Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Diamond

What starter pokemon seems the strongest?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 13 of 13
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 11 | 12 | Last     Previous
nyeem78 Posted at: 14:59 Feb26 2007 Post ID: 1401143
nyeem78
Victini Dream World
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I agree with Chaos, you cannot say he sucks or he is a loser and that people can beat him.

The only way to prove who can beat whom is Wifi.
Trainer: NIKO
Pokemon B/W Friend Code:
3783-4062-8709

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Fwank Posted at: 03:49 Feb27 2007 Post ID: 1402195
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
+
=\

i believe i was still on topic in my previous post, i can create a new thread JUST for chaos's ego if you guys don't feel like talking about starters anymore...

*edit: the "read the items" goes double here

« Last edited by Fwank on Feb 27th 2007 »
Chaos™ Posted at: 06:14 Feb27 2007 Post ID: 1402263
Chaos™
+
+
On 27-Feb-2007 Fwank said:=\

i believe i was still on topic in my previous post, i can create a new thread JUST for chaos's ego if you guys don't feel like talking about starters anymore...

*edit: the "read the items" goes double here
[[I believe that you, volke, and EspeonDude are the ones who made me go off topic, so blame yourself.]]

On topic: Goukazaru still proves to me he can whoop down the other starters.
[center]
nyeem78 Posted at: 09:44 Feb27 2007 Post ID: 1402407
nyeem78
Victini Dream World
+
+
[[ Espeon, Volke and that Fwank guy just leave it alone.]]

I still think Blastoise is a good starter from the old Gen and Chimchar, Piplup and Turtwig will be among the ranks of a great starter as well.

The Sinnoh region has the best starter pokemon.

Edit: In my opinion that is...so please no one bash me for stating my opinion that seems to happen a lot in this particular forum.

« Last edited by nyeem78 on Feb 27th 2007 »
Pokemon B/W Friend Code:
3783-4062-8709

Volke Posted at: 12:50 Feb27 2007 Post ID: 1402599
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
+
Chaos - You do have the right to defend yourself. The only problem I have with you is that you're acting as if you can beat us all and are not stating that it your opinion when you say Blastoise is the best starter.

Nyeem78 - They'll have to be something special to beat the Hoenn trio.
nyeem78 Posted at: 14:11 Feb27 2007 Post ID: 1402780
nyeem78
Victini Dream World
+
+
Yeah I think the Sinnoh starters will be special.

They come from a totally different platform...they are on upgraded graphics...lol

They were well thought of and constructed and you gotta admit they look better than most of the starters especially their last evolutions.

Edit:
[I have the Japanese Pearl. They Rock]

Pokemon B/W Friend Code:
3783-4062-8709

Volke Posted at: 14:15 Feb27 2007 Post ID: 1402798
Volke
Executioner
+
+
Well, I'm sure I'll find out soon enough.

The three starters actually work very well together in a team, unlike the other trios. And they do look pretty good, except for the monkey, he doesn't really look amazing or anything, but he looks like a good pok�mon.

Are you going to get the English language versions then?
EspeonDude_ Posted at: 14:26 Feb27 2007 Post ID: 1402851
EspeonDude_
+
+
Chaos, I was sticking up for you ._. Volke has a point, and I don't care much, if you guys have opinion, great. Don't blab it to the world like" LOL CHAOS SUCKS CAUSE HE'S DEFENDING HIMSELF, LOL." At least he can be honest.

Now everyone, get back on topic right now or I'll close this!(Feel free to make it again if I do happen to close it)

[hmespeon -at- hotmail -dot- com] <~ MSN.
Volke Posted at: 14:28 Feb27 2007 Post ID: 1402865
Volke
Executioner
+
+
Nyeem and I were going back on topic.
nyeem78 Posted at: 15:37 Feb27 2007 Post ID: 1403136
nyeem78
Victini Dream World
+
+
On 27-Feb-2007 Volke said:Well, I'm sure I'll find out soon enough.

The three starters actually work very well together in a team, unlike the other trios. And they do look pretty good, except for the monkey, he doesn't really look amazing or anything, but he looks like a good pok�mon.

Are you going to get the English language versions then?
[Yes, I am going to get the English Version. My brother is stationed in Japan and he knew I like playing Pokemon and sent it to me as a gift. I didn't even know about the new pokemon games because I was so caught up with Pokemon XD. So when I got it I immediately bought a DS since they are region free and got to playing a little. I had it since it came out in Japan but only recently I started playing it more hence you can trade from a Japanese verions to a US version via Wifi etc.]

I would rather like to get the full feel of the game in English though. Just to keep it on topic the new starters do compliment each other well. I like them all actually now equally. As far as strongest goes...I am still sticking with Chimchar because of what I been doing with my game, but like I said before all pokemon have advantages over the other even if its a type that is known to beat one type. Just my opinion.

Edit: Espeon Dude don't get things started up man, leave it all alone everyone is sure to be getting back on topic and I actually like this forum most because everyone has an VALID OPINION on who they think is the stronger starter.

Pokemon B/W Friend Code:
3783-4062-8709

Chaos™ Posted at: 17:02 Feb27 2007 Post ID: 1403500
Chaos™
+
+
[[Off topic, last time, because its really a response that I couldn't just ignore to post.

Volke: The only reason why I said my blastoise can beat you was the same reason why you said you can rip up my team, so I had to defend my team, what else could I do? Nodd my head and agree with you? But anyways, Ima step up and say, my bad for making yall get all offended on me and what not.

EspeonDude: As always from my point of view, from the looks of things, from the past to the present, you neverd had my back, because you even said, "They "CAN" beat you", and you never seen me battle before, so it was like saying I'm a loser, and feel free to close this topic down, because I no longer care about this topic since its been cramed up with nonsense, and Im not saying just from yall, Im including me as well, but if you was trying to have my back, thanks and my bad for looking at things the wrong way "as always."

Fwank: Uh... I dont know what to say to you, since you never really cared what I thought, you just wanted to call me a noob, so I'll leave you alone with that, have fun.

Besides, all n' all, this topic needs to get closed, to start fresh somewhere else with no spaming and lots of off topics (which you "CAN" blame me for, and I know that you're probably saying, "You're Damn Right!"

EDIT: EspeonDude, I believe you are right about Volke being the only mature one, lol, and Volke, Im glad to know I have the right to defend myself, and thanks for leting me know that I was acting as if I can beat you all, but I can asure you, that I was not intending to act that way, its like a defence mechanism for me, "Real life also"]]

« Last edited by Chaos? on Feb 27th 2007 »
[center]
nyeem78 Posted at: 12:55 Feb28 2007 Post ID: 1404941
nyeem78
Victini Dream World
+
+
Hmm, I see its still a battle zone in here.
Pokemon B/W Friend Code:
3783-4062-8709

Volke Posted at: 13:07 Feb28 2007 Post ID: 1404961
Volke
Executioner
+
+
Nyeem78 - Ah, I see. Well, as far as starters go I'll be wanting to try out the lot. Dosaidon takes my prefernces by what it look like it can do, but it's difficult to say who could be the best here.

Chaos - Okay, that's fine. From now on when you say things like "Blastoise is the best Water starter" just simply add "in my opinion" on the end and we won't take things so seriously. Anyway, I just hope we can just froget about this whole thing and move on, since it's not going to resolve anything until we actually battle. I was never trying to make enemies or anything.
Chaos™ Posted at: 14:17 Mar06 2007 Post ID: 1415973
Chaos™
+
+
On topic:

Dotaitose and Goukazaru are the strongest in my eyes, while Enperuto is just an all around type of guy, he's strong, but I don't like him because Im not a main water starter person, I like to start with fire types.
[center]
Chaos™ Posted at: 07:57 Mar15 2007 Post ID: 1437445
Chaos™
+
+
On 27-Feb-2007 nyeem78 said:[[ Espeon, Volke and that Fwank guy just leave it alone.]]

I still think Blastoise is a good starter from the old Gen and Chimchar, Piplup and Turtwig will be among the ranks of a great starter as well.

The Sinnoh region has the best starter pokemon.

Edit: In my opinion that is...so please no one bash me for stating my opinion that seems to happen a lot in this particular forum.
Blastoise has always got my vote, but back in that time, it was Charizard who I picked as a starter because I like the dragon look and he is strong, while his move pool is good.
[center]
Displaying Page 13 of 13
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 11 | 12 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close