Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Revelation: Apocalypse

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 7 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
shadowoblivion Posted: 16:35 Mar09 2008 Post ID: 2150618
shadowoblivion
Post Likes: 0
+
"That's my plan..." said Zerick. "I don't know about you though." He then readyed himself incase the Beast would start attacking him.

« Last edited by shadowoblivion on Mar 9th 2008 »

Paired w/: king26, abigurl

Need some more rpers for Destiny Bonds 3!!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Ark_Knight_Elmdore Posted: 16:42 Mar09 2008 Post ID: 2150625
Ark_Knight_Elmdore
+
"In that case lets move around to the other side and see if the other leg is like his left." Galford called over, not moving his eyes away from the beast watching it in case it would try to strike out in his direction.
Sig by ieatwyverns

The Ark Knight

Elmdore
Cataclysm Posted: 17:09 Mar09 2008 Post ID: 2150646
Cataclysm
Post Likes: 2
+
((I'm not sure Dark Wolf will be so happy with you all deciding where the weak spot is without his permission, but I suppose that might be just me.))
Sig and avy by Jam Jar

TestVirus101 Posted: 01:05 Mar10 2008 Post ID: 2150920
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
((Agreed, dw is the RP creator and thus leads us through, we decide nothing for ourselves that affects the plot such as a weakspot on a creature.))

Zuntyh observed as the other warriors began to fight the beast. While it had been done before, Zuntyh did not wish to attempt to use a cross to hold the beast in place, instead he opted to focus. Clearing his thoughts he sent Holy Light crackling in all directions and sent his Hammer crashing down on the ground. A large crack ripped through the floor and continued towards the beast. Slowly the large radius grew smaller and smaller until it focused into one powerful beam charging through the forest floor before finally rising up underneath the beast and crashing into his stomach.
'Do not falter!' he cried, 'We can do this!'
Xtreme gamer Posted: 13:47 Mar10 2008 Post ID: 2151177
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
There was a sudden blackening in the sky, the sight of black and white lightning striking the ground in the same place almost over fifty times. There, a omnious but holy figure began to materialize before them. It sprouted two feathery wings; one black, the other white. He bore a scythe capable of mass destruction, yet capable of saving a mass amount of lives. As he rose from the ground, his wings folded. He wore a Black Vest with a silver trim and buttons, two diamond encrusted knuckle gloves, black, heavy jeans, and a pair of steel toes and heels. He wore stylish black shades, which hid his primal eyes, which were fixed on the beast in front of him. He brushed his long black hair back and brandished his scythe, along with his fierce jet-black and pure white aura.

"You shalt not tread the Lord's world any longer. I shall reagin my honor as an Archangel," he declared in a gruff, but fierce tone. His eye twitched, for he could feel a powerful aura within each warrior behind him. "I would take it that you're the Lord's chosen warriors?" he asked, not even looking back, his focus fixed on the beast in front of him.

instagram: solidaritysterl
Ark_Knight_Elmdore Posted: 14:45 Mar10 2008 Post ID: 2151239
Ark_Knight_Elmdore
+
((I was just skimming along and went with what Shadow was posting xD My bad.))
Sig by ieatwyverns

The Ark Knight

Elmdore
shadowoblivion Posted: 15:29 Mar10 2008 Post ID: 2151291
shadowoblivion
+
((I didn't mean for it to seem that was a weakspot, I just meant that it seemed to be a spot where he could shoot the arrow at. I didn't mean for it to BE a weakspot. Sorry for the confusion..))

"Hang on! We might need to help the others first!" said Zerick to Galford. "We don't want to get carried away, and let companions die." explained Zerick.

« Last edited by shadowoblivion on Mar 10th 2008 »

KOG Posted: 15:52 Mar10 2008 Post ID: 2151328
KOG
+
((Only dark_wolf decides if a certain point is the beasts weak spot, until he does, we must continue to fight it.))

Bison, believing Lucifer and Gabreil couldn't hear him, hops off the large rock and lands next to the two men as they hid behind a rock. "Hey, I'm Bison. Look, I seem to know more about this beast than anybody. Does it have a weakness? And if it does, what do I need to do to see to it that that weakness is exploited?"
vvv credit to .Impact.

Bow down to the King of Games!!!

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 16:28 Mar10 2008 Post ID: 2151382
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
Post Likes: 7
+
"This thing has no weakness... it doesn't even have a physical form! It's not regenerating, it's just reforming itself. We could take this whole thing out at once but it would fill itself up again, like a mold!" Lucifer grimaced, ducking at a shot of magma sent to his head.
"Then how do we win?" Gabriel shouted, getting clearly frustrated at the shadow.
"These things always have a source that feeds the force they are made of... we need to find that source and destroy it. The problem is, getting past the shadow!" Lucifer replied, wondering just how that was possible.
shadowoblivion Posted: 16:36 Mar10 2008 Post ID: 2151399
shadowoblivion
+
"Hey, I have an idea." said Zerick. "What if a few of us distract the beast, then the others could get past it?" suggested Zerick, but he still wanted to hear anyone else's ideas in case his idea didn't work.

Gamerad Posted: 16:39 Mar10 2008 Post ID: 2151407
Gamerad
Post Likes: 1
+
"Distract the beast? It could smell us going past it." Erikar said, ruining the plan.

Sodacan Posted: 16:42 Mar10 2008 Post ID: 2151411
Sodacan
+
"I thought the force was the Beast!" shouted Majure, but he could hardly be heard as the winds picked up to immeasurable strengths, lifting him off the ground, a field of electric energy shining gloriously around him. Enteria floating at his side, he extended his arms and slowly brought them forward, and from the east and west the winds came. Some stayed at the sidelines, fighting off the magma as it drew near the group, while the rest continued on, forming a massive gust that spiralled toward the Shadow.
"Good enough?" asked Majure, lowering to the ground, his power deteriorating slowly.
shadowoblivion Posted: 16:42 Mar10 2008 Post ID: 2151412
shadowoblivion
+
Zerick scratched the back of his head as he looked at Majure. "Or...that works. But he should make sure the beast didn't notice him." said Zerick.

« Last edited by shadowoblivion on Mar 10th 2008 »

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 16:58 Mar10 2008 Post ID: 2151435
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
On 10-Mar-2008 Sodacan said:"I thought the force was the Beast!" shouted Majure, but he could hardly be heard as the winds picked up to immeasurable strengths, lifting him off the ground, a field of electric energy shining gloriously around him. Enteria floating at his side, he extended his arms and slowly brought them forward, and from the east and west the winds came. Some stayed at the sidelines, fighting off the magma as it drew near the group, while the rest continued on, forming a massive gust that spiralled toward the Shadow.
"Good enough?" asked Majure, lowering to the ground, his power deteriorating slowly.
"No, the force isn't the Beast... the beast makes channels from the dimension he is in through an object in our dimension, then sends an essence of himself through that object. In this case, the essence is brutality, and the object could be anything from a tree to a germ." Lucifer informed the group, taking shelter behind a large boulder to buy some time to think.
Sodacan Posted: 17:10 Mar10 2008 Post ID: 2151441
Sodacan
+
Majure shrugged, opened his fist, and launched a bolt of lightning at one of the smaller trees, causing it to explode on contact. He glanced up at the Shadow, examining it for any differences, then drew his sword and raised it above his head.
"Well, it's not that tree," he called out as he spun on the spot, swinging Enteria at an angle. As the blade cut the air, a sliver of static energy crossed the air and mixed with the powerful winds, shooting sparks at and away from the Shadow.
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 22:04 Mar10 2008 Post ID: 2151759
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
"You're not getting it," Lucifer sighed, "It doesn't have to just be something around here. It could be in Asia, or it could even be..." he grimaced, clenching his fist, "one of us."
"No way? So we'd have to kill one of us off to save the rest of us?" Gabriel asked, deflecting a large tree branch heading his way with his sword.
"It's unlikely, but if it did happen, then yes." Lucifer replied.
Mr.Clueless Posted: 22:42 Mar10 2008 Post ID: 2151768
Mr.Clueless
Post Likes: 1
+
((Hello.))

A shout rang out from the now burning forest; "My forest; my beautiful, lush, forest! Who in the hell set it aflame?!"
An old man came rushing out from behind some trees, and threw what seemed like a large vial of swirling liquid out behind him, towards the forest. As the vial smashed into the ground, a showckwave of water exploded outwards from it, dousing the fire on the nearby trees. Finally realizing what caused the flames, he looked up, and saw darkness... with eyes, and teeth the size of a tree. From his clenched teeth, he forced out an,"Oh, Jesus..." before he thrust his staff towards the beast's back right foot; the ground around it shuddered, and turned into soft earth. From it, shot up hundreds of dark green vines, encasing the foot, and part of the leg above it. The behemoth lurched his foot forwards, and the vines snapped.
Backing off, he noticed some people struggling with the other part of this beast, and he hurriedly ran to them.

« Last edited by Mr.Clueless on Mar 10th 2008 »
And so he said, "and there will be delicious cake", and with those words, I said, "I see what you did there..."
Ark_Knight_Elmdore Posted: 14:54 Mar11 2008 Post ID: 2152203
Ark_Knight_Elmdore
+
"So how do we tell whats projecting this thing than?" Galford shouted over to Lucifer "Surly it would be sending off some sort of aura." He suggested as he leaped away from a savage blow from the beast, slashing at the talons while he was moving.
Sig by ieatwyverns

The Ark Knight

Elmdore
Cataclysm Posted: 15:02 Mar11 2008 Post ID: 2152214
Cataclysm
+
"I can offer rapid transport," Makarios stated as he pulled up next to Galford on his bike, kicking up more than a lot of dirt as he skidded to a stop. "Though the actual search could be a problem. There's no way to tell where this thing is, like you said. Any miraculous ideas?"
As he spoke, he drew out his dual katanas, and with a simple twist of the hilt began to fire a number of bullets at the beast from the cannons surrounding the lower area of the sword. "Fighting this thing seems pretty hopeless."
Sig and avy by Jam Jar

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 15:32 Mar11 2008 Post ID: 2152238
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
"Fighting this thing is sure death. The only way to find the source is to run around randomly, if you can believe it. When you get near the source, the shadow will automatically go berserk in defense." Lucifer informed the group, but the monster wasn't gonna let them off that easy.

It ripped off its own legs, absorbing them into its arms, making them bulk up much more in size. Its lower body sprouted what looked like tentacles, but soon they began twirling like helicopter blades, propelling the monster into a hovering position. Without warning, hellfire shot out of the tips of the tentacles, raining huge masses of flame upon the group.

« Last edited by dark_wolf_33 on Mar 11th 2008 »
Displaying Page 7 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close