Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Roleplay: The legend of Uraan: Final Summoning and hope.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 6 of 14
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 12 | 13 | Last     Previous | Next
Vincent Chaos Posted: 12:52 Apr04 2007 Post ID: 1487919
Vincent Chaos
Post Likes: 0
+
Merrick pointed his sword into the air, "Shell!" He shouted. A translucent pink shell rose from beneath the warriors and formed around them, then disappeared. "At least the impact won't be so nasty..." Merrick mused.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
SUPERMAN5 Posted: 13:46 Apr04 2007 Post ID: 1488078
SUPERMAN5
+
((I thought it was Protect))
"Well, thanks" Virgil replied. Then Virgil jumped up next to Blaze "which one you want? The torso or the head?" Virgil asked to Blaze.
Pooly Posted: 14:32 Apr04 2007 Post ID: 1488232
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
((K I didn't realize he was the dragon))
"Gimme the head" Blaze said."I can handle him if he tries to make me into a roast" he said to Virgil.

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
SUPERMAN5 Posted: 14:46 Apr04 2007 Post ID: 1488271
SUPERMAN5
+
"Heh, but is your sheild fireproof? Oh I forgot, you don't have one" Virgil replied.
Pooly Posted: 15:20 Apr04 2007 Post ID: 1488377
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
"Don't worry I can withstand fire, as well as control it" Blaze replied looking at Dralik-turh as he eminated heat from his nostrils.

tomsmiley18 Posted: 16:15 Apr05 2007 Post ID: 1492214
tomsmiley18
+
Dralik-tuhr slammed, full force into the shield and was held back by it for a few seconds. As the shield began to vibrate violently, the Dragon strained it's muscles and tensed it's bones. Under it's intense force, the shield shattered and allowed Dralik-tuhr to plummet into the eagle and bring them all crashing down to the ground.
The eagle lay sprawled across the battlefield with The General in pain on it's head. Bermegan had been thrown aside and was on his hands and knees next to the fading eagle.
"Damn. It looks like we'll have to fight it on our own." He groaned, getting to his feet. "And I don't know if The General or our eagle friend here will be helping us."
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

Vincent Chaos Posted: 16:20 Apr05 2007 Post ID: 1492232
Vincent Chaos
+
Merrick stood up, "Good, I hate flying anyway.."
Serenity also stood up, rubbing the back of her head. "So, we're fighting it by ourselves now?" Serenity asked.

« Last edited by Vincent Chaos on Apr 5th 2007 »

Pooly Posted: 03:25 Apr06 2007 Post ID: 1493707
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
"Ow..." Blaze said as he got up."Whats so bad about fighting without help?I prefer a challange" he said grinning.

tomsmiley18 Posted: 03:53 Apr06 2007 Post ID: 1493725
tomsmiley18
+
Bermegan pointed his sword at the beast and outstretched his other hand in front of him. "I wouldn't be so confident." Bermegan murmured as Dralik-tuhr came hovering down to it's feet in front of them. The Dragon roared and slowly began to walk towards them.
"I have spent centuries slaying armies of you pathetic humans, and now you puny warriorrs believe you can stop me? How laughable!" It bent down so that's it's head was level with the group of fighters and bellowed a jet of flame from the furnace dwelling inside him.
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

Pooly Posted: 06:44 Apr06 2007 Post ID: 1493854
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
Blaze jumped out of the way of the flames and grabbed his swords hilt."Time to take you down" he said running at Dralik-turh with his sword out.He slashed Dralik-turhs face repeatedly, even though he wasn't doing any damage.

tomsmiley18 Posted: 10:13 Apr06 2007 Post ID: 1494254
tomsmiley18
+
Dralik-tuhr, laughing, picked up Blaze by the neck and threw him aside. As he did so, a legion of Vergal fighters charged towards them.
"Stay out of this." The Dragon roared, incinerating his companions in black flame.
"A captain that kills his own warriors... where is the honour in that?" Bermegan muttered, still trying to keep steady from the fall.
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

Pooly Posted: 10:15 Apr06 2007 Post ID: 1494263
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
"Damn it..." Blaze said standing up, he landed on his left arm and it had twisted around and broke, he couldn't even move it.He looked at Dralik-turh."Whats the point in killing your own men?Think you can beat us on your own when really were gonna defeat you!" he shouted as his arm began to feel warm.He looked at it to see blood trickling down his arm from another cut on his arm.

tomsmiley18 Posted: 11:11 Apr06 2007 Post ID: 1494401
tomsmiley18
+
Bermegan ran over to Blaze, dodging and rolling to avoid the balls of flame being breathed at him. Stretching out his hand, he formed a weak shield around them.
"That should hold for long enough." He said, placing his palm on Blaze's arm. The cut was sewn up and his bones began to crack into place. As fire began to pelt the shield it slowly started to shatter. "My magic is only weak, get ready to run." He explained to Blaze getting back up to his fee.
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

Vincent Chaos Posted: 11:20 Apr06 2007 Post ID: 1494426
Vincent Chaos
+
"Serenity, I want you to stay out of this one.." Merrick said, stretching his left arm out to hold Serenity back.
"But, Merrick!" Serenity argued,
"Look, this could be nasty, I don't want anything to happen you..." Merrick answered back, "If something did happen to you, I don't know what I'd do..." Merrick admitted, "And that's why I don't want you a part of this!" he shouted his voice becoming more ferocious.
"I guess you're right..." Serenity sighed. Once again Merrick casted Shell, but this time, only on Serenity.
"Be careful, Merrick.." Serenity called. Merrick jumped and stabbed Dralik-tuhr in the neck. Dralik-tuhr groaned a little, but then he immediately picked him up and threw him against a rock. Merrick groaned and then lost consciousness.
"Merrick!!" Serenity shouted, running over to him.

tomsmiley18 Posted: 11:26 Apr06 2007 Post ID: 1494444
tomsmiley18
+
"Must I have to help everyone?" Bermegan groaned. Yet again he ran across the field to find Merrick slumped on the ground. He touched the shell surrounding Serenity and amplified it around them all so that he could pass his hand over Merrick�s head and wake him. "You should all try and stay alive. We can�t win if I have to keep healing."
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

Vincent Chaos Posted: 11:46 Apr06 2007 Post ID: 1494496
Vincent Chaos
+
Merrick stood up steadily, "Thanks, I'll try not to do that again.." Merrick groaned.
"Man, I thought you were dead!" Serenity said,
"Don't worry I'm fine.." he replied, "Now, let's show this dragon what real fighting is!"

tomsmiley18 Posted: 12:04 Apr06 2007 Post ID: 1494555
tomsmiley18
+
Dralik-tuhr bent down onto it�s claws and knes, and with a great impulse of his wings he launched himself towards Merrick, Serenity and Bermegan.
"Get out of the way." Bermegan shouted, ducking under The Dragon's charge and grabbing onto the wing. He hauled himself up onto the beast's back and slowly crawled up to the back of it's neck, The Ender, his rapier, held high in the air. "I hope this hurts." He said angrily,`plunging the blade into it's throat.
Dark green blood sprayed everywhere as Dralik-tuhr roared in pain. Using his claws he grabbed Bermegan and slammed him into the ground, leaving the sword embedded in hid neck.
"You'll pay for that, wretched Uraanite." It roared. Leaning over Bermegan's weakened body. With all his strength, Bermegan summoned a shield to protect him, but he knew it would not last long.
"Somebody help me." He screamed, begging for help.
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

Pooly Posted: 12:24 Apr06 2007 Post ID: 1494629
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
"I'm coming!" Blaze shouted as he ran in front of Bermegan."Thanks for healing me but it might not matter much now" he said as he pointed his sword at Dralik-turh."Now you die!" he shouted jumping onto the vergal general's head, he stabbed his sword into Dralik-turh's left eye, spraying more dark green blood everywhere."Uh-oh" Blaze said as a set of claws shot at him, slashing his chest.

Vincent Chaos Posted: 15:24 Apr06 2007 Post ID: 1494983
Vincent Chaos
+
"Serenity! Try and keep Blaze and Bermegan protected! I'm gonna have to do this alone..." Merrick shouted,
"Okay!" Serenity replied, "Shell!" Serenity shouted. She knew it wouldn't last long, but it would have to do.
Merrick grabbed the Dralik-tuhr's tail and pulled himself up, he stabbed his sword straight into it's tail and began running up the dragon, dark green blood spraying everywhere as he ran. He took out his sword out the top of Dralik-tuhr's head and jumped up, avoiding the claws and fire. He then thrusted forward and stabbed the Dralik-tuhr in the head, making blood spray violently.
"That's for everything you've done!! And everything you plan to do!! Aarrgh!!" Merrick shouted visciously. Merrick dropped down, his sword covered in green blood, along with most of his clothes.
"He has to be dead now..." Merrick mused.

tomsmiley18 Posted: 15:32 Apr06 2007 Post ID: 1495004
tomsmiley18
+
Edit: ((As we just post at the same time, let's just imagine you stabbed it with my sword and then left it there.))

As Dralik-tuhr concentrated on Blaze, Bermegan jumped as high as he could and reached for his sword, only managing to grab the blade part of the rapier.
"Arg." Bermegan screamed as he yanked the sword out of Dralik-tuhr's neck, and sliced through his own hand. Even his gauntlet had been cut open. In a rapid motion he healed the injury and stood once again before The Dragon alone. He then felt a hand on his shoulder. The General had risen from the now dissapeared eagle and was eager to help.
"Where would you little ones be without me?" He asked, sounding almost amused.
"I have no idea." Bermegan answered in a similar tone. "But right now I don't know if even you can save us."
"Don't act that way. I have another strategy." As Dralik-tuhr approached once again, he shouted out to all of his companions. "A frontal attack will be useless, attack from the sides." The Dragon laughed with an uncomparable roar.
"Pathetic! This world is as good as ours."
The General then shook his head and smirked.
"When will you learn." He said to Dralik-tuhr before turning to the others. "I'll distract him from the front. Stick to the plan, and if I fall, retreat and help the others to saftey. That's an order."

« Last edited by tomsmiley18 on Apr 6th 2007 »
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

Displaying Page 6 of 14
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 12 | 13 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close