Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The Ultimate Opportunity: Hazri, Part 5

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 36 of 39
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | Last     Previous | Next
Espada Vampiro Posted: 06:54 Aug15 2009 Post ID: 2709868
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
Post Likes: 1
+
"Well if you are going, then go" Hitou spoke, Yammi nodded in agreement and threw the Medallion towards Marina who caught it.
"Alright, Gather around Marina and I'll activate the Time Machine" Yammi spoke, holding it so it pointed towards Marina.

"Ow, What the hell?" Brolion rubbed his head a tad bit, trying to figure out what hit him. It was then he looked down and saw the kid. His eye twitched as he floated down towards the ground.
"Hey, Who are you and why did you hit us like that?".

Nisa and Pram........My Strongest Mage and Fist fighter yet and only getting stronger....FLAT POWER! XD *is frozen by Pram then busted into pieces by Nisa*.

Current Obsession: Disgaea 4.......And Hii-chan X3.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
GoldenPili Posted: 21:08 Aug15 2009 Post ID: 2710899
GoldenPili
Post Likes: 0
+
The kid sneered without looking up at Brolion and spat at his feet. "I don't answer to noone!" He grinned, slowly looking upwards across Brolion's massive body. The colour went out of his face as he saw this and gasped.
"Kayato." He muttered.

((DUN DUN DUNNNN))

When the coroner cuts me open, I want the whole room to smell like potato wedges. - Gabriel Iglasias

Cheer's to Craizen for the awesome sig and avy.
The Zard Posted: 22:06 Aug15 2009 Post ID: 2710978
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
Kitten ran to Marina's side in a hurry, Crystal following slowly and maturely. Hika, who was sitting on a crate with his arms folded, stood up slowly with a sigh.
"I might as well go too... You all might die without me." Hika stepped next to Marina and waited to be transported to the past.

"This seems familiar..." Hazri spoke as he stroked his chin in thought. "Kayato running away from somebody... Nope. Doesn't ring a bell."
"COME BACK HERE YOU COWARD!" Shouted a voice much like Hazri's from the distance.

This signature is brought to you by The Zard.
Your resident douchebag since 2006
GoldenPili Posted: 22:26 Aug15 2009 Post ID: 2711016
GoldenPili
+
Kayato cursed again and ran through Brolion's legs, only to get caught among the muscle.
"God damnit! Let me go you ape!" He yelled, tail flailing in the air as he was trying to escape.

When the coroner cuts me open, I want the whole room to smell like potato wedges. - Gabriel Iglasias

Espada Vampiro Posted: 04:47 Aug16 2009 Post ID: 2711373
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
"Ok then, is everyone who's going ready?" Yammi asked, Marina just nodded.
"Seems like it"
"Very well then" Yammi pressed a few buttons on the machine, turned a nob, and pushed the "Go" button, A small gun like end popped out of the top and aimed at the group, firing a energy beam which sent the gang back in time.

"Hey!, YOUR the one who tried to go through me!, It's your fault!" He snapped, a annoyed look on his face.
"Besides, what the hell are you running from anyway?, Hey wait a minute, You got a tail!".

Nisa and Pram........My Strongest Mage and Fist fighter yet and only getting stronger....FLAT POWER! XD *is frozen by Pram then busted into pieces by Nisa*.

GoldenPili Posted: 17:49 Aug16 2009 Post ID: 2711989
GoldenPili
+
"Next stop, derailing the fabric of time!" Dawn sighed unenthusiastically. Herself and her mother where engulfed in the beam aswell.

"YES! I have a tail, now let me through before the guy chasing me cuts it off!" Kayato yelled, squirming between Brolions legs, with no effect.

ss2teengohan Posted: 18:19 Aug16 2009 Post ID: 2712013
ss2teengohan
+
Blaze ran into the beam on time and was transported with the group."Theres no way id miss this.Hmm i wonder if i could kill Frieza before he kills my father?"
Espada Vampiro Posted: 18:41 Aug16 2009 Post ID: 2712037
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
"Now just remember, were only there to find Brolion and Hazri, we must NOT tamper with anything else" Marina warned the group, before the group vanished entirely, going back in time..

"First of all who the heck are you?, who is chasing you and why?" Brolion was getting kinda annoyed at the kid.

The Zard Posted: 23:57 Aug16 2009 Post ID: 2712244
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"I FOUND YOU, YA LITTLE PIPSQUEAK!" The voice continued to scream, a figure appearing in the distance. The figure was flying at top speed toward the child with an angered and frustrated look on his face. It appeared to be a younger Hazri. The younger Hazri from the past spread his limbs out at 'stood' in the air with the others. "You're not going anywhere!" Past Hazri grabbed the child by the collar and pulled him into the air. "So, you thought you could get away from me? Big mistake!" Past Hazri's hair swirled before sticking up and turning a bright gold. A golden aura radiated around the past Hazri, his eyes green and eyebrows and hair a shimmering gold.

Off in the distance...

"Where are we?" Asked Kitten as she looked around desperately. "It looks like we're in the middle of nowhere..."
"What's that over there?" Crystal asked as she pointed to the commotion in the distance.
"It looks like trouble..." Assumed Hika. "Let's check it out." The group rushed over to the scene and realized what was going on.
"HAZRI!" Kitten squealed, lunging at Past Hazri and hugging him tightly.
"Argh! Get off of me!" Past Hazri hollered before gripping onto Kitten by the hair and tossing her off of him.
"What are you DOING Hazri?"
"Nothing!" Future Hazri growled. "That's the past me!"
"HAZRI!" Kitten lunged at the right Hazri and hugged him too.
"Someone's excited to see me..."
"It certainly isn't me..." Hika spat.
"Shut up Hika! Wait... How do you still exist? I killed you in this time!"
"You did WHAT?!"

Espada Vampiro Posted: 03:32 Aug17 2009 Post ID: 2712364
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
Marina merely shook her head.
"Seems like SOMEONE has been tampering with the past" Marina glared at a certain saiyan, Brolion.
"Wasn't me!, He did it" He pointed to the future Hazri. Whom Marina turned her glare to.
"Alright Hazri, er, Past Hazri, let the kid go, or you deal with me" At that, his hair to turned gold, but more spiked, his eyes a familiar color and electricity flowing all around him.

GoldenPili Posted: 01:42 Aug18 2009 Post ID: 2713384
GoldenPili
+
Sonya glared at her daughter, who knew what was wrong: If future Hazri stopped past Hazri from battling Kayato, they would never train together and he would never meet any of them!
Sonya grabbed past Hazri and Kayato's heads, flung them forwards and away from the gang, sweeped her leg up and tried to kick everyone away. This took no effect to anyone, so Dawn stepped in and turned to Super Sayain Two, kicking everyone back with ease.
She then explained exactly what the problem was to everyone.
"So, do NOT touch them!" She whispered seriously at them.

Espada Vampiro Posted: 04:44 Aug18 2009 Post ID: 2713420
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
"Tch, Past is screwed up enough already, We should contact that Yammi girl and get the hell out of here" Marina spoke, At this, Brolion grinned a bit.
"Yammi?, The Assassin-who-originally-came-to-kill-me-Yammi?, I haven't seen her in years!" Marina then looked at him suspiciously.
"You know this girl?".

ss2teengohan Posted: 00:32 Aug19 2009 Post ID: 2714318
ss2teengohan
+
Blaze shook his head and went over to Brolion. "Hey whats up man? Anything interesting happen in the past?"
Espada Vampiro Posted: 01:51 Aug19 2009 Post ID: 2714341
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
"Eh, nothing much to say, aside from a few screw-ups" He sighed a bit, answering Blaze's question. Turning to Marina to answer hers.
"Yes, I know her, before you she......well, was my last girlfriend..."

ss2teengohan Posted: 14:56 Aug19 2009 Post ID: 2715106
ss2teengohan
+
Blaze face palmed himself. "I dont think you should have said that, Brolion"
Espada Vampiro Posted: 17:49 Aug19 2009 Post ID: 2715283
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
"Hm?, Why not?" He asked, before turning to see a red-eyed Marina.
"H-H-H-Hey!, Calm down, Marina!, I-I-I said she WAS my last girlfriend!, Before you!" That didn't seem to help at all, Marina gritted her teeth and slammed her foot in between his legs, Cause of her Vampire strength, well let's just say it hurt a lot worse.
"Had it coming!" Brolion almost lost consciousness and fell back on the ground.

ss2teengohan Posted: 18:17 Aug19 2009 Post ID: 2715307
ss2teengohan
+
"Can we all sort this out later? The longer we stay here, the better chance of us messing something up is" Blaze said
Espada Vampiro Posted: 18:29 Aug19 2009 Post ID: 2715317
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
"Point" Brolion spoke, not even being able to stand.
"Marina.....that was SO uncalled for!"
"Your just lucky I ain't going to kill that Yammi girl right now" Marina glared down at him.
"Then you wouldn't be in the past right now, and we couldn't come back!" Marina's increased glared told him to be quiet, which was what he did.
"Alright, if were done here, everyone can gather around and I'll tell her to bring us back" Marina sighed a bit, pulling out the second medallion.

The Zard Posted: 04:46 Aug20 2009 Post ID: 2716141
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"Sounds like a plan." Hazri sighed in relief. "I suggest we leave as soon as possi--"
"Remember me, dirtbag?" Growled Hika's voice from behind Hazri, his clothing dirty, singed and torn and his hair messed up. Obviously his battle damage was from Hazri's earlier attack. Hazri turned around to see the enraged Hika with a nervous smile.
"Hi."
"Did you think you could just get away with attacking me without provocation? Well, you've got another thing coming."
"No, no, no! It... It wasn't like that! Unless we attacked you... I... Uhh..." Whilst this was happening, the future Hika jumped randomly as a white aura radiated around his head. Hika shook it off and glared over at Hazri as well. Hazri had altered the past, so now Past Hika AND Future Hika had bad blood for him.
"Oops..."
"Give me that!" Past Hika grabbed the medallion from Marina's hands and crushed them in his own. Past Hika opened his hand slowly, allowing the shattered remains of the medallion to fall to the ground.

Espada Vampiro Posted: 04:54 Aug20 2009 Post ID: 2716144
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
"Damn it!, You freakin' dumbasses!" Brolion snapped, His hair flickered silver.
"First of all, Hazri this is your fault for attacking him in the first place!" His eyes instead of going the usual Super Saiyan greenish/blueish color, Turned red and his eyes were outlined by red marks, The white of his eyes turned black.
"Now, How the hell are we supposed to get back?!" His hair spiked, it turned a darker silver color instead of it's usual normal Silver color.
"No,w I'll never get back to the future and see the others again, I swear, HIKA!" His power exploded, knocking all the others to the ground, rage filling his eyes.

Displaying Page 36 of 39
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close