Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Revelation: Apocalypse

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 8 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
shadowoblivion Posted: 15:39 Mar11 2008 Post ID: 2152257
shadowoblivion
Post Likes: 0
+
"Well, it sure has been acting defensive so far! So do you think the thing that it's forming off of is close?" asked Zerick.

Paired w/: king26, abigurl

Need some more rpers for Destiny Bonds 3!!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Gamerad Posted: 16:25 Mar11 2008 Post ID: 2152404
Gamerad
Post Likes: 1
+
"Oh what next!" Erikar snarled, getting hit by one of the flames.

KOG Posted: 18:00 Mar11 2008 Post ID: 2152550
KOG
+
Bison heard what Zerick said and quickly thought of something. "Hey! He has a point. The beast had to appear here for some reason, right? I think that reason is because we came within his territory, which means the source must not be too far away. Am I right" he spoke, looking at Lucifer.
vvv credit to .Impact.

Bow down to the King of Games!!!

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
Sodacan Posted: 20:32 Mar11 2008 Post ID: 2152815
Sodacan
Post Likes: 2
+
Majure stood still under the rain of fire, his palms facing outward up, a charge of electric energy coursing through his arms. Lightning raced out of his hands into an incoming blast, causing it to explode before jumping to the next, creating a similar effect.
"This isn't good," he said sourly. "Could this sudden occurrence be an indication we've found something?"
TestVirus101 Posted: 23:46 Mar11 2008 Post ID: 2152951
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
'Well it's probably not a bloody tree then,' Observed Zuntyh as the beast carelessly flung fire at them inside a forest, 'It wouldn't go burning its own source.'
Cataclysm Posted: 02:23 Mar12 2008 Post ID: 2152988
Cataclysm
+
"The shadow could just be rather stupid," Makarios pointed out as he continued to race away from the creature and it's flame launching tentacles on his bike. A small amount of fire managed to strike the back of his jacket, growing around him slowly. Not waiting to brake, he launched himself off the side of the vehicle, and began to roll around in the dirt, before standing up with his gunblades aiming at the creature mercilessly. Behing him, his bike had slid to the ground, obtaning a few scratches but nothing that would impede it's performance. "But if fighting this thing is certain death, then why are we still here?"
Sig and avy by Jam Jar

Xtreme gamer Posted: 10:57 Mar12 2008 Post ID: 2153140
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
((I'll try this again.))

There was a sudden blackening in the sky, the sight of black and white lightning striking the ground in the same place almost over fifty times. There, a omnious but holy figure began to materialize before them. It sprouted two feathery wings; one black, the other white. He bore a scythe capable of mass destruction, yet capable of saving a mass amount of lives. As he rose from the ground, his wings folded. He wore a Black Vest with a silver trim and buttons, two diamond encrusted knuckle gloves, black, heavy jeans, and a pair of steel toes and heels. He wore stylish black shades, which hid his primal eyes, which were fixed on the beast in front of him. He brushed his long black hair back and brandished his scythe, along with his fierce jet-black and pure white aura.

"I've finally found you!" the man declared, lunging at the Beast with amazing speed and agility, He flew at high speeds, swiging quickly, but effectively at the Beast. They went blow for blow for almost two minutes, his scythe meeting the Beast's ferocious claws with thunderous results. The Beast, however, was too powerful for him, overwhelming him with a giant sphere of Hellfire. He was quickly sent flying in a ball of Hellfire, crash landing in the middle of the group before him. He rose from the ground, his wings jutting outwards before they folded back.

instagram: solidaritysterl
Cataclysm Posted: 11:23 Mar12 2008 Post ID: 2153155
Cataclysm
+
"Some sort of divine... thing?" Makarios asked with one eyebrow raised, pointing at the figure in the centre whilst looking over at the others.
At that moment, a sphere of flame came hurdling towards him, giving him enought time to roll aside and dodge the attack, but not enough time to fire any sort of attack as he stood back up. "Whatever you are, could you try and do something. We've been at this for more than a while now, and I'm bloody tired."
Sig and avy by Jam Jar

Xtreme gamer Posted: 14:04 Mar12 2008 Post ID: 2153265
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
He rotated his neck and adjusted shades.
"Don't worry. Your Lord has appointed me to aid his 'children'," he explained. "Odin Xhter, A Rare Occurance Fallen Angel," he introduced in a polite tone, hinting at his one black and one white wing. He brandished his religious scythe, the beast's mark could be seen on it's blade. "In order for victory, we're going to need to work as a team, so let's get to it." Odin stated.

Pooly Posted: 14:10 Mar12 2008 Post ID: 2153273
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
"I don't care, lets just find it's source already and kill it" Hiro said, he dodged a ball of flame and drew his katana, he twirled it around a bit before pointing it at the Shadow of the beast and grinning.
"This should help" he said, his blade started shining brightly before releasing an electric dragon like the one from before, it flew upwards before crashing into the ground and charging around randomly, destroying anything caught in it's path.
"That should help a little, I can attempt to distract the beast if you wish" he said, readying his blade.

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
Xtreme gamer Posted: 14:31 Mar12 2008 Post ID: 2153291
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
"Do it," Odin said seriously, disappearing in scatter of black and white glowing feathers. He barrel rolled to dodge incoming Hellfire, striking the beast in several places before landing. "No effect..." he muttered, adopting a defensive stance. "You said something about a source? Where is it?" he asked, raising his pierced eyebrow.

Sodacan Posted: 14:37 Mar12 2008 Post ID: 2153300
Sodacan
+
His blade at his side, Majure raised his arms in front of him, forming a sphere of electricity between his palms. The static waves around him shot from projectile to projectile as they continued to save him from the wrath of the Beast's shadow. After a few moments, the electricity exploded and fired him back several feet, where he landed in a combat stance beside Odin.
"Odin what?" he asked calmly. "Name's Majure, anyways. Also, we don't know where the source is. That's why the Shadow's still raining fire on us."
Zaltias Posted: 14:52 Mar12 2008 Post ID: 2153322
Zaltias
+
Shirou sheathed his blades, seeing little hope in going one on one with the Beast's Shadow.
"Maybe the source could be inside the Shadow?" He mused, "That glowing energy we saw in its mouth before?" He finished, dodging a ball of flame. Shirou came up from a roll, his Long Bow in hand and he drew an arrow and prepared to fire at the dark monstrosity.

10 - Supply Depot (1)
13 - Barracks
15 - Marine (1)
16 - Orbital Command + Supply Depot (2)
16 @100% Marine (1) - Command Center (2)
21 - Bunker (1) + Barracks (2) (3)
Ark_Knight_Elmdore Posted: 14:59 Mar12 2008 Post ID: 2153333
Ark_Knight_Elmdore
+
"I don't think this beast would keep the one thing keeping it alive some where on its body." Galford said rolling away from the balls of hell fire that was falling from the sky. "My God, how can something that big keep itself that far up in the air."
Sig by ieatwyverns

The Ark Knight

Elmdore
shadowoblivion Posted: 15:33 Mar12 2008 Post ID: 2153351
shadowoblivion
+
"Like Lucifer said, it could also be a person!" smirked Zerick, as he looked at each of the companions, but he frequently eyed Lucifer.

Ark_Knight_Elmdore Posted: 15:43 Mar12 2008 Post ID: 2153368
Ark_Knight_Elmdore
+
"How about we stand still and see which of us the beast doesn't kill." Galford joked. "Sound like a good plan to me."
Sig by ieatwyverns

The Ark Knight

Elmdore
KOG Posted: 16:32 Mar12 2008 Post ID: 2153454
KOG
+
"Our attacks are pointless! This isn't getting us anywhere!" spoke Bison, as he continued to hide behind the rock with Lucifer and Gabriel. "We need to find the source. I'll go look for it. You just tell me some things I need to look out fot. I mean, the source must have something about it that's unique".
vvv credit to .Impact.

Bow down to the King of Games!!!

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 16:50 Mar12 2008 Post ID: 2153470
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
Post Likes: 7
+
"Spotted it. Behind the monster's left heel, there's a small shrine radiating a dark aura." Lucifer informed the group, brushing his hair from his eyes.
"How are we gonna get there without getting crushed? You said the beast would be overly defensive when we got near the source. He'd stomp us to death!" Gabriel replied, thinking the situation was becoming more and more hopeless.
Pooly Posted: 17:02 Mar12 2008 Post ID: 2153500
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
"Don't worry, I can use him" Hiro said, pointing to the rampaging thunder dragon he created, he pointed his sword at the dark shrine and the dragon instantly dived towards it.

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
shadowoblivion Posted: 17:14 Mar12 2008 Post ID: 2153509
shadowoblivion
+
"Or...I could have just used one of my arrows." said Zerick. "But the dragon better hit it, becuase this beast is getting annyoing!"

Displaying Page 8 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close