Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Diamond

What starter pokemon seems the strongest?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 13
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 11 | 12 | Last     Previous | Next
Chaos™ Posted at: 16:16 Jan30 2007 Post ID: 1328214
Chaos™
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Croconaw was kinda ugly, but his last form... GOOD GOD!!! That thing rocks!!, come on now, its the ONLY aligator in the entire game, as far as I can remember, I may be wrong, but I don't think I am. I'm sure if Steve Irwin was alive, he wud try to wrestle Feraligatr, lol, but Feraligatr wud use Hydro Pump and blow him away, but it wud be a nice sight XD
[center]
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
irollgen4s Posted at: 16:38 Jan30 2007 Post ID: 1328299
irollgen4s
+
+
but still the gator thing was really cool but they didnt make him look good. i think they really put in some thought for D/P starters i love every form of every guy. but i love the grass and water the best.

credit= EspeonDude_(not husky boy <_<)

Pokemon diamond friend code is 2835 6576 4587. my name is Ryan with only the R capi
Chaos™ Posted at: 19:49 Jan30 2007 Post ID: 1328964
Chaos™
+
+
As for me, I like all the diamond/pearl pokemon except for that "triple bee head pokemon with that queen bee as its evo, ugh!" But as for the starters, Im a fire type person all the way, I was made as a fire lover, every since pokemon red/blue, I always picked fire, and on Avatar the air bender, I like Fire Benders, lol XD
[center]
Blazin Torchic Posted at: 21:00 Jan30 2007 Post ID: 1329211
Blazin Torchic
+
+
On 30-Jan-2007 Chaos? said:As for me, I like all the diamond/pearl pokemon except for that "triple bee head pokemon with that queen bee as its evo, ugh!" But as for the starters, Im a fire type person all the way, I was made as a fire lover, every since pokemon red/blue, I always picked fire, and on Avatar the air bender, I like Fire Benders, lol XD
Yeah, I watch Avatar too! I like the WAter Benders though cause for some reason, I love water type. I hate Totodile though.
Volke Posted at: 14:09 Jan31 2007 Post ID: 1329899
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
+
On 29-Jan-2007 irollgen4s said:yea i go with enperto because i mean come on who doesnt love a penguin. also i am the biggest fan of water types(squirtle rules)until croconaw and mudkip spoiled it. i hate both of them. but i go pochama all the way then the grass guy then the fire monkey.
Squirtle/Wartotrtle/Blastoise is the worst of all the starters. Swampert is the best of the lot. Feraligatr is.....usable.
Chaos™ Posted at: 14:20 Jan31 2007 Post ID: 1329927
Chaos™
+
+
On 31-Jan-2007 Volke said:Squirtle/Wartotrtle/Blastoise is the worst of all the starters. Swampert is the best of the lot. Feraligatr is.....usable.
Blastoise rocks seriously, and he's one of my favs. Swampert was one ugly pokemon till they re-made him in diamond which he now looks...alright....
[center]
Volke Posted at: 14:23 Jan31 2007 Post ID: 1329937
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
+
On 31-Jan-2007 Chaos? said:Blastoise rocks seriously, and he's one of my favs. Swampert was one ugly pokemon till they re-made him in diamond which he now looks...alright....
No, Blastoise sucks. He can't do anything right with those so vry average attacking and Speed stats.
Master Volthawk Posted at: 14:24 Jan31 2007 Post ID: 1329942
Master Volthawk
Post Likes: 1
+
+
In order from best to worst, from all the generations:

First gen.
1) Charizard
2) Venusaur
3) Blastoise

Second gen.
1) Typhlosion
2) Feraligator
3) Meganium

Third gen.
1) Swampert
2) Blazkien
3) Sceptile (it's real close to Blaziken's greatness)

Fourth gen. (don't remember their names) (2 and 3 may be the other way around)
1) Grass
2) Fire
3) Water
Chaos™ Posted at: 14:25 Jan31 2007 Post ID: 1329951
Chaos™
+
+
On 31-Jan-2007 Volke said:No, Blastoise sucks. He can't do anything right with those so vry average attacking and Speed stats.
That was...funny...yea, funny...well we will see about that when the game comes out so I can take you down in a battle (WI-FI), thats where we can settle this, unless you gonna chicken out :D
[center]
Master Volthawk Posted at: 14:29 Jan31 2007 Post ID: 1329969
Master Volthawk
+
+
Listen, Chaos?, here is the list of all the starters, from best to worst:

1) Swampert
2) Charizard
3) Blaziken
4) Sceptile
5) Typhlosion
6) Venusaur
7) Feraligator
8) Blastoise
9) Meganium

Some say that Blastoise is #9 instead of Meganium. I disagree with them.
Chaos™ Posted at: 14:46 Jan31 2007 Post ID: 1330037
Chaos™
+
+
On 31-Jan-2007 Master Volthawk said:Listen, Chaos?, here is the list of all the starters, from best to worst:

1) Swampert
2) Charizard
3) Blaziken
4) Sceptile
5) Typhlosion
6) Venusaur
7) Feraligator
8) Blastoise
9) Meganium

Some say that Blastoise is #9 instead of Meganium. I disagree with them.
Thats okay if yall think Blastoise sucks, but my Blastiose has been specially trained.
[center]
irollgen4s Posted at: 15:53 Jan31 2007 Post ID: 1330291
irollgen4s
+
+
yea seriously you must not be using him right. he is a perfect staller/defensemen. i even used him as an attacker because his high defense i can go all out on attack. he is my favorite water starter as of now. but enpureto might beat him but his move pool sucks. but i respect your opinion so back onto the new starters. im gunna pick the grass type because bubly and chicko werent good they only had the stupid powders nothing to attack with.

Pokemon diamond friend code is 2835 6576 4587. my name is Ryan with only the R capi
Master Volthawk Posted at: 15:58 Jan31 2007 Post ID: 1330314
Master Volthawk
+
+
It's not opinion; it's fact. If nintendo_dude were still here, he'd prove it. But like you said, back to the new starters: The grass-type will be the best. Possibly even better than Swampert.
irollgen4s Posted at: 16:05 Jan31 2007 Post ID: 1330367
irollgen4s
+
+
yea it is an opinion because other people dont think that so shush. but im deffinatley going with the grass type.

P.S. swampert might be good cause he's water ground but he looks like crap no offense or anything. i just hated all the 3rd generation starters but i kinda liked sceptile.

nyeem78 Posted at: 16:12 Jan31 2007 Post ID: 1330401
nyeem78
Victini Dream World
+
+
Well I am still going with the Fire Monkey and as far as Blastoise go I liked him a lot. I personally am a water trainer so to speak, but for the new generation I am going with the Fire Monkey first although I will have all three because I am getting both games.
Trainer: NIKO
Pokemon B/W Friend Code:
3783-4062-8709

Chaos™ Posted at: 18:03 Jan31 2007 Post ID: 1330833
Chaos™
+
+
No offence when I say this:
Even though people judge how cool pokemon are by their stats, that doesnt mean that their moves cant back them up, I can prove I can whoop down Swampert (number one on the cool list if it is fact) with my Blastoise, and if you dont beleive me, then battle me on WI-FI when the game comes out, cuz as for me as a trainer, I dont judge pokemon on stats alone, I judge them if they have moves to back them up to go along with their stats, and mainly if I like them, and also, I go by my own facts and nobody elses. (no offence)
[center]
Chaos™ Posted at: 18:05 Jan31 2007 Post ID: 1330844
Chaos™
+
+
On 31-Jan-2007 nyeem78 said:Well I am still going with the Fire Monkey and as far as Blastoise go I liked him a lot. I personally am a water trainer so to speak, but for the new generation I am going with the Fire Monkey first although I will have all three because I am getting both games.
And I am also geting the fire monkey, he rocks, he reminds me of the fire benders from Avatar, lol, and I like Fire Benders, and I like fire more than any other element on earth.
[center]
irollgen4s Posted at: 18:14 Jan31 2007 Post ID: 1330893
irollgen4s
+
+
i know i agree with you chaos swampert is good and everything but he looks bad. blastoise has great moves hydro pump skull bash bite double edge i think. but he looks cool too. i am going with the grass guy on pearl and water penguin on diamond. but im gunna play pearl alot more cause it has the cooler legendary(i think).

Chaos™ Posted at: 18:27 Jan31 2007 Post ID: 1330945
Chaos™
+
+
On 31-Jan-2007 irollgen4s said:i know i agree with you chaos swampert is good and everything but he looks bad. blastoise has great moves hydro pump skull bash bite double edge i think. but he looks cool too. i am going with the grass guy on pearl and water penguin on diamond. but im gunna play pearl alot more cause it has the cooler legendary(i think).
I'll only be geting pokemon diamond, cuz to get both I wud need about 70 bucks XD thats not a problem, ((but I already blew up 40 bucks on WI-FI, and 15 bucks on a cool case for DS Lite named, "Swing grip case..." and 17 bucks on Adance wars: Dual stike, and oh yea Action Replay for DS that costed 24 bucks, lol, Ive been blowing up money, so now Im in a cool-down mode.)) XD
[center]
Blazin Torchic Posted at: 18:45 Jan31 2007 Post ID: 1331001
Blazin Torchic
+
+
I didn't like Swampert because it's not strong against water. My favorite starter was either Typlosion or Charizard. Possibly Blaziken.
Displaying Page 4 of 13
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 11 | 12 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close