Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Role Play: Crusade for Reality

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 13
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 11 | 12 | Last     Previous | Next
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 14:42 May23 2005 Post ID: 171772
Chaoticjaf123
Post Likes: 0
+
"Yes. and i bleieve that i have no idea where im going, so you should probably go first..."
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Cez Posted: 14:47 May23 2005 Post ID: 171777
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Chaos smirked and walked across the lawn to the castle. He hesitated, then kicked the door open. The castle guards were nowhere to be seen.
"Strange," said Chaos. "This place is usually swarming with goons."
He crossed the entrance hall to a staircase and went up, continuing through the castle. He reached a door, and stopped.
"Time to see what's behind door number one," he said, slowly pushing the door open. Princess Zelda was standing at the window, looking out.
"Who's there?" she asked, turning to face them. "Chaos? How did you get past the guards?"
"Those losers?" asked Chaos. "They couldn't guard a cookie jar from a bunch of babies. You should hire some serious muscle, I could loan you a few Stalfos if you like."
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 14:49 May23 2005 Post ID: 171780
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ken looked around him. "Nice place."
He looked at Zelda, who really didnt seem too scared to see chaos.
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Cez Posted: 15:01 May23 2005 Post ID: 171790
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"What's wrong, Zelda?" asked Chaos. "Happy to see me?"
"Not exactly," said Zelda. "What do you want, Chaos?"
Chaos moved with blinding speed, darting across the room, twisting Zelda's arm behind her back and holding the Glove of Lowthos to the side of her head. She screamed in pain as he quickly slipped one tentacle around her throat.
"Let's play a game," he hissed in her ear. "It's really very simple. I'm going to ask you a question, and you're going to answer it. If you lie to me, you have to pay a penalty."
"What kind of penalty?" asked Zelda, trying to bite back tears.
"I don't know," said Chaos. "I'll probably break your arm or something. And after that, something much more painful."
"I'll tell you anything you want to know," gasped Zelda.
"I thought so," said Chaos softly. "Now, tell me where Link is."
"I don't know," said Zelda.
"Yes you do," said Chaos, his tone playful and angry at the same time. "You are going to tell me, or you are going to die. Slick, keep an eye on the door. Make sure no guards try to barge in."
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 15:04 May23 2005 Post ID: 171791
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ryu flicked the bracelet, not used to seeing a helpless woman tortured. "Sure, but i think Ragnaro would be better suited for this part then i." he turned around to check the large door.
Cez Posted: 15:12 May23 2005 Post ID: 171803
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"I told you, Chaos, I don't know where he is," said Zelda, tears streaming down her face.
"Okay, we'll leave this one for now," said Chaos, a grin of sadistic pleasure on his face. "Tell me about the Shadow Key."
"After Link defeated your father in the War of the Dark World," said Zelda. "I had the Six Sages create a new barrier on the Dark World. The only thing that can break this barrier is the Shadow Key. It was broken into three parts to prevent it being used to revive the Dark World. Link has one of the parts, the other was hidden."
"Where?" snapped Chaos.
"Even I don't know," said Zelda.
"Liar," hissed Chaos. Zelda screamed as Chaos electrocuted her with a lightning bolt. "Try again."
"I don't know where it is," repeated Zelda.
"Lowthos?" asked Chaos.
"She doesn't know," growled Lowthos.
"Okay, where's the third piece?" asked Chaos. "You said there were three. One's hidden, Link's nicked the second. Where's the third?"
"In that drawer," said Zelda, nodding towards a bedside cabinet.
"Lowthos, check it," said Chaos. Lowthos floated into the cabinet, and came back out again."
"It's there," he growled.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 15:14 May23 2005 Post ID: 171805
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ragnarok, taking one last glance at the doorway, walked over to the drawer. he opened it and pulled out a strange piece of metal. "This what you're looking for?"
Cez Posted: 15:20 May23 2005 Post ID: 171810
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Yes," said Chaos. He took it from Ragnarok with one tentacle. "Okay Zelda, back to the previous question. Where is Link?"
"I told you, I have no idea!" said Zelda.
"You are a liar!" said Chaos, electrocuting Zelda again. "Have you no manners? I would have thought the Royal Family would have tought you better than to lie whlile you're being tortured. I know enough about Link to know that he wouldn't just leave without telling his girlfriend where he was going."
"New Jomolo!" screamed Zelda. "He's gone to New Jomolo! Two years ago! He travelled through time, said he had to fight the Zenites!"
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 15:23 May23 2005 Post ID: 171818
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ragnarok rapidly turned to Zelda, transforming back to Ryu. "What was that you said? he is going to fight the zenites?"
TestVirus101 Posted: 03:23 May24 2005 Post ID: 172666
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
" What are Zenites? "
Cez Posted: 07:06 May24 2005 Post ID: 172723
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((Virus, try putting a bit more detail into your posts. You keep making hal;f-arsed efforts, we keep ignoring them. Simple))

Chaos loosened his grip on Zelda slightly to allow her to catch her breath.
"Link told me he had to go back in time," she said slowly, her eyes now filled with terror. "He said he had to fight the Zenites. I don't know who or what the Zenites are, but he said they're trying to destroy reality."
"Did he say anything else?" asked Chaos.
"Yes," said Zelda. "Before he left, he said 'I just know Chaos is behind this'."
Chaos let Zelda go, hesitated, then punched her hard in the face.
"This time, I let you live," he said angrily. "Next time, you won't be so lucky."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 10:55 May24 2005 Post ID: 172800
Chaoticjaf123
+
((Virus. if you want to join it is cool. if you want to quit, fine. if you want to stay in, keep up. the last official post you made you were still standing in midnight village, now suddenly you are in hyrule castle? i dont think so...))

Ryu said, "it cant be true. Do you really think this link guy is trying to fight off the zenites?" he asked. after a short pause, he added, "And is there any reason why he would blame you?"
Cez Posted: 12:43 May24 2005 Post ID: 172868
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"I will explain all in due time," said Chaos. "But I'm not discussing anything in front of her."
Chaos left the room, walking swiftly out of the castle.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 23:04 May24 2005 Post ID: 173851
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ryu glanced at Zelda with a slight look of pity, but only before turning to follow chaos. "So what is the deal?"
Cez Posted: 08:42 May25 2005 Post ID: 174172
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Me and Link have been enemies for years," said Chaos. "He kills my father, I trap him inside his own shadow, he humiliates me in front of the Midnighters, and it all picked up from there. He's convinced I'm out to destroy the world, like my father... which is not true, by the way," he added quickly. "He'll pin anything on me if it turns the world against me."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 12:19 May25 2005 Post ID: 174394
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ryu stared at Chaos with one eyebrow raised, scratching his head. "Well isn't that just lovely?"
Cez Posted: 12:24 May25 2005 Post ID: 174398
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Yeah," said Chaos. "It's great when old enemies catch up on you like that. So, we know where the Zenites are. Well, I think we do. Any idea how we're going to get back in time 2 years?"
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 12:34 May25 2005 Post ID: 174406
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ryu grinned. "You don't honestly expect someone who is fighting beings of multiple time periods to come completely unprepared, now do you?" He asked.
He stuck his hand into his pocket and pulled out two ball s. one was silver, the other gold. he tossed the gold one in the air and caught it. "The sphere of the past. takes you back in time, obviously."
"And the shere of the future, with the opposite affect," he said, now flashing the silver ball. "And yes it would be easier to have one small black ball known as the orb of time which can go both ways, but Rogue has it..."
Cez Posted: 12:36 May25 2005 Post ID: 174411
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Who's Rogue?" asked Chaos. "A friend of yours? Or should I say enemy?"
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 12:38 May25 2005 Post ID: 174414
Chaoticjaf123
+
"King of all zenites, you tell me."
Displaying Page 4 of 13
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 11 | 12 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close