Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Revelation: Apocalypse

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
Pooly Posted: 15:48 Mar05 2008 Post ID: 2144849
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
Post Likes: 0
+
"Looks fun" Hiro muttered, he was hanging upside down from the roof outside and decided to enter, he jumped down and walked into the shack.
"Now I take it you know why all this is happening then?" Hiro asked cautiously.

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Ark_Knight_Elmdore Posted: 15:49 Mar05 2008 Post ID: 2144851
Ark_Knight_Elmdore
+
A blond haired young man stumbled out of the thick bush, cursing as he tripped, yet again, over roots that weren't there before "Stupid forest, its out to get me I swear, well lets see how you like this!" Galford began to randomly strike the forest with lightning in a fit of rage. After being satisfied with his little rant, he turned around and noticed the small house before him. "Hay! Finally a place to eat! A Ninja of justice can't survive on pride alone, come Poppy!" A small brown dog came to his masters side fallowing him as he made his way to the other side of the house. "Hell..... O?" The skip in his step and the boom in his voice faded as he examined the confrontation going on several feet from him. "Wow, whats going on here big guy," He said to Lucifer "Not nice to point sharp things at people."
Sig by ieatwyverns

The Ark Knight

Elmdore
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 15:58 Mar05 2008 Post ID: 2144866
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
Post Likes: 7
+
By this time, Gabriel had to pinch himself to make sure he wasn't sleeping. Sure enough, he was concious, and stood up, brushing the dust off his shoulder from the old quilts. He looked at the group inquisitively, raising an eyebrow.
"It's obvious what's happened, right? We're all here for some sort of reason. There's no way a dozen random people would appear in the same place in the middle of nowhere, or am I just being a lunatic?" he asked the group, finding and putting on his dark jacket before running his fingers through his hair.
Lucifer studied the stranger for a moment, then eyed the others cautiously before retracting his weapon.
"I sense no evil, only peace. I do not think anyone that is present will do anyone else in our company any harm." Lucifer said finally, the edginess finding its way out of his voice.
shadowoblivion Posted: 16:02 Mar05 2008 Post ID: 2144874
shadowoblivion
+
"So it's safe to say this isn't mere coincidence?" asked Zerick. "And if it isn't mere coincidence then we could go to first name basis.."

Paired w/: king26, abigurl

Need some more rpers for Destiny Bonds 3!!
Ark_Knight_Elmdore Posted: 16:10 Mar05 2008 Post ID: 2144895
Ark_Knight_Elmdore
+
"In that case..." Galford started with a grin, styling back his blond hair before extending his hand to Lucifer. "The names Galford D. Weiler."
Sig by ieatwyverns

The Ark Knight

Elmdore
king26 Posted: 16:10 Mar05 2008 Post ID: 2144897
king26
+
"Barons the name!"The young teen said loudly, as he walked into the room where the rest were standing, making sure he was heard.
"Are you all here, with the Lord on your side, I thought someone said Lucifer?"Baron asked quickly.

sig made at THE SHOP!
shadowoblivion Posted: 16:14 Mar05 2008 Post ID: 2144902
shadowoblivion
+
"Zerick, one who wished everyone to go away...now I wish I didn't..." said Zerick, ashamed of himself. He then addressed to Baron, "Something tells me that isn't the same person as your thinking."

Pooly Posted: 16:16 Mar05 2008 Post ID: 2144904
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
Hiro jumped onto the roof and hung off it from his feet.
"Hiro Habu is my name, descendant of a legendary shinobi clan" Hiro said before sitting down on the ceiling.

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
KOG Posted: 16:21 Mar05 2008 Post ID: 2144909
KOG
+
Name: Bison Rhodes
Height: 6'2
Weight: 200 lbs
Weapons: A large sliver staff about the same height as Bison. He calls it "Emmanuel" in representation of God, who he serves delightfully.
Magic: Empowered by Emmanuel, Bison can use the powers of light and darkness to his own will. The staff gives Bison the ability to manipulate light or darkness as he sees fit, creating energy spheres of light or darkness, or even energy shields. But the creation of these objects drains Bison of his energy.
Skills: Bison relies heavily on his staff during combat, never really resorting to hand and fist fighting. But what he lacks in offense, he makes up in defense. He is very agile, quite flexible, and has a keen eye for incoming attacks, which allows him to evade enemy opposition easily.
Appearance: The dark brown skin of Bison is not the only feature that makes his unique. His crystal green eyes can sway even the most stubborn female, and his crystal white long-hair which reaches down to the center of his neck may as well be snow. He wears a short-sleeved white leather robe that reaches down to his feet and is open in the center, revealing his chest and long white pants under it. The ends of the robe were colored in green to match his eyes. Around his pants was a silver chain which was used to keep them up. His two feet clothed with green boots and his wrist carried sliver bracelets with the holy cross "+" on them. He even wore a sliver necklace around his neck which also carried a cross.
Personality: Peaceful, open-minded, and blunt. A man of few words, but when he speaks, he speaks the truth. Dislikes liars and cheaters who disrespect the name of God.
History: Bison Rhodes was raised in a village in the forbidden land which was once Africa. Bison never really had anything during his young years. His family lived around a forest which gave him a good source of food, but it wasn't really to active. He was introduced to God at 10 by his father and mother. He grew up learning the words of the bible and living by its teachings, which made him a very disciplined man. However one day when he was a teenager, God came to Bison and informed him of a terrible war that was to take place before requesting his help. Bison fell to his knees and obediently accepted that request, being the dedicated christian he was. After praying for strength to help him accomplish the request, Bison trained for the next few days to prepare him for the journey. When the day came, Bison told his parents of what he must do and they handed him their family antic, a sliver staff named "Emmanuel". Bison then left home, traveling wherever the holy spirit lead him.
vvv credit to .Impact.

Bow down to the King of Games!!!

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
king26 Posted: 16:21 Mar05 2008 Post ID: 2144910
king26
+
"Shinobi, as in ninja, right?"Baron asked promtly.
"As i said my names Baron, Son of a great swordsmaster, and a swordman myself, i come from a land not to far from here,((Presuming we are in NY, where DW's charecter is from))i don't feel like explaining anymore of my past, if thats alright,"Baron said going form an excited voice to a muttered wisper.

sig made at THE SHOP!
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 16:34 Mar05 2008 Post ID: 2144925
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
((We're in what's left of a large forest somewhere in southeastern Canada. KOG's in.))

Lucifer looked at Galford's hand, then looked back into the man's eyes, sending a piercing glare of his own.
"My name is Lucifer." he said, still not moving his hand for a shake.
"My name is Gabriel." Gabriel nodded, getting his introduction over with and covering a small sigh; he showed a sense of formality by bowing to the group with an air of seniority about him.
shadowoblivion Posted: 16:37 Mar05 2008 Post ID: 2144929
shadowoblivion
+
"So...does anyone know why everyone dissapeared?" asked Zerick, making sure not to get on anyone's bad side. "I don't live near towns or cities so..."

Ark_Knight_Elmdore Posted: 16:58 Mar05 2008 Post ID: 2144989
Ark_Knight_Elmdore
+
Galford stood there with his hand extended for a moment, before withdrawing it and dusting off his pants legs. "Its like they said in the Bible right? Every one is either branded with the number 666 or they are killed off." He said grimly turning to Zerick. "Or in our case, attempting to fight back."
Sig by ieatwyverns

The Ark Knight

Elmdore
shadowoblivion Posted: 17:07 Mar05 2008 Post ID: 2145002
shadowoblivion
+
"I don't believe in the bible.." replied Zerick. "It's all just some stories, some guy made up for other people's entertainment."

« Last edited by shadowoblivion on Mar 5th 2008 »

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 17:10 Mar05 2008 Post ID: 2145005
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
"And a lot of people have disappeared to to being killed during all the war time. I'd say the world's population is just over a billion right now. So many others have perished." Gabriel sighed, sitting back down on the dusty bed. "And if the Bible is just a bunch of stories," Gabriel replied to the young man to his right, "How in God's name do you explain what's happening right now?"
"You know that for us to succeed, we need to change the events in the book of Revelations. If the Beast gains foothold on the earth, then he could kill us any time. He'll have complete control over the land, the waters, all of it. Survival will be harsh." Lucifer told each one of them, once again, silence chilling the air.

« Last edited by dark_wolf_33 on Mar 5th 2008 »
Ark_Knight_Elmdore Posted: 17:16 Mar05 2008 Post ID: 2145017
Ark_Knight_Elmdore
+
"Like its not already." Galford said with a chuckle. "So the plan is, a small party of justice seeking hero's journey out to find the beasts Head Quarters, defying all odds, besting impossible foes, scaling immeasurable heights, to kill the beast and save the world before all hell breaks loose."
Sig by ieatwyverns

The Ark Knight

Elmdore
shadowoblivion Posted: 17:17 Mar05 2008 Post ID: 2145023
shadowoblivion
+
"How about you first explain to me how you know the bible is true to it's word? No one can know how something can happen in the future." said Zerick. "Like I said...'It's all just some stories...'" qouted Zerick, but he knew that he wanted to know the truth as to why everyone dissapeared, he knew wishing never happened. His only faith was that of evolution. "So, I'll humor everyone here, show me this 'Beast' or 'Satan' and/or show me 'God' and I might believe you." explained Zerick.

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 17:39 Mar05 2008 Post ID: 2145069
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
"Show me your brain." Lucifer noted with a slight sense of humour in his voice. "Oh wait, you can't actually show me your brain. So therefore, by your reckoning, I must believe you have no brain."
Gabriel sighed, looking at Zerick with tired, half-lidded eyes.
"I've had this debate so many times before. How do you explain the rivers turning to blood? A third of the oceans turning to wormwood? The moon suddenly turning the color of blood and the sun dimmed immeasurably? How about the stars no longer in the sky? All of these things were listed in Revelations, and all has come true. Any day now, the chain that binds the Beast to his holding in the Bottomless Pit could be unlocked, and he could arise and we would ultimately fail." Gabriel informed.

« Last edited by dark_wolf_33 on Mar 5th 2008 »
Ark_Knight_Elmdore Posted: 17:54 Mar05 2008 Post ID: 2145097
Ark_Knight_Elmdore
+
"I got a question, if you don't mind." Galford butted in. "We are all good here right? Why not wait till Rapture, when all the good people of the world are brought to heaven while the wicked stay on earth with the beast, doomed to a life of pain?"
Sig by ieatwyverns

The Ark Knight

Elmdore
shadowoblivion Posted: 18:04 Mar05 2008 Post ID: 2145125
shadowoblivion
+
"Let me guess, Lucifer here is going to say something like: 'But we could be doing something instead of waiting, and who knows how long the Rapture is.' Or something of those words." guessed Zerick. "And I would like to say my mind is a little above average. In my opinion that is." said Zerick to Lucifer.

« Last edited by shadowoblivion on Mar 5th 2008 »

Displaying Page 2 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close