Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Keep the story going.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 62 of 66
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | Last     Previous | Next
CrypticWizard Posted: 21:46 May07 2020 Post ID: 3450666
CrypticWizard
Most Cryptic Of All Wizards
Post Likes: 226
+
...that she had accidentally left the oven on. She was initially worried about this until she remembered it was electric. However, her puppies had done something naughty in her absence.
I want my old avatar back...
I wonder if anyone will bother trying to read what this says.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Matt77 Posted: 23:11 May07 2020 Post ID: 3450667
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 275
+
They somehow tore apart Laura's favourite gun. Tara suspected these were not normal puppies. Ignoring the fact that 2 puppies had somehow managed to destroy a gun, Laura demanded that Tara and Samus help her buy a new gun. So they...

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
CrypticWizard Posted: 00:42 May09 2020 Post ID: 3450691
CrypticWizard
+
...went to the gun shop just around the corner. But the owner wouldn't let Laura buy a gun because she had forgotten to bring her gun permit with her. She went back to her apartment to get it, but it wasn't where she thought she left it. But there was something else there.

« Last edited by CrypticWizard on May 9th 2020 »
Matt77 Posted: 02:39 May09 2020 Post ID: 3450700
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
The link left on Laura's computer screen was likely from a bot. This all seemed very suspicious now. First a stranger jumps off a building and survives with no injuries, then she discovers her gun apparently destroyed by her puppies, then Samus Aran appears in KFC, then her gun permit disappears, and finally this latest event. Laura concluded that there were 2 possible reasons for this, which were...

« Last edited by Matt77 on May 9th 2020 »

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

CrypticWizard Posted: 13:48 May09 2020 Post ID: 3450718
CrypticWizard
+
...not important to her at that moment--she needed to find her gun permit before the gun shop owner got suspicious and called the cops. Then she remembered that her previous permit had expired (that happens on her planet) and she was still waiting for the new one in the mail. And it didn't matter if he called the cops, for one very simple reason.
Matt77 Posted: 20:08 May09 2020 Post ID: 3450720
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
But that reason also wasn't important at the moment. Laura simply called up the agency which makes the permits, threatened to kill them, and vola the permit came through the digital main in a matter of minutes. She checked it and it was legitimate, and the expiry date was 4 years from now. Now that that was sorted, it was Samus's birthday today, and she needed help from Tara and Laura when she went to...

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 00:17 May10 2020 Post ID: 3450734
CrypticWizard
+
...the bathroom because she was still wearing her power suit and it is really difficult to use the bathroom while wearing that. Once they got enough of it off that she could get the rest on her own, they left the bathroom. As they waited for her, Laura realized something important, which had nothing to do with Samus.

« Last edited by CrypticWizard on May 10th 2020 »
Matt77 Posted: 10:59 May11 2020 Post ID: 3450743
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
...she hadn't got her hair coloured for over 5 years! That was the last time the coronavirus was stable enough to allow hair salons to open. Now that the virus was gone for good, she could finally change her colour to...

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 16:22 May11 2020 Post ID: 3450763
CrypticWizard
+
...her natural strawberry blonde color. She was tired of dying her hair all kinds of different shades (she had even tried pink and after that, green), and wanted to go back to her natural color. However, the dye she had used for her current chestnut brown wasn't the kind that could simply be washed out. It would take something a little more than that.
Matt77 Posted: 22:45 May11 2020 Post ID: 3450774
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Samus handed Tara the shaver, and Tara began shaving Laura's head. Of course, this would not be an issue. On this planet you can buy products in the supermarket that enhance hair growth by roughly 5000% and only for a temporary time. Now that Laura's dyed hair was gone, they just needed to head to the shops. However, they encountered an issue, that...

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 15:10 May12 2020 Post ID: 3450779
CrypticWizard
+
...was Laura's car was gone. She sighed. It was the third time this week. She really wished it would stop wandering off on its own so much. It was costing her a fortune in garage doors since it kept busting right through them.
Matt77 Posted: 07:31 May13 2020 Post ID: 3450793
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Fortunately Samus, now in her zero-suit form, owned several ships, and they hopped into one, like bunnies. Now at the shops, they would just need to get in, find the product, pay for it, and get out. However Tara had an idea, which was...

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 17:32 May13 2020 Post ID: 3450798
CrypticWizard
+
...to ask Laura the names of her two new puppies (Jess was the one eaten by Hunk). Laura realized at that point, with some surprise, that she had not actually given her new puppies names yet. "They are both girls," Laura told him. "What do you think their names should be?"
Matt77 Posted: 22:29 May13 2020 Post ID: 3450799
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
"Katherine and Kimberly?", Tara suggested.
Laura liked those names, but only the shortened versions. She decided that they would be named Kath and Kim. Now that her puppies had names, they could all go into the shop and look for the hair growth product. When inside, they noticed something...

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 13:07 May14 2020 Post ID: 3450803
CrypticWizard
+
Nicholas "North West" Westerman was waiting there for Laura. "I have information for you," he told her. He handed her a laminated piece of paper and walked away. Lura looked at the paper and read:

Keith - Black Lion, forms body and head
Lance - Red Lion, forms right arm
Katy/Pidge - Green Lion, forms left arm
Princess Allura - Blue Lion, forms right leg
Hunk - Yellow Lion, forms left leg

Former members: Sven (Blue Lion); Shiro (Black Lion)

It was the members of the Voltron team, something he had promised to give her several pages ago.
Matt77 Posted: 07:49 May15 2020 Post ID: 3450822
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Tara and Samus were confused. Firstly, why did Nicholas call Laura 'Lura'? Secondly, they didn't know anything about the previous story. Samus features in one, but not the one Nicholas was originally from. While Nicholas had been talking to Laura, Tara had found the hair growth product, and Laura happily swallowed the pills. Now that her hair would soon grow back, they could go on a magical quest to...

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 11:11 May15 2020 Post ID: 3450830
CrypticWizard
+
...planet Zebes. Samus wanted to explore the Chozo ruins there more thoroughly than most players of Metroid: Zero Mission had ever done, which included a certain player who shall (for the time being) remain nameless.

« Last edited by CrypticWizard on May 17th 2020 »
Matt77 Posted: 22:37 May15 2020 Post ID: 3450836
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Laura suggested that while they explore Chozo ruins, they also search for answers as to where to find Keith; the first name on that piece of paper that was given to her. Samus agreed, and they flew in Samus's gunship down to the teleport center. It would take roughly 14 years to fly to Zebes manually. But they encountered a small problem, which was...

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 14:37 May17 2020 Post ID: 3450858
CrypticWizard
+
...that the teleport center had been destroyed. There was just a smoldering crater where it had been. They immediately started to search the rubble, and it wasn't long at all before Tara found something that might be a clue as to who had done this.
Matt77 Posted: 06:19 May19 2020 Post ID: 3450863
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
"A whoopee cushion?", Tara said, sounding confused.
Samus cut it open with her Accrington Stanley knife (a Stanley knife, but it also has the ability to turn into a soccer ball). Inside she found a piece of paper, which had the address of...Accrington Stanley FC on planet Earth. It was odd, since that team has been out of business for 50 years due to the coronavirus. There were 2 choices; either go to the ruins on Zebes, or the soccer club on Earth. Laura made the decision, that...

ViolinViolinViolin

Displaying Page 62 of 66
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close