Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Role Play: Crusade for Reality

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 13
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 11 | 12 | Last     Previous | Next
Cez Posted: 13:10 May22 2005 Post ID: 171004
Cez
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Chaos raised one eyebrow.
"You're actually asking me for help?" he asked. "If this is the case, then my reputation has not spread as far as I thought. Perhaps we should discuss this over a drink?"
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 13:12 May22 2005 Post ID: 171007
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ryu shrugged. "Sure why not. lead the way."
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Cez Posted: 13:16 May22 2005 Post ID: 171010
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Chaos walkeled Ryu to a tavern full of scared-looking villagers.
"Out," he barked, and they quickly left through a side door. Chaos sat down at a table.
"So, Ryu," he said. "Where were we?"
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 13:20 May22 2005 Post ID: 171013
Chaoticjaf123
+
"I was about t oexplain. i wasnt necessarily asking for your help. I admit, your ability to sense their time period would be a great asset, but the reaso i mentioned it was i saw you man handling that villager. i can only assume that you are the type of..." he glanced at chaos' tentacles, "... thing... that would enjoy a fight. not trying to be rude, but i can only assume you arent human..."
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Cez Posted: 14:05 May22 2005 Post ID: 171038
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"You can only assume correctly," said Chaos, taking two pints of beer from the bar with his tentacles and placing one in front of Ryu. "I am the last surviving member of an ancient and widely feared race known as the doppelgangers. We are a race of shape-shifters - and no, I don't feel like demonstrating - who have been punished by humankind for centuries, simply for existing. But enough about that. There is one thing that troubles me."
He took a long swig of his beer.
"What makes you think I can sense the Zenites' time period?" he asked.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 14:43 May22 2005 Post ID: 171089
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ryu stared at him. "Simply the fact that you said you would tell me when they were."
Cez Posted: 14:45 May22 2005 Post ID: 171092
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Did I say that?" asked Chaos, grinning. "No, I said I might tell youe where, or when, they went. But I didn't say I could sense their current timespace, nor did I say I was going to help you."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 14:49 May22 2005 Post ID: 171100
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ryu started to stand up. "Then i am afraid my time here is a waste. when dealing with beings of multiple times, i cant really spare any time for small talk."
Cez Posted: 14:52 May22 2005 Post ID: 171106
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"So be it," said Chaos. "Then I suppose I'll have to continue randomly murdering your people until I find what I'm looking for. That could take a while, by the way, so expect to be stepping over a lot of bodies on your travels."
Lowthos floated towards Ryu.
"Perhaps you misunderstood Chaos's meaning," he growled. "When he said he wasn't going to help, what he meant was that he wasn't going to help unless you did something for him."
"Thank you, Lowthos, but I'm quite capable of expressing my own meaning," said Chaos angrily.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 14:55 May22 2005 Post ID: 171114
Chaoticjaf123
+
((fool. there is no ken in this rp!!! Ryu, please edit that.))

"Two things, one, i dont succumb to threats. two, what exactly do you want from me? after all, it is only fair if you are going to be traveling through time to help me that i do you a favor..."
Cez Posted: 14:57 May22 2005 Post ID: 171119
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((Damn))

"I don't recall threatening you," said Chaos. "And if you remember what I said earlier, I am searching for the bearer of the Shadow Key. Unfortunately, I have no idea where, or indeed, when he is. I'll help you with your little skirmish across time, if you'll help me look for the Shadow Key."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 14:59 May22 2005 Post ID: 171123
Chaoticjaf123
+
"Fine. you'll have to refresh my memory, if you indeed ever told me, who is it that has this key?"
TestVirus101 Posted: 01:53 May23 2005 Post ID: 171454
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
" I would like to see this key for myself......... "
Cez Posted: 09:24 May23 2005 Post ID: 171545
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"And who exactly are you?" asked Chaos, glancing at Greg. "The one who holds the Shadow Key is named Link. The one they all worship, call him a hero. No-one seems to use the true term; murderer. The only problem is, Link appears to have vanished off the face of the earth. He's not in this timespace, we've checked. You help me find him, I get a bit of revenge, get my key back, then I'll help you out against the Zenites. Do we have a deal?"
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 10:26 May23 2005 Post ID: 171570
Chaoticjaf123
+
((please testvirus. from this point forward if you join my rps im going to need you to be more detailed. as far as we know, you never followed me. please, im not being mean but just try to use detail...))

"yeah, as long as you're willing to take out any zenites that get in our way. otherwise our search for link might be quite complicated..."
Cez Posted: 12:30 May23 2005 Post ID: 171653
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Nothing in this world can stand between me and my goal, and survive," said Chaos. "You don't have to worry about me."
The Glove of Lowthos glowed strangely as he said this.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 13:16 May23 2005 Post ID: 171684
Chaoticjaf123
+
"Good," Ryu said with a nod, "Then i would love to have you come along. it is a deal..." he extended his hand.
Cez Posted: 13:20 May23 2005 Post ID: 171691
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Not a good idea," said Chaos slowly, extending his hand. The Glove of Lowthos began to spark with electricity. "It's your choice, of course, but I wouldn't advise it."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 13:25 May23 2005 Post ID: 171700
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ryu shrugged as a strange green aura surrounded his hand. "No, i believe the choice is yours..." he said, grinning.
Cez Posted: 13:28 May23 2005 Post ID: 171705
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Touche," said Chaos flatly. "So what's the plan? Do you even have a plan?"
Displaying Page 2 of 13
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 11 | 12 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close