told her to go home. ?I?ll explain later Sara.?
She was worried, but knew of his past so she got in and drove home.
?Now what did you just say??
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 01:13 Mar17 2005 Post ID: 98189
Chaoticjaf123
+
?Listen Ryu, we need to get as far from this planet as we can, he?s coming.? They both shot into the air and bolt dashed off to a desolate planet known as Ribose.
?Now, tell me exactly what is going on.?
?I don?t know how, but somehow he survived. He showed up on Zargon 5 2 days ago. He plowed through everyone who got in his way until he got in my palace and confronted me. He asked where you were, and I said I didn?t know. He blew up most of the planet until I told him you were on Earth. He turned around to fly away, but I ran in front of him and attacked. He swatted me away and told me to tell you he was back.?
?Good, at least this time I?ll have time to prepare early for another soul demolition.?
?Don?t you get it,? yelled Sheeva, ?The attack simply isn?t powerful enough!?
?But this time, I?m much stronger this time.?
?I?m afraid it won?t be enough. He has been training all this time and has taken the body of the strongest being in the universe besides the two of us? Zargon. No one has even landed a punch on him since, not even me.?
Before Ryu could reply, they both heard a thunderous boom, looked up and saw an enormous wave of energy. Ryu got away, but as king, Sheeva hadn?t had time to train, so he the blast hit him. There was a huge explosion and when the dust cleared, Sheeva lay bloody and motionless.
Ryu ran up and checked his friends pulse, but there was none. Sheeva was dead.
He stood up, shaking. His fists were clenched out of instinct. As he looked up, Makyura landed calmly in front of him. ?Ha.?
?You, you, you, MONSTER!?
?What are you going to do about it??
?WHAT DID HE EVER DO TO YOU, I?M THE ONE WHO KILLED YOU!?
?I don?t care, this way there will be no interference when I punish you.?
At that remark, that motionless remark, Ryu rushed forward and attacked, but Makyura simply ducked and rose his fist into the chest of Ryu. He clubbed him into a nearby hill, causing a large crater.
As the dust settled, Ryu was standing there. ?I am going to KILL YOU!? He seemed to explode with pure power. When the dust had again settled, there was no more crater, as most of the top layer of the planet had been incinerated. Ryu floated there among the ruins, and then out of no where he was at Makyuras chest and he was bolt dashing at a speed twice that of the speed of light.
?What is this power?? asked Makyura. He couldn?t get loose because Ryu was moving to fast. He formed a small energy ball and released it directly into Ryu?s back, but Ryu wouldn?t stop. He launched beam after beam after beam, but Ryu was unrelenting.
Makyura felt a strange burning sensation at his chest. He looked down and saw that Ryu was forming a ball at his chest. He thought maybe he was planning to launch him out of the Earths atmosphere, but then he realized that they had already left it. He used most of his strength to simply turn his head against the force of movement. He saw that they were headed directly for that solar systems star. He screamed in terror.
At the last possible second, Ryu stopped abruptly and launched the now- humungous wave, along with Makyura, at the sun.
Makyura passed the suns atmosphere and felt excruciating heat. Then he was surrounded by flames. He closed his eyes as to not be blinded. He felt a slight drop in temperature and opened his eyes slightly. The intensity of Ryu?s blast had actually driven him all the way through the sun. Upon leaving its atmosphere, he let out a sigh of relief. He had no idea where Ryu had gotten this power, but he hoped that Ryu would think he was dead, because he wanted time to recover. Before he could even finish these thoughts, he felt a sharp pain at his back. With all of his remaining strength, he looked up to see Ryu with a sinister and vicious smile. He had kneed Makyura in the back. He then clutched all that he could of the Destructors head and began to emit extremely hot flames from each finger. He clawed at Makyuras stomach and did the same thing, until, gradually, Makyura was completely engulfed in fire. For that moment, Makyura actually longed to be back in the sun.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 01:15 Mar17 2005 Post ID: 98190
Chaoticjaf123
+
does anyone have any things i could improve on in future posts?
DBZ WARRIOR Posted: 01:46 Mar17 2005 Post ID: 98201
DBZ WARRIOR
+
Try using more descriptive "Action" words. Intstead of clubbed,...try catapulted.
Death is but a door, Time is just a window,...I'll be Back!!!!!
DBZ_DUDE Posted: 08:10 Mar17 2005 Post ID: 98263
DBZ_DUDE
Forum GuestMember
+
YEAH THAT MIGHT BE GOOD!!!
ss13 Jay Posted: 10:17 Mar17 2005 Post ID: 98401
ss13 Jay
Forum GuestMember
+
yeah but other than that exellent
DON'T MAKE ME GET MY BLADES OF CHAOS ON YOU!!
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 14:10 Mar17 2005 Post ID: 98714
Chaoticjaf123
+
thanks, and good idea dbz warrior
DBZ_DUDE Posted: 14:47 Mar17 2005 Post ID: 98740
DBZ_DUDE
Forum GuestMember
+
SO UUUHHH NOW WAT???
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 15:15 Mar17 2005 Post ID: 98769
Chaoticjaf123
+
im working on more right now
DBZ_DUDE Posted: 15:21 Mar17 2005 Post ID: 98773
DBZ_DUDE
Forum GuestMember
+
cool!!!
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 15:25 Mar17 2005 Post ID: 98780
Chaoticjaf123
+
im glad u r all enjoying it
Displaying Page 5 of 11
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 9 | 10 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 200164

Post Top
Click to close