Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The Ultimate Opportunity: Hazri, Part 5

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 34 of 39
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | Last     Previous | Next
GoldenPili Posted: 02:55 Jul31 2009 Post ID: 2692946
GoldenPili
Post Likes: 0
+
Narko stepped forwards and sighed at the machine.
"Anyone know where to plug this baby in to use... 3000 gigawatts of power... Anyone got some ducktape?"

When the coroner cuts me open, I want the whole room to smell like potato wedges. - Gabriel Iglasias

Cheer's to Craizen for the awesome sig and avy.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Espada Vampiro Posted: 05:47 Jul31 2009 Post ID: 2692978
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
Post Likes: 1
+
Marina sighed and shook her head.
"Did you not hear what she just said?, As long as she has the material to fix it, She can" Marina looked down at Hitou.
"Are you absolutely sure YOU can fix it?"
"Yes, I can use my Crystals to hold the broken parts together, And replace the parts that can be replaced with the same thing made out of Crystal" Marina nodded.
"Then get to work, We don't have any time to waste"
"Agreed" With that, Hitou went to work on the Machine.
"Now we just have to wait".

Nisa and Pram........My Strongest Mage and Fist fighter yet and only getting stronger....FLAT POWER! XD *is frozen by Pram then busted into pieces by Nisa*.

Current Obsession: Disgaea 4.......And Hii-chan X3.
GoldenPili Posted: 23:26 Jul31 2009 Post ID: 2693826
GoldenPili
+
((Since Jake hasn't posted in yonks, Im making my own sub plot :| ))

Narko turned away from them and made a stupid geasture with her face, mocking Marina's seriousness.
She muttered a pitiful immitation of Marina and walked away with the arms folded.
She walked over to the triplets who where all looking at something, although what she couldn't see.
Solar reached down, picked it up and waved it around her finger.
"A gun!?" Narko yelled, as the girl aimed it at the floor.
A white flash went up and as the girls where incased in it, three black silhouettes stood there, and suddenly increased in size.
As the beam went away, and the gun flew into the air, the girls held their heads and began speaking in deeper, more intellectual voices.
"I feel different..."
"What happened?"
"Are we dead?"
They all looked down to their feet and screamed.
"THE GROUND IS SO FAR AWAY!"
"OUR CLOTHES HAVE CHANGED!"
"WE HAVE BOOBS!"
It was true, as Narko rubbed her eyes, see saw three, fifteen year old girls in place of the toddlers.
After several minutes of squabbling, they finally came to a conclusion.
"We've all grown older..." Dawn sighed.
"But we've grown mentally..." Luna aid, as she rubbed her hand through her, now much longer hair/
"So... we've been replaced with older versions of ourselves?" Solar asked.
"And it looks like the gun is... broken beyond repair." Narko said, turning to the gun that changed their age, which had smashed into hundreds of peices after returning from the air.
"So theres no way to change us back..." They said together.
"And think of how many birthday's we've missed!" Solar cried.
Meanwhile, Sonya had stood up and began walking over lazily to the doll and vampire.
"You! Crystal maker and Vampire freak! You better be done! I want to find those idiots and make them find the Dragon Balls! I want my husband back!"
"I thought he said he didn't want to be brought back to life..." Narko yelled from across the opening.
"SHUDDUP! HE WAS DYING AND DELERIOUS!" She screamed.

When the coroner cuts me open, I want the whole room to smell like potato wedges. - Gabriel Iglasias

ss2teengohan Posted: 23:52 Jul31 2009 Post ID: 2693851
ss2teengohan
+
Blaze looked over at the shouting.He walked over to the three girls and his jaw dropped."How did this happen?" Blaze then looked at the ground and saw the pieces. He pulled out his scouter and scanned the pieces.~Error.....Unknown Artifact, Blutz wave residue detected.~. "My Scouter can't scan it.All it says is something about Blutz waves. It must be more advanced then i thought. Id say we should go back in time to stop it from happening but that would create a time paradox. You're powerlevels have increased as well."
GoldenPili Posted: 01:30 Aug01 2009 Post ID: 2693919
GoldenPili
+
Three shadow encased figures dropped down from the sky.
"I don't know what your changing, but I don't think anything needs to be changed with them." One chuckled.
Another wolf wisled and the last one hit them both on the head.
The three stepped out of the shadows to reveal three teenaged boys.

Espada Vampiro Posted: 15:36 Aug01 2009 Post ID: 2694494
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
Hitou ignored the scene behind her and continued her work.
"Tch, Brats should've known not to mess with something they're unfamiliar with" Marina shook her head a bit.
"So, who are you three?, You want something?".

Nisa and Pram........My Strongest Mage and Fist fighter yet and only getting stronger....FLAT POWER! XD *is frozen by Pram then busted into pieces by Nisa*.

The Zard Posted: 04:29 Aug05 2009 Post ID: 2698017
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"Things were bad enough before this sudden puberty, a talking Barbie doll and a trio of perverted teens..." Crystal grumbled angrily. "Get lost, weirdos!"
"We don't have time for this..." Kitten intervened. "How is the machine coming along?"

This signature is brought to you by The Zard.
Your resident douchebag since 2006
Espada Vampiro Posted: 04:32 Aug05 2009 Post ID: 2698019
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
"It is about half-way finished" Hitou spoke, not even looking back at them as to keep up her work.
"Good, how much longer do you think it shall take?"
"I say about another 2-3 hours if I'm not distracted by anything" this time, Hitou glared back at Marina, she shrugged it off and turned away from her.

The Zard Posted: 04:52 Aug05 2009 Post ID: 2698022
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"Distractions? You'll get plenty of 'em with these rugrats around!" Crystal began to snicker, obviously referring to the others in the group.
"You and Hika would make a lovely couple..." Kitten spat sarcastically. "You have so much in common, it's not funny! Wait, it IS funny! HA... HA!"
"And you know what isn't funny? You! Ha... HA!"

Espada Vampiro Posted: 04:54 Aug05 2009 Post ID: 2698025
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
Hitou's eyebrow twitched in annoyance.
'I'll never get done if I cannot concentrate' With that, she slapped her hands together and formed a large Crystal Dome over herself, she sighed and smiled a bit at the quiet.
"Much better" Marina meanwhile rolled her eyes at Hitou, couldn't blame her.

ss2teengohan Posted: 11:53 Aug05 2009 Post ID: 2698278
ss2teengohan
+
Blaze looked at the teenagers askance. "What are you doing here? you have no business with us" he said
GoldenPili Posted: 04:32 Aug06 2009 Post ID: 2698884
GoldenPili
+
"Pfft, Yeah, I do!" The middle boy said, stepping forward and hitting his chest with the side of his fist.
"Im a student of Kayato!" He exclaimed. He then paused, eyes widened slightly and pointed one thumb to each of the two boys behind him. "Oh and, these are my lackeys."
"You mean friends." The boy to the left of him said, stepping beside him and nudging him in the shoulder. "I'm Tinashi, my friend here is Asana and he's Deuse."
"We basically came here to find out what the hell happened to Kayato." Asana said quickly. "We knew he was traveling with you guys and then he suddenly... Disappeared."

The Zard Posted: 05:27 Aug06 2009 Post ID: 2698891
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"Great, they have names..." Crystal wailed with a slap to her forehead. "If you need me, I'll be... Away from here!" Crystal stormed out of the room and left behind a fading rambling to herself.
"What got into her?" Asked Kitten. "Oh well... How's the machine coming? Sorry if I'm impatient... I just want to see my dear Hazri again..."

Espada Vampiro Posted: 05:31 Aug06 2009 Post ID: 2698893
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
"It's just about finished, Give me another 5 to 10 Minutes and it shall be done" Hitou sighed a tad bit, man was this tiring.

GoldenPili Posted: 06:53 Aug07 2009 Post ID: 2699801
GoldenPili
+
"Would anybody care to answer my question?" Asana asked impatiently, stomping his foot on the ground to make it crack.

Sonya strode over to the glass shelter and began whacking on it.
"HURRY UP IN THERE! I WANT TO STOP MY HUSBAND FROM DYING!"

Espada Vampiro Posted: 07:30 Aug07 2009 Post ID: 2699809
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
Hitou glared back at Sonya, Crystals shot up from the ground, Encircling her, some pointing to her neck.
"If you wish to stop your husband from dying, You shall leave me alone until I am finished" With that, she turned back to the Machine, the Crystal's sinking back into the ground.

GoldenPili Posted: 17:56 Aug07 2009 Post ID: 2700302
GoldenPili
+
Sonya growled under her breathe and glared at Hitou. Being so close to Kitten, she made a grab for her blade and, when had hold of it, pulled it out of its case with such force that made kitten fall over.
She span the blade around in her palm as she began to stab eraged but skillfully at the doll.
"How dare you!" She screamed.

ss2teengohan Posted: 19:01 Aug07 2009 Post ID: 2700313
ss2teengohan
+
Blaze teleported in front of Sonya and deflected the sword stabs away from Hitou. He struck her under the chin, knocking her out. "We dont have time for this S@&". He brought her away from the machine and Hitou. "If anyone else interrupts her, ill kick your ***"
Espada Vampiro Posted: 01:28 Aug08 2009 Post ID: 2700528
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
Hitou rolled her eyes at the interruption.
"I could've stopped her myself" She shrugged a tad bit. Marina sighed in pure annoyance.
"Just leave the girl to her work. The more we leave her alone the quicker she can get done".

GoldenPili Posted: 03:04 Aug08 2009 Post ID: 2700544
GoldenPili
+
The six teenagers, Sonya, Narko and Sonaro crowded around the time machine.
"Hurry up..." Solar whispered under her breathe.

Displaying Page 34 of 39
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close