Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Revelation: Apocalypse

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
Sodacan Posted: 16:59 Mar06 2008 Post ID: 2146512
Sodacan
Post Likes: 2
+
"I've gotten this far," said Majure, speaking with as much drama as he could muster, raising his katana so it faced the pinnacle of the crimson light. "With this. Enteria of... well, Majure. I haven't thought of a solid name for it yet. But its powers... well, they're quite shocking."

((This bad pun brought to you by Sodacan Inc.))
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
shadowoblivion Posted: 17:03 Mar06 2008 Post ID: 2146519
shadowoblivion
Post Likes: 0
+
((Where things are "canny"?))

"So, Baron..?" asked Zerick as he turned to young teen. "How did you get so far in this "Apocolapyse"?"

Paired w/: king26, abigurl

Need some more rpers for Destiny Bonds 3!!
Ark_Knight_Elmdore Posted: 17:07 Mar06 2008 Post ID: 2146528
Ark_Knight_Elmdore
+
"Guess I'm stuck with you guys." Galford said, tightening the kotes wrapped around his hand. "And Poppy will help too, right boy?" He said looking down at his dog, Poppy giving a small bark in confirmation.
Sig by ieatwyverns

The Ark Knight

Elmdore
Sodacan Posted: 17:23 Mar06 2008 Post ID: 2146548
Sodacan
+
((No. Where everywhere is the can.))

"I wouldn't call it an apocalypse just yet," said Majure, facing Zerich. "I mean, sure, there's wormwood, blood, death, and destruction, but we can be saved. The Holy Spirit gave us these powers, didn't he?"
shadowoblivion Posted: 17:32 Mar06 2008 Post ID: 2146565
shadowoblivion
+
"No...my mom gave me mine." explained Zerick, but you can figure out what that is on your own, I wouldn't want to spoil my tactic."

((Oh, well, I liked my sayin' better!))

king26 Posted: 18:33 Mar06 2008 Post ID: 2146650
king26
+
On 06-Mar-2008 shadowoblivion said:((Where things are "canny"?))

"So, Baron..?" asked Zerick as he turned to young teen. "How did you get so far in this "Apocolapyse"?"
"Ah, my sword, its named after the greek god Zues, ifgives me the power to summon, control and bend electricity to my will, like this,"Baron said, shooting sparks out of his fingure tips,"Anything that attacks me, i just electricute them,"He said lamely.

sig made at THE SHOP!
KOG Posted: 19:40 Mar06 2008 Post ID: 2146777
KOG
+
"Well, I suspected I wasn't the only person called on by the Almighty, but I never would of guessed so many" spoke Bison, looking at all the companions in amusement. "I can tell God has a great adventure instore for all of us. I believe you said your names were Majure, Baron, and Zerick." Bison then lays his eyes on both Gabriel and Lucifer. "Who are those two over there?"

« Last edited by KOG on Mar 6th 2008 »
vvv credit to .Impact.

Bow down to the King of Games!!!

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
shadowoblivion Posted: 20:26 Mar06 2008 Post ID: 2146878
shadowoblivion
+
"Well, the one that seems dark and mysterious over there, his name is Lucifer." said Zerick. "But I don't know about the other guy."

TestVirus101 Posted: 22:56 Mar06 2008 Post ID: 2147049
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
Zuntyh stood amongst the group, his eyes closed. He was continually muttering something under his breath and his face was slowly turning more and more into one of frustration.
'I can do this,' he muttered, 'I should be able to do this! Damn it!'
Zuntyh shook his head and looked at the group, 'I'm surprised some of you are still alive,' he stated, 'I've known plenty of good members of the Order who've died fighting, while we have one guy here who got his powers from his... mum? Awkward, at best.'
Cataclysm Posted: 01:20 Mar07 2008 Post ID: 2147088
Cataclysm
+
Throughout the area there was a low, heavy rumbling that shook the earth violently. In the distance, a shadow-like figure could be seen, drawing closer with every minute and bringing with it a beastly noise. Finallt it came into the light, revealing a man bearing a long leather jacket, unbelievably long hair and a beard to be proud of. He appeared weaponless, yet the machine beneath him was far from it. With every metre he covered, his vehicle became clearer, revealing a pair of enormous firearms on the front that appeared to be from years ago. At the back were two more, cannon barrels that seemed to be sleeping calmly waiting for their moment to be called upon. The noise grew to uncredible heights, until the man finally braked and began to skid towards the group, stopping a fair distance away for safety.
"People, out here?" he said loudly, his hearing clearly affected by his monstruous form of transport. "Didn't expect that really, but if you've survived then there must be a reason for that, no?"
Sig and avy by Jam Jar

Pooly Posted: 01:26 Mar07 2008 Post ID: 2147091
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
"That thing looks like a tank" Hiro said, he looked at the newcomer and his 'machine' before jumping onto a tree and clambering onto a branch.
"It'll probably be better if you come with us and we explain on the way" Hiro said as he started jumping from tree to tree.

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
Gamerad Posted: 01:41 Mar07 2008 Post ID: 2147097
Gamerad
Post Likes: 1
+
The wind, howled hard, and fast. The air, turned cold, and damp. A figure cold be seen emerging from the misty fog, the black silhouette was slowly getting closer, and closer. Until the whole of the man could be seen, he had deep blood red hair, and torn shirt and a black jacket. His trouser's were a little to big for him, and were covered in dust.
"Life forms!" He muttered, and walked over to the group.
"This is a weird place to met up" He snarled, his red eyes darting back and forward.

((I have always been crap at introductions))

« Last edited by Gamerad on Mar 7th 2008 »

TestVirus101 Posted: 02:23 Mar07 2008 Post ID: 2147114
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
'I do not believe I've seen this many adventurers together in years,' Zuntyh chuckled, 'I must say the light shines on us today.' Realising he sounded a little too much like a regular Paladin, Zuntyh vowed he'd think a little before he spoke next time.
Zaltias Posted: 03:52 Mar07 2008 Post ID: 2147119
Zaltias
+
Shirou stood in the shadow of a tree, silently observing the proceedings occurring with these warriors. Noticing array of weapons they carried and the challenge they spoke of, he deduced that these people were not simple refugees. He walked into the open, approaching the group.
"Peace in the name of the Lord," He called out to them. "I believe we share a common goal in combating the Beast."

10 - Supply Depot (1)
13 - Barracks
15 - Marine (1)
16 - Orbital Command + Supply Depot (2)
16 @100% Marine (1) - Command Center (2)
21 - Bunker (1) + Barracks (2) (3)
Cataclysm Posted: 07:10 Mar07 2008 Post ID: 2147224
Cataclysm
+
"You're right," the new, bike riding figure said, his comment directed to Zuntyh. "There are a few of us here. Before we all go off on some quest together, I'm Makarios Theias Beatus. What should I call all of you?"
Sig and avy by Jam Jar

Gamerad Posted: 10:55 Mar07 2008 Post ID: 2147325
Gamerad
+
"You, can call me Erika!" Erikar snapped, as always, he was in a bad mood.

KOG Posted: 15:04 Mar07 2008 Post ID: 2147503
KOG
+
Bison smiles at the newcomers, Erika, Makarios, and Shirou. He then turns his view back on the main two men. "Hmmmmm.....Lucifer......why does that name strike a bell?.......hmm, must be someone else."
vvv credit to .Impact.

Bow down to the King of Games!!!

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
Gamerad Posted: 15:06 Mar07 2008 Post ID: 2147509
Gamerad
+
"And what are you smirking at!" Erikar barked at Bison, his red eyes fixed on Bison
"What's you name!" Erikar added rudely.

Zaltias Posted: 15:14 Mar07 2008 Post ID: 2147524
Zaltias
+
Shirou made a general introduction to the group.
"I'm Shirou, the traveling warrior." He eyed Makarios' machine, something that was not common place around. He also saw one garbed in the armor of a Paladin.
"Seems this is a really unique group." He remarked.

10 - Supply Depot (1)
13 - Barracks
15 - Marine (1)
16 - Orbital Command + Supply Depot (2)
16 @100% Marine (1) - Command Center (2)
21 - Bunker (1) + Barracks (2) (3)
Sodacan Posted: 15:19 Mar07 2008 Post ID: 2147531
Sodacan
+
"It's the name of the Beast," Majure said simply, glancing at Bison before he turned to face the newcomer. "Well, one of them... call me Majure, if you really have to. But 'idiot' seems just as common. I take it you're also a warrior?"
Displaying Page 4 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close