Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

RP - Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits Of Vladimar"

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 7 of 45
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | ... | 43 | 44 | Last     Previous | Next
KOG Posted: 00:09 May26 2009 Post ID: 2628945
KOG
Post Likes: 0
+
"HEY BACK OFF!" Striker growled, shoving Koroe away from the door. "Can't you see you're putting too much pressure on her! Leave her alone and she'll explain when she gets out." The tension started to build between Koroe and Striker who have a heated stare off.

« Last edited by KOG on Jun 13th 2016 »
vvv credit to .Impact.

Bow down to the King of Games!!!

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Titanic_Force Posted: 00:18 May26 2009 Post ID: 2628949
Titanic_Force
+
Koroe's skin began to heat up. You could see it start to tint red. "This is more than just you and me. This is about the stake of our world. Every second we waste sitting here waiting is that much more time Vladimar has." Koroe walked over to the sink and poured himself a cup of water. "You look like a person thats been around the block Striker. Let me ask you a question. What happends when you wait. When you just sit still and let everything pass you by?"
Pokemon Platinum

FC: 3267 6911 3096
KOG Posted: 00:30 May26 2009 Post ID: 2628952
KOG
+
"Its not about sitting and letting things pass you by," said Striker. "We have the princess and she is willing to tell us all we need to know. However, we don't need you pressuring her and trying to force it out of her. Since we're playing the question game, let me ask you a question. When you've been blocked off from the world and you find it hard to trust people, would you tell everything you know to someone whose backing you into a corner?"

« Last edited by KOG on Jun 13th 2016 »
vvv credit to .Impact.

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
Riku-666 Posted: 00:34 May26 2009 Post ID: 2628953
Riku-666
+
Sorry its way late i know but here it is (retyped)

Name: Azurith (as-ur-ith)
Sex: male
Height: 5'10''
Weight: 125 pounds
Race: fox anthro
Religion: None
Weapons: a sword and shield as well as a bow and arrows
Skills: extremely fast and light on his feet, can leap large distance, very agile, has the ability to move undetected through forests, he leaves no tracks, and is very stealthy
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/fox%20anthro%20anime/space_dazee/Anime/Anthro/anthro_120.jpg this pic with out the hammer so thous who dont know what a fox anthro is can have a better under standing of what i look like
History: he is the last remaining survivor of his tribe. He would be seeking vengeance on those who slaughtered his tribe if he knew who had killed them. He survived because he was down in the caves under the forest and he he stayed their for many years honing his skills to be as good a warrior as his father the tribe elder was, so he could help defend the village if need be. At this time he was only ten he came out of the caves at age sixteen. He found the bones of his tribe scattered across the ruins of his village. Soon after he set out on his own to see if he could stop this from happening elsewhere and help those in need. He has been traveling for about a year.

« Last edited by Riku-666 on May 26th 2009 »
Titanic_Force Posted: 00:38 May26 2009 Post ID: 2628957
Titanic_Force
+
"First of all, im not trying to force anything out of anyone. Im just stating the obvious. The obvious points of this situation that everyone should see. Second, i did not back her into a corner-" Koroe took a deep breath and sat legs and arms out on the ground. "This is all just alot for me to take in. Thats all. Im not trying to upset anyone. Thats the last thing I want. I just...i dont know. Never mind." Koroe began to think about the situation. Hes never faced an opponent like Vladimar.
Pokemon Platinum

KOG Posted: 00:39 May26 2009 Post ID: 2628959
KOG
+
(( Looks good Riku, you are in. You can pop in at anytime really. Just make your intro into the bar and you can meet us inside room 408 upstairs. If sshgohan sees this message, you can do the same thing bro. ))
vvv credit to .Impact.

KOG Posted: 00:42 May26 2009 Post ID: 2628961
KOG
+
Striker sensed the hostility build up in Koroe and tries to calm him down. "Look man," he said to Koroe, placing a hand on his shoulder. "We are all frustrated at times like these. The return of a dark lord. Weird creatures appearing out of nowhere. It's a lot to take in. I'm not gonna give you crap, but you need to have a little bit of faith and know that the world will still be spinning tomorrow. We have plenty of time to figure this whole thing out soon. Just take it easy..."

« Last edited by KOG on Jun 14th 2016 »
vvv credit to .Impact.

Riku-666 Posted: 00:49 May26 2009 Post ID: 2628967
Riku-666
+
Azurith walks in to the bar every one staring his race is rarely seen. "Dose any one know any thing about the scene out side of town while it was dark? And what were thows creatures?" Azurith asks with what seams like little enthusiasm.
Titanic_Force Posted: 00:59 May26 2009 Post ID: 2628972
Titanic_Force
+
Koroe sat up, still on the floor. "Im sorry. Like i said. Its just alot for me to take in. Im not used to all this. But I have faith that we can do it." Koroe gets up and walks over to the bathroom door. "I appologize for being rude, Princess. It wasnt like me. This situation has just taken me out of my element. But that is no excuse. So again, im sorry." Koroe went for the door. "I need some fresh air." As Koroe walked down to the bar, he noticed a Fox Anthro. The last time he heard of one was in his last exam. Koroe overheard him talking about the battle that he and his new 'friends' were involved in. "Hey, if your looking for info on those creatures, follow me." Koroe walked out the front door of the Bar.
Pokemon Platinum

Riku-666 Posted: 01:02 May26 2009 Post ID: 2628974
Riku-666
+
Azurith curiously yet cautiously follows the stranger out the door. " you have information on thous creatures and the event that transpired out side of town?" Azurith asks the stranger
Titanic_Force Posted: 01:08 May26 2009 Post ID: 2628978
Titanic_Force
+
Koroe began to explain what happend the entire day. From the two goons harrasing the princess, to needing some fresh air. "And thats when i came down and saw you. I have never met a Fox Anthro in person. Anyways. My name is Koroe. What does your name happen to be?"
Pokemon Platinum

Riku-666 Posted: 01:12 May26 2009 Post ID: 2628982
Riku-666
+
"That is for me and only thous i trust to know i will tell you when i trust you enough." azurith replies to Koroe

« Last edited by Riku-666 on May 26th 2009 »
Titanic_Force Posted: 01:20 May26 2009 Post ID: 2628988
Titanic_Force
+
"Hmmm. Well ok then. Im going back up to my room. You can join me if you wish." Koroe proceded back into the building, up the stairs, and into the room.
Pokemon Platinum

Riku-666 Posted: 01:26 May26 2009 Post ID: 2628991
Riku-666
+
Azurith follows Koroe up stairs "so is it just you or are their others that fight for your cause?" Azurith asks Koroe as they are going up the stairs
halodude Posted: 05:58 May26 2009 Post ID: 2629028
halodude
+
Will who had been sitting in a chair silently ever since Striker had rebuked him thinking over what he had said,when he suddenly stands. "Striker I don't care what i have to go through I am with you whether you want my help or not." Will exclaims.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 07:23 May26 2009 Post ID: 2629059
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
((Double post deleted halodude :P Also, KOG, you need to make sure your OoC post and your in character post are combined, OoC isn't a reason to double post.))

Roy watched this all develop. He pondered this situation for a moment. They needed more information as soon as they could, but he doubted kicking in the door or shooting off the lock would make the princess want to talk any quicker, not to mention getting Romeo reach down his throat. He sighed as he holstered his pistol and stood. He walked slowly over to the bathroom door and knocked on it lightly.
"Teya, are you listening?" Roy asked. He knew she was even if she wouldn't answer. "Look, let's not mince words. I don't know what it's like to be a princess, nor have I felt that pain you've been through. I can try to image, however, as I never had any friends. My whole childhood, no one could understand me, so I shunned others, almost, trapped behind a wall. I chose to escape, and run. I never saw my family or those others who I knew again. For a while, I sulked, afraid and alone, wishing for the first time in my life that I had someone with me. I almost died because I was tripping over my own feet, saddened and vulnerable. We must learn to move past these troubles, and live each day as we need to, and to never look back on the past as that of sadness, but as knowledge. Today, we have a new task. To stop this evil force before it can destroy what we hold dearest. I will help you every step of the way to do this, but you need to trust me, and everyone else here who wants to help you." He paused and looked at Striker. "But we need you to be willing to let us help you. So what do you say princess? Will you trust us?"

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
KOG Posted: 09:51 May26 2009 Post ID: 2629131
KOG
+
What the men did not know is that Teya was listening the entire time from with her ear placed against the door. Every single word spoken, including the encouraging words from Roy, touched her heart and influenced her decision. She opens the door and slowly walks out, glancing at the men's eyes lock on her. "If you're willing to help me, I have an idea," said Teya. "The best people that can answer all of your questions, including mine, are my parents and my godfather, High Priest Simon Norekin. We need to head to my kingdom north of Vanguard. Will you all accompany me there?"
Striker smiles after earning the trust of Princess Teya. "You have my word," he says. "Before a single blade touches you, it will have taken my life. I'll happily go and protect you, Princess."

(( OoC: Apology for the double post, but my edit limit stopped me from editing it in so I had to make a double post. Next time it won't happen. ))

vvv credit to .Impact.

imaloony8.0 Posted: 12:20 May26 2009 Post ID: 2629160
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
((Oh, alright, then that's fine. You should've mentioned that earlier.))

"Well then, it's decided." Roy grinned. He pulled his magnum out and slapped a fresh set of rounds into to receiver. He closed the gun with a little spin on it. "Looks like you've found some help princess."

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Titanic_Force Posted: 12:46 May26 2009 Post ID: 2629179
Titanic_Force
+
Koroe walked back into the room. "Theres a Fox Anthro out there. I think he wants to help." Koroe looked at the scene before him. He felt shameful for how he acted towards Teya. His eyes couldnt meet hers. "What did I miss?"
Pokemon Platinum

KOG Posted: 13:12 May26 2009 Post ID: 2629204
KOG
+
Teya sensed the guilt radiating from Koroe and walks over to him, giving him a hug to assure him everything is fine. "You are forgiven," Teya said, glancing at Koroe with a smile. "Don't worry. I know your intentions are pure and that's all that matters. What you should worry about is protecting me on my way to my kingdom."
"Alright alright, break it up you two!!" says a grouchy Striker, walking in and gently shoving the two apart. "That's enough making up for one day."
"Hehe, jealous much?" Teya teased with a smile.
"Ummm ... nooooo!" Striker said, trying to hide his true feelings. "Listen Koroe, we all agreed to follow Teya to her kingdom. I'm sure that's where we'll receive the answer to all of our questions. Also, you said we had a newcomer. Where is he?"

vvv credit to .Impact.

Displaying Page 7 of 45
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | ... | 43 | 44 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close