Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

[Showdown] Risorgimento

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 17
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | 15 | 16 | Last     Previous | Next
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 19:01 May03 2011 Post ID: 2998699
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
Post Likes: 7
+
(( Yeah, I'll have to shuffle the matches for the next round. ))

"Now, competitors... begin!"

The announcer pumped his fist in the air as the crowd, actually ready for a real fight, let out in a frenzy of cheers. Hopefully, they'd see something good this time.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
imaloony8.0 Posted: 19:41 May03 2011 Post ID: 2998713
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
Hiei didn't waste any time. He sprung forward, quicker than any of the contestants before him, and was on Fraus in a second. He drew his sword and began swinging it quickly at his opponent. He clearly wasn't messing around, as his blows all looked to be ones that would kill if they connected.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Guy117 Posted: 19:47 May03 2011 Post ID: 2998719
Guy117
Big Ghey
Post Likes: 3
+
With ridiculous speed, Fraus blocks every hit and jumps back

"Try again"

He is currently using a more defensive strategy to find an opening.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 19:59 May03 2011 Post ID: 2998725
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"Interesting. Let's go a little faster then..." Hiei said. He sheathed his sword got into a crouching position with his hand on the hilt. Suddenly, Hiei leapt forward at inhuman speeds, invisible to the human eye. As he approached Fraus, he drew his sword. Something under Hiei's headband began to glow for a moment before he slashed at Fraus with 18 attacks in a fraction of a second, landing behind him. This entire attack took place over the course of maybe one second.
"18 Jagan... Slash," Hiei said.

Guy117 Posted: 20:03 May03 2011 Post ID: 2998727
Guy117
Big Ghey
+
The attack lands but instead of taking damage he splits into 18 clones that attack Hiei from every direction.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 20:10 May03 2011 Post ID: 2998728
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"Making a larger target for me to hit? How nice of you." Hiei made a diagonal jump at lightning speed, sliping between two of the clones in mid-air. He held his right fist outward as he cleared the group, his hand now engulfed in an orange fire. This time, a clear oval-shaped glow behind his headband shined, showing an odd shape on the headband for a brief second.
"Fist of the Mortal Flame!" Hiei shouted as a large fire erupted from his hand, shooting forward like a flamethrower and looking to engulf all of the clones with its wide attack range.

Guy117 Posted: 20:16 May03 2011 Post ID: 2998730
Guy117
Big Ghey
+
It's is quiet for awhile but then Fraus jumps out of the flames straight into the air at Hiei , his armor still on fire, flips him, head first towards the ground and grabs him, with a foot behind Hiei's head to do a pile driver as the plummet back towards the ground.

« Last edited by Guy117 on May 3rd 2011 »
imaloony8.0 Posted: 20:18 May03 2011 Post ID: 2998731
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
((Hey, hey, hey, hey. That's god modding my friend. You can't say that an attack hits me. Like, in my last post I said:
"shooting forward like a flamethrower and looking to engulf all of the clones with its wide attack range." implying that it could be dodged. You can't force anyone to be hit by any attacks. You're going to have to edit that post.))

Guy117 Posted: 20:22 May03 2011 Post ID: 2998734
Guy117
Big Ghey
+
(There you go. You can escape. Sorry about that)
imaloony8.0 Posted: 20:30 May03 2011 Post ID: 2998740
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Hiei thought quickly, and using Fraus' grip to his advantage, Hiei managed to pull his head away from Fraus' foot. With the ground fast approaching, Hiei stuck his right arm, the one holding the sword, out and took the entire impact on the fall onto his forearm. He gritted his teeth in pain from the impact, but knew he had to attack while he still had the time. Using the ground as a pivot, Hiei spun and swung his fiery left hand at Fraus' stomach. This time, however, the flames didn't shoot from his hand. It seemed as if Hiei simply planned to use all of the power at point blank range with a punch.
"Fist of the Mortal Flame!"

Guy117 Posted: 20:43 May03 2011 Post ID: 2998749
Guy117
Big Ghey
+
The punch hit it's mark and burn a large whole right through Fraus's armor. He shed the rest of the armor. But before revealing the rest of his body he transforms into a creature that is made of smoke but it's shape can't be seen clearly due to the smoke having an indefinite form. All that you can see is it's eyes which are a dark, glowing green.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 20:52 May03 2011 Post ID: 2998750
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
With the transformation, Hiei quickly rolled away with the grip on him gone. He rubbed his arm, which was still numb form the impact. His arm had been through far worse, however, and he'd live through this.
"And what do we have here? A shapshifter? I've seen a few demons like you in my time. This will be interesting." Hiei braced his sword in a defensive fashion. Looking over the smoke, he doubted that a physical attack would hurt him. Even the Fist of the Mortal Flame would probably have little to no effect. Still, he grinned, thinking that he still had a way to counter this.

Guy117 Posted: 20:58 May03 2011 Post ID: 2998753
Guy117
Big Ghey
+
The smoke begins to spread around the arena. Fraus begins to move toward Hiei.

"How will you defeat something you cannot touch?"

« Last edited by Guy117 on May 3rd 2011 »
imaloony8.0 Posted: 21:11 May03 2011 Post ID: 2998755
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Hiei smiled. "You underestimate my power," Hiei said. Slowly, he reached up to his headband and swiftly pulled it off. At first, it appeared that there was a horizontal scar on Hiei's forehead. Then, the mark slowly began to open.
"I suggest any weak humans in the crowd look away now. Those with a weak spirit will be driven mad at the mere sight of the Jagan Eye."
At the moment, the mark opened fully, and as Hiei said, it was a third eye. The Jagan eye quickly met with the green eyes in the mist, and began to glow. At that moment, the world began to become wavy, and Hiei seemed to split into a dozen different bodies. Then all twelve disappeared and Hiei was nowhere to be found.
"Enjoying the Curse of the Jagan?" Hiei's voice said in Fraus' head. "Even to those strong willed, locking gaze with the Jagan allow me to use the eye's hypnotic powers to their fullest."

Guy117 Posted: 21:17 May03 2011 Post ID: 2998756
Guy117
Big Ghey
+
"Hm..."

He does not move, focusing intensely to find a way to escape.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 21:26 May03 2011 Post ID: 2998761
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"How will I make you suffer? That gas form makes the possibilities endless. Perhaps you would like to be trapped in a searing desert for eternity? Or perhaps just an oil drum, not moving for the rest of your existence? But I'd like to hear your opinion. Or perhaps you'd rather surrender? But then again, that would deprive me of so much fun..." Hiei's voice seemed to be getting crueler by the minute.

Magni watched the ring intently from the balcony. Hiei's back was to him, and even if he turned he could make his helmet filter out images so he wouldn't be looking at the eye. But it was odd, the smoke that was apparently Farus wasn't moving anymore. In fact, neither of them were moving. It certainly was an odd fight.

« Last edited by imaloony8.0 on May 3rd 2011 »

Guy117 Posted: 21:35 May03 2011 Post ID: 2998764
Guy117
Big Ghey
+
"This is simply an illusion. I can see through this"

His consciousness is slowly returning to the stadium and he can barely see Hiei.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 22:31 May03 2011 Post ID: 2998776
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"Simply an illusion? Illusions are for clowns and idiots. The Jagan is far more than you can comprehend..." Instantly, it appeared as if Hiei transformed into a giant black dragon. Dark flames spewed from its mouth, flames unlike any in this world, that only burned in the deepest pits of Demon World. But this was no illusion. Hiei was using the Jagan to show Farus what lay in wait, what Hiei was truly capable of.
Hiei's voice was deeper and distorted to Farus now, as the dragon spoke to him. "You think that mere transformation can protect you from a fire that burns your very spirit? A fire that can reduce a powerful fire manipulator to ash himself? You're no more safe in that form than if you covered yourself in tissue paper."

« Last edited by imaloony8.0 on May 6th 2011 »

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 08:38 May04 2011 Post ID: 2998823
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
Post Likes: 7
+
"Wow... I have no idea what's going on, but Hiei's power level is skyrocketing... it's a little scary!" Goten watched the fight, anxious to see who makes the next move. This was the first fight he was keenly interested in.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 09:53 May04 2011 Post ID: 2998842
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"Hey, idiot," Fan called to Goten. It was clear that she either didn't bother to learn Goten's name or, more likely, was in a bad mood and just wanted to call Goten a name. "Get over here."

Displaying Page 5 of 17
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | 15 | 16 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close