Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Revelation: Apocalypse

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 9 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous
Mr.Clueless Posted: 19:50 Mar12 2008 Post ID: 2153717
Mr.Clueless
Post Likes: 1
+
Rolando spun around, and flicked his staff in the direction of one of the others. "Hey, you there, with the red trench coat! You said that the way to stop this is in its foot?" He turned, and pushed the butt end of his staff into the ground. Giant redwoods shot out of the ground, peircing the beast all over; immobalising it. "My magic isn't as strong as it should be; you attack it, all of you. Go, now!"
And so he said, "and there will be delicious cake", and with those words, I said, "I see what you did there..."
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Xtreme gamer Posted: 19:54 Mar12 2008 Post ID: 2153723
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
Post Likes: 0
+
"Or I could go head to head with him in a aerial bout," Odin suggested. "I can parry only a few of it's strikes and that's it," he explained. "Perhaps I could take two of you there while the others fend him off. I'll drop you off on it's back and the rest'll be up to those brave souls. Decide who goes." Odin announced, his focus on the beast now.

instagram: solidaritysterl
shadowoblivion Posted: 20:23 Mar12 2008 Post ID: 2153776
shadowoblivion
+
Zerick raised his hand. "With accuracy, I could hit his leg at whatever point it's forming off of from far away." explained Zerick.

Paired w/: king26, abigurl

Need some more rpers for Destiny Bonds 3!!
Cataclysm Posted: 02:01 Mar13 2008 Post ID: 2153982
Cataclysm
Post Likes: 2
+
"Er... I have my bike. We could drive right past," Makarios pointed out, realising how simple his plan was compared to the schemes being formed by the others. "Though, I like the idea wings here came up with. Now that I think about it, it has the least amount of risk for those who head for the shrine."
Sig and avy by Jam Jar

Pooly Posted: 02:31 Mar13 2008 Post ID: 2154009
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
"As my dragon is going for it's foot, I can help distract it" Hiro said, he cracked his knuckles and sheathed his Katana before drawing his throwing blade, he unfolded it and threw it straight at the Beast, the blade flew up to it's shoulder and started to tear around it, slicing into it.
"Now return" Hiro thought, and just as fast the blade flew back to him, he caught it and grinned.

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
KOG Posted: 15:48 Mar13 2008 Post ID: 2154397
KOG
+
"I can also buy sometime. God, help me!" Bison leaps out from behind the rock and spins his staff into the air before thrusting it into the ground, having it pierce into the soil it struck! The staff then lights up with a bright white energy and sends a line energy surging through the ground at the beast. Once it reached the beast, the light energy suddenly explodes out of the ground and engulfs the beast in a huge containment of energy. "I don't know if that'll do anything good, but I pray it does something!"

« Last edited by KOG on Mar 14th 2008 »
vvv credit to .Impact.

Bow down to the King of Games!!!

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
Ark_Knight_Elmdore Posted: 15:21 Mar14 2008 Post ID: 2155613
Ark_Knight_Elmdore
+
((I believe he said it was in a shrine behind the foot, not in the foot itself, either that or I read wrong?))

"He said it was behind the foot, not in the foot itself!" Galford called over to Bison "See that shrine, its giving off a dark aura, maybe I can sneak Poppy past the beast and have him attack the source."
Sig by ieatwyverns

The Ark Knight

Elmdore
KOG Posted: 20:48 Mar14 2008 Post ID: 2156227
KOG
+
((Editted. The attack was meant to hold the beast back, not attack the shrine, sorry :P ))
vvv credit to .Impact.

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
Ark_Knight_Elmdore Posted: 12:26 Mar15 2008 Post ID: 2156878
Ark_Knight_Elmdore
+
((lol ok thats better))
Sig by ieatwyverns

The Ark Knight

Elmdore
Gamerad Posted: 10:59 Mar16 2008 Post ID: 2158332
Gamerad
Post Likes: 1
+
((Come on guys, enough with the OOC posts.))

"Someone just destroy it's foot, and we are all good to go!" Erikar growled, he has still dodging the beasts flames.

KOG Posted: 14:52 Mar18 2008 Post ID: 2161778
KOG
+
As he continued to hold his hand out to prolong the attack on the beast, Bison suddenly falls to his knees and begins breathing heavily. "HEY!....Someone please hurry up and attack the weak spot! I cannot hold the attack much longer against him. He's fighting me! HURRY!"
vvv credit to .Impact.

shadowoblivion Posted: 15:41 Mar18 2008 Post ID: 2161845
shadowoblivion
+
Zerick ran to the weak spot. Making sure not get trampled by the beast's feet, or by any of it's attacks. When he got to the weak spot, he took out an arrow, and used his arrow to aim at the weakspot. "Ok...this shot needs to get close, and or dead on..." said Zerick quietly. He narrowed his eyes at the center of the weak spot, and let go of the arrow and bowstring.

Paired w/: king26, abigurl

Need some more rpers for Destiny Bonds 3!!
KOG Posted: 15:52 Mar21 2008 Post ID: 2165407
KOG
+
After Zerick hit the weak point, Bison drops his hand and releases the attack on the beast. "Forgive me lord......" he said, suddenly slumping to the ground, laying down on it unconcious.
vvv credit to .Impact.

Displaying Page 9 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close