Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

RP - Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits Of Vladimar"

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 6 of 45
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | ... | 43 | 44 | Last     Previous | Next
Titanic_Force Posted: 10:32 May25 2009 Post ID: 2628383
Titanic_Force
Post Likes: 0
+
Koroe shifted his weight to one foot and crossed his arms. " I cannot figure how a princess has anything, to do with creatures such as those. It doesn't make sense." He began walking as well. "I hope our little princess can explain herself when she wakes."
Pokemon Platinum

FC: 3267 6911 3096
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
KOG Posted: 11:19 May25 2009 Post ID: 2628402
KOG
+
All four men safely return to the bar and enter in through the double wooden doors. "Ed, we need a room!" Striker yelled as soon as he entered.
"Here!" Ed responded, tossing Striker a key. "Don't make a mess. I just cleaned up yesterday!"
Ignoring Ed, Striker catches the key and heads up the stairs, carrying Teya on his shoulders. He comes up to the room labeled 408 and uses the key to unlock it. Once opening the door, he steps inside to view an unoccupied cabin. It consisted of a bed made with a stack of logs holding a white mattress and a fireplace seen just across from it. A set of trophies holding animal heads was right above the fireplace. The trophies were heads of bears.
Striker rests Teya on top of the mattress and begins rubbing her forehead with his red bandana to comfort her. His fingers feel the softness of her skin, making Striker lose touch of reality for a second. "How a beautiful woman like this can cause so much trouble I will never understand," Striker mutters under his breath.

« Last edited by KOG on Nov 13th 2017 »
vvv credit to .Impact.

Bow down to the King of Games!!!

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 11:24 May25 2009 Post ID: 2628405
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
"Earth to Striker." Roy said, snapping his fingers. "While we're waiting for sleeping beauty to wake up, I need you to tell me everything you know about this."

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
KOG Posted: 11:42 May25 2009 Post ID: 2628409
KOG
+
The voice of Roy brings Striker back to his senses. He shakes his head and quickly removes his cloth from Teya's forehead, turning his attention at Roy.
"This is not the only time I've seen this girl," Striker said. "I've seen this woman many times before, however, this is the first time we've met." Striker stands up and heads to the fire place, crossing his arms as he ran through his chose of words in his mind.

"I first saw Princess Teya on the east side of Vanguard. It was a gorgeous place with a plantation like no other. I was on a mission to assassinate the owner since he was in debt with my boss and I happened to see her snooping around with the flowers. You know women. Suddenly within seconds, an eclipse covers the area and the creatures that we saw earlier appeared. They destroyed the plantation and chased Teya off. I managed to slay some of the creatures before the sun returned and vanquished them. The second time was on the northside of Vanguard near the valley. She was all alone and was bathing in the water. I did not watch....well much. Then it happened again! The eclipse and then the monsters appeared. This time around, she defended herself with the help of a huge book. She casts some kind of a spell on the creatures and sent them away. Today was the third time its happened and I've yet to figure out why it keeps happening. All I know is, wherever she goes the same thing happens. Hopefully she'll explain why when she wakes up."

« Last edited by KOG on Jun 13th 2016 »
vvv credit to .Impact.

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
Titanic_Force Posted: 11:47 May25 2009 Post ID: 2628411
Titanic_Force
+
"Hmmm. It seems like there after somthing. Either her, or..i dont know. Maybe that book that she used. Either way. She is the target. We need to figure out why they are after her." Koroe sat up. "And fast. Something tells me, they will attack again. And soon." Koroe's eyes met with everyone in the room.

« Last edited by Titanic_Force on May 25th 2009 »
Pokemon Platinum

ss2teengohan Posted: 11:53 May25 2009 Post ID: 2628414
ss2teengohan
+
(ignore this post)

« Last edited by ss2teengohan on May 26th 2009 »
KOG Posted: 11:58 May25 2009 Post ID: 2628420
KOG
+
((We're in a room upstairs ss2teengohan. May wanna re-edit your post to fit in with the story. Thanks ))
vvv credit to .Impact.

imaloony8.0 Posted: 11:58 May25 2009 Post ID: 2628421
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"And you have no idea what they are?" Roy said curiously. "Obviously, they're something of a dark element, otherwise the sun couldn't do such damage to them. With the rumors floating around about that dark god returning, that's our obvious culprit."

KOG Posted: 12:09 May25 2009 Post ID: 2628428
KOG
+
Ed the bartender saw the mysterious newcomer, Axel. From the looks of him, he did not like what he saw, but he stayed personally He approaches him from over the counter. "Hey man," said Ed. "If you want information from those dark creatures, I'd go upstairs and ask the people in room 408."

vvv credit to .Impact.

halodude Posted: 17:42 May25 2009 Post ID: 2628651
halodude
+
Will chuckles to himself. "Striker if that story came from anyone else and had I not seen those monsters, I would have run them through with my spear calling them crazy." Will just files the point of his spear for a moment and then looks at Teya. "Striker if you need help with Teya you can count me in." Will offers.

« Last edited by halodude on May 25th 2009 »
KOG Posted: 21:20 May25 2009 Post ID: 2628873
KOG
+
"This is no picnic kid!" Striker states, looking towards Will. "We are dealing with forces beyond our comprehension. Are you sure you know what you are getting into?"

vvv credit to .Impact.

Titanic_Force Posted: 21:38 May25 2009 Post ID: 2628892
Titanic_Force
+
Koroe leaped off the bed. "Man, i feel grimy...im gunna' hop into the shower." Koroe entered the bathroom. Turned the water on, and got in. "Man," Koroe thought. "just the other day i was thinking that id never get a lead into the dark lords returns. I hope I can help when the time comes..."

Koroe finished his shower and returned to the room with the others. "You guys gotta' check that shower out, its nice."
Pokemon Platinum

KOG Posted: 21:51 May25 2009 Post ID: 2628895
KOG
+
"Ughhhh ..." moaned the now mobile Teya, who rises up on the mattress and rubs her head, carrying a massive headache. She removes the hood from around her head and reveals her angelic complication along with her memorizing crystal blues eyes. Striker could not help but stare and become dazed at her beauty, unknowingly letting his mouth drop wide open.
"What happened? Why does my head hurt?" says Teya.
Striker shakes himself back to reality once he heard the question. "Oh, well let's just say we had a bit of a stumble," Striker answered. "Oh, and sorry about my actions earlier. I was only trying to get you away from those dark creatures. We got sidetracked by them on our run, but these boys and I took care of them. We brought you back to the bar to let you rest."
Initially, Teya did not want to trust Striker. However, the look in his eyes told Teya he was sincere and that he was telling the truth. So she turns to all the men in the room and smiles. "Thank you all."

vvv credit to .Impact.

imaloony8.0 Posted: 21:55 May25 2009 Post ID: 2628896
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"What were those things?" Roy asked, ignoring the thank you. "I doubt you're a random target for those things. Give that they react badly to light, they're most likely dark elementals of some kind, which links them to the rumors of the dark god returning. That's all I've pieced together so far, mind filling in the blanks?"

KOG Posted: 22:35 May25 2009 Post ID: 2628904
KOG
+
"Come on Princess," Striker said, putting a bit of sensitivity into his voice. "Tell us whats going on? Let us help you. You are among friends now and you don't have to do this alone."

Something inside Teya made her trust the words of Striker. For some reason, she felt safe around the men inside the room as if they were destined to protect her. It was time for Teya to let down her barriers. Reaching inside her cloak, Teya pulls out a necklace holding an blue amulet at the end of it. "I assume you have knowledge about the dark lord, Vladmiar," she asked, facing the amulet in front of her and having it shoot off a bright blue light. The blue light shows a hologram of the dark knight creature the warriors faced before.
"These creatures are known as Dark Tormentors. They are born out of the essence of the dark lord himself. They draw their power from the darkness and can only live in the shadows. Their existence does not allow them to withstand the purity of any light, which explains why they vanished in the sunlight. They are summoned by those who are blessed, or should I say cursed, with the power of Vladimar."
"So that means someone must be summoning them here in Vanguard," Striker stated. "Why are they after you?"
"Because I am one of the few people that are aware of the dark lord's inevitable return and also one of the only ones who knows how to stop him. I did not want to reveal the truth in front of the public because -- it's best they are unaware of such news, at least for now."

vvv credit to .Impact.

Titanic_Force Posted: 22:57 May25 2009 Post ID: 2628918
Titanic_Force
+
Koroe pulled up a chair and sat. "I knew he would return. The elders atop Mount Sempra told me and the headmaster, the day i graduated, that the world is in trouble. And that the 'evil' that consumed the land would return. I had no idea what they was talking about at first. After I left i began researching the 'evil' the elders were talking about. I came to find out so much about this Vladimar. I guess he envolped the world in darkness once before....but i couldnt find anymore about the subject. I mean obviously he failed. But how?" Koroe stood up. "Princess Teya. You say you know how to defeat this evil. How?"

« Last edited by Titanic_Force on May 25th 2009 »
Pokemon Platinum

imaloony8.0 Posted: 23:07 May25 2009 Post ID: 2628925
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"Oh ho." Roy grinned. He spun the revolver barrel a few times to keep his hands busy. "Sounds like fun. Based on your description of those soldiers, they're not nearly as powerful as we originally thought. As for the dark lord... you mentioned a way to stop him? Well, I suppose we're all too far in this mess to back out now, so do you mind spilling the beans on how we're going to stop this boogyman?"

« Last edited by imaloony8.0 on May 25th 2009 »

Riku-666 Posted: 23:44 May25 2009 Post ID: 2628939
Riku-666
+
(retyping)

« Last edited by Riku-666 on May 25th 2009 »
KOG Posted: 23:46 May25 2009 Post ID: 2628940
KOG
+
"There is a powerful blade called the Jovasaber," Teya continued, looking down at the floor. "It's a blade that carries all the powers of our almighty god, Jovalin, and with it the power to destroy Vladmiar just like before. However, not just anyone can obtain this blade. There is only one human born of pure heart and pure soul that can wield this blade. He is known as "the Chosen One." It is said in the prophecy that the dark lord shall return and place the world in ruin once again, but the chosen one shall rise and vanquish him back to the dark depths."
"Is that why you've been traveling around Vanguard for sometime now?" asked Striker. "Because you're searching for this chosen one, aren't you?"
"Well as much as I'd love to meet this chosen one, it is not my priority for traveling around the town," Teya responded honestly. "You don't know what it's like to live in a castle all your life and be blocked out from the world. To watch all your friends grow up and explore this world's vast wonders while you sit trapped behind walls. To sit at your window all day and stare off into the endless skies, wondering how far they go. I've always wanted to venture out into the world to meet new people and see rare sights. It's always been a dream to-"
Just then, Teya stopped and covered her mouth. She could not speak no longer. "I'm sorry, you already know too much," she said, rising up and running into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her.

vvv credit to .Impact.

Titanic_Force Posted: 00:03 May26 2009 Post ID: 2628942
Titanic_Force
+
"There is so much we still don't know. Like where to find this blade. Who is the 'chosen one.' How do we exactly fight a deity!?" Koroe began to get angery. "If this evil is really coming back to throw the world into peril, than we need to take this more seriously." Koroe walked over to shut bathroom door. "Starting with you princess! I understand youve led a life of solitude and confine ment. But the bottom line is, if we dont man up and take this situation for what it is, then there will be no life to live in solitude! We- could be earths only hope! As that goes we need to show and act with the responsibility this task deserves."

« Last edited by Titanic_Force on May 26th 2009 »
Pokemon Platinum

Displaying Page 6 of 45
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | ... | 43 | 44 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close