Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

2021 NFL Mock Draft Submissions

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 61 of 86
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | ... | 84 | 85 | Last     Previous | Next
Sanzano Posted: 02:41 Oct23 2021 Post ID: 3455844
Sanzano
Post Likes: 76
+
I hope it?s genuine as well, Tua played pretty good last week against the Jaguars. The Dolphins May as well use the rest of the season to give him experience and improve his game and then in the draft solidify the offensive line to give him more protection. If there are no decent quarterbacks coming out of college for the next couple of years the Dolphins may as well try to get the best out of Tua while he is on a rookie contract. If after 2024 there are no signs of improvement then move on. Miami need to forget about DeShaun Watson, the guy is bad news, regardless of how good he is,

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Warrior13 Posted: 17:53 Oct25 2021 Post ID: 3455865
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
Post Likes: 1,056
+
I agree. Give him the four or five years and then evaluate. Arch Manning could even be available by/near then.

This year is over for the Dolphins. Watson doesn't make sense. The Phins owner came out today and said he isn't going to force the front office to trade for him; hopefully he, the GM, and the Coach have realized this season is a bust. It's better to start selling some bigger contracts and build their draft capital. it only makes sense to trade Xavien Howard at this point. Defense is already horrible, so trade him and get back two 1sts or a 1st & 2nd/3rd. You have to think the Chiefs would pay big for a viable option at CB and Edge Rusher at this point.
Sanzano Posted: 01:26 Oct26 2021 Post ID: 3455866
Sanzano
+
I agree with you Warrior13, the season is over for Miami. It is a shame as they looked as if they were about to turn the corner and become Super Bowl contenders. The best thing that can happen now regarding Watson is the Panthers grab him so he is no longer a distraction for Miami and the Dolphins can focus on supporting Tua who has showed promise these last couple of weeks. If Tua had of gone to the Chargers and he had the same sort of support that Justin Herbert had I have no doubt in my mind it would be Tua now everyone would be saying looks like an elite quarterback and not Herbert.

If you get two 1sts for Xavian Howard I will be surprised, great player but there are lots of young talented defensive backs coming out of the draft this year.�

Warrior13 Posted: 10:45 Oct26 2021 Post ID: 3455869
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
I completely agree. Whatever QB went to the Chargers that year was destined to succeed as they were pretty loaded everywhere except at QB. Similar to Luck when he went to the Colts after they had one down year without Peyton.

But are a team like the Chiefs willing to wait until the draft is the reason question. If they could bring in Howard and another Edge Rusher, then it might be enough to patch the defense were they get back into Super Bowl contention. I agree Howard is most likely worth a 1st and a 2nd/3rd, but sometimes a desperate team will pay whatever they have to.
Sanzano Posted: 14:21 Oct26 2021 Post ID: 3455873
Sanzano
+
I personally think the Chiefs have been found out, Brady has given the rest of the league the blueprint on how to beat them. Mahomes is playing erratic, he's making as many bad decisions as good ones lately. I think he leads the league along with Zack Wilson for most interceptions. The rookie you can excuse but the all pro everyone as marked for Canton you have to re-evaluate his credentials, is he that good. After seeing him play this season, I have to say Mahomes is an elite quarterback, but not head and shoulders above everyone else as some analysts would have you believe.

Warrior13 Posted: 16:06 Oct26 2021 Post ID: 3455874
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
I think he has been able to get away with a lot his first couple of years because his arm is so great. But now that they have a brand new O-Line and teams just have to blanket Kelce and Hill, Mahomes is not able to get away with as much. His footwork has always been a little suspect as well, something that he really needs to rectify.
steelersrock01 Posted: 21:34 Oct26 2021 Post ID: 3455878
steelersrock01
Post Likes: 162
+
I think it's a combo of things. Mahomes is still clearly a great QB. But I think he feels like he can't trust his defense at all. He's not taking those 5-10 yard passes. Every throw has to be a huge chunk play. There's some truth to the meme "f it, Tyreek is down there somewhere". He needs to work on his decision making and learn to take the small plays when the defense gives them. The whole team in this era has been undisciplined too. He needs to relax, you definitely get the feeling that he feels like he has to completely carry the entire team, he's forcing so much and his "luck" is just regressing to the mean a bit.

« Last edited by steelersrock01 on Oct 26th 2021 »
Warrior13 Posted: 22:39 Oct26 2021 Post ID: 3455880
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
That is the opposite thing you need to do with bad defense if that is his mindset. lol

Everyone knows you need to make all your drives count and drain as much time off the clock when your defense is crud. Why give them more opportunities to screw up? And why think your gased bad defense will be better than your already bad defense? lol
steelersrock01 Posted: 23:34 Oct26 2021 Post ID: 3455882
steelersrock01
+
He's probably thinking he needs to get a TD on every drive and historically Mahomes has done that by getting huge plays. The Chiefs don't exactly run a dink and dunk offense.
Sanzano Posted: 00:21 Oct27 2021 Post ID: 3455884
Sanzano
+
If the chiefs don't get it together soon they will be out of contention and Andy Ried will be on the chopping block.

steelersrock01 Posted: 09:17 Oct27 2021 Post ID: 3455885
steelersrock01
+
No shot one bad season gets Andy anywhere near the firing point.
Warrior13 Posted: 10:57 Oct27 2021 Post ID: 3455887
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
Andy Reid will only be out when he retires. lol

Sometimes you have to do what it takes to win. If that means dink and dunk, then so be it.
Sanzano Posted: 01:29 Oct28 2021 Post ID: 3455896
Sanzano
+
There have been better coaches than him that have been shown the door, Jimmy Johnson had just won two Super Bowls and he got booted out of Dallas. Rivera took the Panthers to the Super Bowl, and a couple of seasons later he got the boot. Fans are fickle, especially those that have tasted success. If the Kansas management feel they have the team capable of being a dynasty, and they are not winning, Reid will be replaced. They'll give him a couple of seasons, and then he'll be on the hot seat. Kansas fans feel Mahomes is the next coming of Brady and is destined to win a handful of Super Bowls, that's why they gave him that long term contract.

« Last edited by Sanzano on Oct 28th 2021 »

steelersrock01 Posted: 09:57 Oct28 2021 Post ID: 3455898
steelersrock01
+
The problem with getting rid of a known quantity like Andy is who do you replace him with? It's pretty easy to fall into a cycle of hiring a new coach every other year and it ruins team culture and continuity. It's not like there are dozens of elite coaches available.
Sanzano Posted: 05:41 Oct29 2021 Post ID: 3455900
Sanzano
+
I know that, you know that, but try telling the fans that when their team loses year after year. Colin Cowherd doesn't even have the Chiefs in his Blazing 10 which shocked me, I still think they are a top 5 team on their day.

steelersrock01 Posted: 09:39 Oct29 2021 Post ID: 3455903
steelersrock01
+
With most other coaches I'd agree, but Andy has a sort of cult of personality around him. IDK if it's his appearance or just how successful he's been but it seems like most people will defend him for everything besides his time management issues.

I think the Chiefs on their best day are still a top 2 team and have the pure talent to beat anyone. But that defense is really, really bad.
Warrior13 Posted: 10:18 Oct29 2021 Post ID: 3455905
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
Yeah, Andy is a lifer. Eagles should have never let him go. Outside of their lone super bowl without him, the rest has not been the best. I believe this is their third or fourth head coach since Reid; that just about tells you everything you need to know.
steelersrock01 Posted: 11:57 Oct29 2021 Post ID: 3455906
steelersrock01
+
Yeah, they went from Reid to Chip Kelly for 3 years, fired him with one game left in 2015, made Pat Shurmur the interim for that last game, then Pederson for 5 years, and now Sirianni who doesn't look like he's going to last long.
Warrior13 Posted: 11:23 Oct30 2021 Post ID: 3455910
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
Chip did well to start, but then it all unraveled. Shurmur is a coordinator at best. Pederson did well, but like Kelly, the high only last so long before everything falling apart. Sirianni is a tool that the owner can puppet; don't be surprised if he is gone after this year so the newest guy can have three firsts to put out the dumpster fire.
Sanzano Posted: 03:19 Nov28 2021 Post ID: 3456224
Sanzano
+
I see the mock drafts for 2022 are starting to appear. Not sure how they can be done at the moment as nobody knows the team order yet aside from maybe Detroit going first.

Displaying Page 61 of 86
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | ... | 84 | 85 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close