Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Role Play: Crusade for Reality

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 13
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 11 | 12 | Last     Previous | Next
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 13:32 May23 2005 Post ID: 171708
Chaoticjaf123
Post Likes: 0
+
((THANK YOU! now i know how to spell touche!))

Ryu glanced around. "Well, i was sincerely hoping you knew where i could find some. usually i find out another location through the current target, but i got a little angry last time and incinerated them and the cave they were in..."
After a short pause, he added, "But enough about me, according to you, our first goal in this deal is to find your key. im assuming you have no leads whatsoever on where link is?"
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Cez Posted: 13:37 May23 2005 Post ID: 171711
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((You're welcome))

"Nothing concrete," said Chaos. "I've got no idea where or when he is. But thewre's someone who does, and I was just on my way to see her."
"Princess Zelda?" growled Lowthos. Chaos nodded silently.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 13:38 May23 2005 Post ID: 171712
Chaoticjaf123
+
"well i am a man of my word. shall we make our way to this zelda?"
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Cez Posted: 13:43 May23 2005 Post ID: 171715
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Certainly," said Chaos. He waved one hand, and a dark portal appeared.
"After you," he said, grinning. "I insist."
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 13:49 May23 2005 Post ID: 171721
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ryu shrugged. "If you say so." He steepped through the portal carefully.
Cez Posted: 13:56 May23 2005 Post ID: 171727
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Chaos followed Ryu through the portal. They emerged outside a large castle surrounded by a vast lawn. Soldiers patrolled around the area. As Chaos walked towards the castle, one of the soldiers spotted him.
"Sound the alarm!" he shouted, advancing on Chaos with his spear raised. "It's Lord Annihol! Lord Annihol's returned!"
"Lights out," muttered Chaos, punching the soldier in the face and smiling grimly as he heard the crack of his neck. "Looks like we're gonna have company soon. I hope you know how to fight, Slick."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 13:58 May23 2005 Post ID: 171729
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ryu slapped his forehead. after a short pause, he said, "Ok, let's say i didnt. have you already forgotten about Ragnarok?"
He shrugged. "Oh well, ill be doing this without him, just to prove a point."
Cez Posted: 14:02 May23 2005 Post ID: 171734
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"If you insist," said Chaos. A huge group of castle guards, maybe about two dozen, surrounded them.
"Okay, listen up," said Chaos loudly. "I didn't come here to start a fight. Well, I did, but not with you losers. So, you have a choice. Either you can let us go up to the castle and get what we want, or you can stay here and die. You have five seconds to reach a decision."
"We will not be fooled, Lord Annihol," said one of the guards.
"For the last time," muttered Chaos. "My name is Chaos!"
He grabbed a nearby guard with his tentacles and hurled him across the lawn.
"Who else wants a piece of me?" he asked.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 14:06 May23 2005 Post ID: 171738
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ryu stood with his fists clenched, then yelled, "Prism Pulse!"
A strange ball of what appeared to be burning light shot out of his hand and straight down one of the guards throats. "That is simply for confusing me!"
He turned to chaos. "Who the hell is annihol?"
Cez Posted: 14:09 May23 2005 Post ID: 171743
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Long story," said Chaos, blasting lightning from the Glove of Lowthos. The surviving guards turned abd ran towards the castle.
"Run to Zelda!" he shouted after them. "Tell her, Chaos Stevens sends his regards!"
He turned to Ryu.
"Okay, now we've got time," he said. "Lord Annihol was my father. The Lord of the Dark World, and the greatest warrior this land has ever seen. He was murdered three years ago, by Link. I suppose I must look a lot like him, with the armour and everything."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 14:11 May23 2005 Post ID: 171744
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ryu nodded. "Aha, so tell me, does this shadow key really mean anything to you or do you just want to brutalise link for what he did to your father?"
Cez Posted: 14:14 May23 2005 Post ID: 171746
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"A bit of both," said Chaos. "Without the Shadow Key, I can't break the seal placed on my father's kingdom. Without it, I can never carry out his final wish."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 14:17 May23 2005 Post ID: 171749
Chaoticjaf123
+
Glancing toward the castle, Ryu asked, "And that would be...?"
Cez Posted: 14:22 May23 2005 Post ID: 171756
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"To create the perfect world," said Chaos. "A world without suffering, without poverty. Unfortunately, your people didn't see eye to eye with his plans, and sent an assassin to murder him. I don't expect you to understand, so I won't stand here all day to explain."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 14:24 May23 2005 Post ID: 171757
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ryu looked at him. "What's not to understand? As far as i can tell his only crime was being your dad. as far as i can tell that isnt a crime either, simply because all you ever did was be born."
Cez Posted: 14:27 May23 2005 Post ID: 171758
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"You're clearly not as well informed on this as I expected," said Chaos. "My father's people were... well, a little different to what you'd be used to. Skeletal warriors, huge axe-wielding warriors, monsters of various descriptions. When the people of this world ffound out about his plans, they assumed - wrongly, of course - that his intention was to conquer the world."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 14:31 May23 2005 Post ID: 171762
Chaoticjaf123
+
"So," he said flatly. "I admit i was surprised when i saw your tentacles, but i wasnt afraid. tell me, did those monsters ever attack anyone or was it just assumed that they were evil?"
Cez Posted: 14:35 May23 2005 Post ID: 171767
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"They only attacked those who attacked them," said Chaos. "The King of Hyrule ordered his troops to attack my father's land, 23 years ago. My father retaliated, of course, but was sealed away in his own kingdom. 20 years passes, it was discovered that he was still alive, so Zelda sent Link to kill him. Unfortunately, he succeeded."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 14:37 May23 2005 Post ID: 171768
Chaoticjaf123
+
"Then i fail to see why you dont expect me to understand. seems the only reason any of this happened was one large stereo type. one large discrimination."
Cez Posted: 14:40 May23 2005 Post ID: 171770
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Exactly my point," said Chaos. "The kind of stereotype that leads one to order an attack as soon as they find out there's an army of monsters somewhere in the close vicinity. Anyway, enough about that. I believe we have a Princess to interrogate."
Displaying Page 3 of 13
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 11 | 12 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close