Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Story: An Untold Tale

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 72 of 78
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 76 | 77 | Last     Previous | Next
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 19:37 Jun19 2011 Post ID: 3023673
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
Post Likes: 6
+
Alright we'll go after him but if we all die I'm going to kill you. *She slowly walks past the guards and into the building.*

*When Derek attacks the Charmeleon, the Snivy falls out of his grip and to the ground. The Charmeleon stares at the knife in Derek's hand his eyes widening in fear. His eyes dart around the room for a weapon. Seeing nothing nearby and not wanting to lose any body part he thinks about Derek's question.*

Charmeleon: My father is in the meeting room. Theres several guards between here and there. Theres no way you even get near him.

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 19:42 Jun19 2011 Post ID: 3023679
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
Derek-" Well, isn't it a good thing that you're going to go get him for me? Eat this."
*He holds up a pill and sticks it into the Charmeleon's mouth.*

*Sadie sniffs the air and follows Derek's scent, wandering into the room with him.*
Sadie-" Oh cool. He's being all BA and stuff." :D
Symmetry Posted: 19:43 Jun19 2011 Post ID: 3023680
Symmetry
Post Likes: 0
+
"Veh, I'm not sure that this is a good idea, but.... Well, let's just say I have a bad feeling about this, veh," Feliks says, following Destiny as quietly as he can.
"...Tea time would have been 23 minutes ago.... And paint time would have been all day," Claire says wistfully, following the black fox also.
Well, a time-traveling phone booth can only take you so far...
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 19:54 Jun19 2011 Post ID: 3023687
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
*Accidentally swallowing the pill the Charmeleon goes wide eyed.*
Charmeleon" W-what did you just do to me?!

I really don;t like this guys. I knew we should of left the city instead of following him.

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 19:58 Jun19 2011 Post ID: 3023688
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
Derek-" You can thank Laura for that one. You know, the Gabite you harassed earlier? That happened to be a very deadly poison. I give you a few hours at most before your insides turn to liquid and spill out of your mouth. That Gabite friend of mine does know how to make an antidote, though. But if you want it, you're going to go get your dad for me and bring him back to this room so we can tie him up. Deal, or die?"

Sadie-" But this looks like fun. I wanna help." :D
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 20:01 Jun19 2011 Post ID: 3023690
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
No just stay out of the way Sadie and let him do whatever hes doing.

Charmeleon: I'll do it! *Pushing Derek off he runs from the room. The little Snivy scared looks up at Derek wondering why he was so nice one min and mean the next.*

Forgoten_Scars Posted: 20:04 Jun19 2011 Post ID: 3023692
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
*Derek leans down and rubs the Snivy's head before cracking his knuckles. He turns towards Feliks and grins.*
Derek-" I believe I had a previous appointment with you and your Veh'ing." >:3

*The Charizard father is currently in his study, reading over some books full of maps.*
Symmetry Posted: 20:11 Jun19 2011 Post ID: 3023695
Symmetry
+
"Danger is not very fun, veh. Scary, more like," Feliks said, shuddering. "I prefer to stay out of trouble. I don't get hurt that way, veh."
"Doesn't matter much to me, so long as I don't die, because there are so many things I've yet to paint~! And so many other places to wander. And so many more tea times and nap times to have," Claire rambled.

((I...am LATE. ;-;))

"Ahhh, no, veh! It's not my fault! It's a habit, veh! Veh, don't hurt me!" Feliks shouts, hiding behind Destiny.

« Last edited by Symmetry on Jun 19th 2011 »
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 21:36 Jun19 2011 Post ID: 3023730
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
*Derek takes a running start at Feliks just as the door opens once more. The Charizard father enters the room after having been summoned by his son. Derek stops in his tracks when he sees this and leaps at the Charizard, pinning him to the ground in a struggle.*
Derek-" Dewott! Get the kid! Furball, get some chains or rope!"
Symmetry Posted: 17:54 Jun20 2011 Post ID: 3024074
Symmetry
+
"Eep!" Feliks shouts, putting his paws on his head. It takes him a few seconds to realize what just happened. Running for the rope that's conveniently placed in a corner of the room, he grabs it. "W-will this work!?"

Claire, on the other hand, leaps at the Charmeleon in an attempt to pin him down.

((Sorry for the wait and the crappiness. </3))
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 18:07 Jun20 2011 Post ID: 3024078
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
*The Charmeleon growls and uses an iron tail attack Claire. The poor little Snivy gets scared and runs to a corner to hide under a table. Destiny watches not sure what she can do to help. Though the min she notices the Charmeleon attacking Claire she hits him with her own iron tail.*

Symmetry Posted: 18:22 Jun20 2011 Post ID: 3024088
Symmetry
+
"...Ack! Well if it's going to be like that, fine!" Claire growled back, firing a Hydro Pump at the Charmeleon in return. She bruised like a banana, and certainly didn't appreciate another one.

"There sure is a lot of fighting, veh!" Feliks shouted, grabbing the rope and running over to Derek as fast as his little legs could carry him. Conflict wasn't one of his favorite things, nope.
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 19:15 Jun20 2011 Post ID: 3024100
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
*Derek ties up every limb the Charizard has before putting a clamp on his mouth and roping it shut.*
Derek-" You're not getting the cure unless you go with me willingly kid!"
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 19:29 Jun20 2011 Post ID: 3024102
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
*Well between the Hydro Pump and Iron Tail attack to the head the Charmeleon is out like a light. Destiny looks at Derek her head tilted.*
I don't think he'll be any problem for now. You may want to remind him that when he wakes up though.

Forgoten_Scars Posted: 19:36 Jun20 2011 Post ID: 3024104
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
Derek-" If he wakes up in time. There still is a good chance he'll die before the night's up."
*He hefts the Charizard onto his shoulder and holds a hand out for the Snivy to climb up.*
Derek-" Go on ahead of us Destiny. Make sure the path is clear, and find something to eat for the kid."
Symmetry Posted: 19:42 Jun20 2011 Post ID: 3024107
Symmetry
+
"That kid sure had fight in him.... I hope this doesn't get any worse than it already has," Claire said, shaking her leg. "This is going to do a number on my business."
"Veh, I wouldn't be so concerned about your job right now. I'm worried about mine, but...." Feliks starts to say, but he stops for a few seconds. He continues, saying, "...But this is more trouble than I first expected. COnflict is so scary, veh." ;-;
"...Right," Claire said, "Want us to go ahead with Destiny, too?"
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 14:42 Jun21 2011 Post ID: 3024456
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
He did what you want why not give him the cure while hes out? I'm sure if he still thinks hes poisoned he'll do what we want. Anyway sure I'll look ahead. Perhaps theres a kitcheon somewhere nearby. *She turns to Claire and shakes her head.* No you better stay here with Derek. A water type will be handly if those two come two and try to fight again. Feliks can come with me though if he wants. I may end up needing his help to sneak around to get the food.

*The Snivy looks up at Derek before slowly climbing up onto his hand.*

Forgoten_Scars Posted: 14:48 Jun21 2011 Post ID: 3024459
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
*Derek smiles at the Snivy and grabs Claire's hand to lead her along.*
Derek-" I'll meet you outside of the city by the stream. I'll try to find a nice place to hide..."
*He starts leading Claire out the back of the building, the Charizard and Charmeleon piled up on his shoulder. He's trying to avoid every person that he sees along the way, though he's finding it difficult.*
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 15:02 Jun21 2011 Post ID: 3024467
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
Sounds like a plan meet you there. *Setting Feliks on her back she trots off quietly down the hallway. She sniffs the air a few times and soon catches the scent of food. Figuring out where the smell is coming from she heads in that direction. As she walks she encounters guard and servants. Each time she barely ducks out of the way in time. After a few twists and turns she spots her goal. Stopping at a white door labeled kitchen on it she slowly pushes it open and glances around for anyone.*

*Meanwhile out back of the building there seem to be even more guards then out front. Not to mention theres a busy pathway where Pokemon are taking strolls. All the back though are bushes and trees giving some cover if not much.*

Forgoten_Scars Posted: 15:28 Jun21 2011 Post ID: 3024485
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
*A large hand reaches out and grabs Destiny up by her maw, quickly jerking her inside of the kitchen. The Ursaring that has her pulls her up onto a table and grabs a large butcher's knife. He lifts it up into the air, getting ready to lop Destiny's head off.*
Ursaring-" Wasn't this thing supposed to be dead already? Someone needs to tell the butcher to do his job right before delivering us our food."

*Derek, seeing all of the people out back, pretty much just says screw it and strolls right through the lot of them, having their boss and his son on his shoulders.*
Derek-" He's sick. Taking him to the hospital. Be back by dinner time."
Displaying Page 72 of 78
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 76 | 77 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close