Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Role Play: Crusade for Reality

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 13
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 11 | 12 | Last     Previous | Next
Cez Posted: 12:45 May25 2005 Post ID: 174422
Cez
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Chaos nodded.
"Enemy," he said. "Okay, two years ago, the city of New Jomolo. You can get us there?"
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 12:53 May25 2005 Post ID: 174442
Chaoticjaf123
+
"No, but you can. i can definately get us two years ago but new jamolo is a blur."
He held out the gold ball. "Just put your hand on it and think about where you want to go, tell me when you're ready."
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Cez Posted: 12:59 May25 2005 Post ID: 174457
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Chaos put his hand on the golden sphere and closed his eyes.
"Ready," he said. "The city of New Jomolo."
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 13:04 May25 2005 Post ID: 174470
Chaoticjaf123
+
Nothing happened at all. "You fool. if you say the place oyu have to say the time. it is easier to just think it all, but whatever... Two years ago! Sphere of the past!"
they were suddenly surrounded by a blue light, and when it was gone, their surroundings had changed.
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Cez Posted: 13:17 May25 2005 Post ID: 174497
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"That was quick," said Chaos. "I still prefer to travel by dark portal, but each to his own..."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 13:19 May25 2005 Post ID: 174501
Chaoticjaf123
+
"Yeah well, easier to keep up with rogue in the end when our technique is the same as his."
Cez Posted: 13:41 May25 2005 Post ID: 174536
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Good point," said Chaos, looking around the city. "Now, if I was a deluded moron with the hero complex, where would I be?"
"Chaos!" snapped a voice from nearby. "I've got you this time!"
"Bingo," muttered Chaos.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 13:44 May25 2005 Post ID: 174543
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ryu spun around. "You must be link. tell me why you think it must be chaos who is with the zenites?"
Cez Posted: 13:48 May25 2005 Post ID: 174550
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Every evil monster that's roamed this land for the last 23 years has been a result of his so-called empire," said Link, walking towards them with the Master Sword drawn. "These Zenites are just the latest in a long line of plans by his family to enslave the world."
"Link, one of these days yu'll start seeing things the way they are," said Chaos. "Give that Lens of Truth a try, it might help you out. I'm here to stop the Zenites, you loser!"
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 13:51 May25 2005 Post ID: 174559
Chaoticjaf123
+
"He speaks the truth. i too am out to get the zenites," he said, showing link the sphere of the past. "And chaos here is helping me. dont go jumping to conclusions next timee."
Cez Posted: 14:01 May25 2005 Post ID: 174574
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"You can't fool me, Chaos," said Link. "I know exactly what you're up to. I have grown accustomed to your tricks, there's no way I'll be fooled!"
"Link," said Chaos. "Shut up. I am fighting the Zenites. I came to this time for two reasons. One reason is to destroy the Zenites, but the other..."
He paused, and smiled wickedly.
"You have something that belongs to me," he said. "You are going to give it to me, or you are going to suffer terribly."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 14:04 May25 2005 Post ID: 174582
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ryu slapped himself in the forhead. "Very subtle."
He flicked the bracelet. Ragnarok roared, "Make this fast link. i dont have a lot of extra time right now."
Cez Posted: 14:08 May25 2005 Post ID: 174589
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Ragnarok" asked Link. "What are you doing here?"
"He's fighting the Zenites too," said Chaos. He grabbed Link by the throat and lifted him a foot off the ground, aiming the Glove of Lowthos at his face. "Now, talk! Where is it?"
"I have no idea what you're talking about," choked Link.
"That's what Zelda said," smirked Chaos. "Do you want to kbow what I did to her?"
"If you hurt her, I'll destroy you!" snarled Link.
"Then you're not going to like this," said Chaos. "the same fate shall befall you if you don't give me what I came for. The Shadow Key fragment you possess, Link. That is what I want. And you are going to give it to me, whether you want to or not."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 14:10 May25 2005 Post ID: 174594
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ragnarok jumped toward link. "Listen to me, you scum. for once we are all against a common enemy, but if you dont give my friend here what he wants ill be glad to change that...
Cez Posted: 14:15 May25 2005 Post ID: 174600
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"I don't have the Shadow Key," choked Link.
"I don't believe you," said Chaos, shooting a lightning bolt at Link.
"I said I don't have it!" shouted Link. "I aven't had it since Zelda gave it to me!"
"Then where is it?" demanded Chaos, still electrocuting Link.
"I threw it into Death Mountain crater!" screamed Link. Chaos dropped him to the ground, and kicked him hard in the stomach.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 14:18 May25 2005 Post ID: 174608
Chaoticjaf123
+
"Do you think he is telling the truth?" Ragnarok asked chaos, still looking at link.
Cez Posted: 14:26 May25 2005 Post ID: 174620
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"No," said Chaos, glaring at Link. "If he valued his life, he wouldn't do something stupid like that!"
He kicked Link in the face.
"Where is the Shadow Key, Link?" he demanded.
"I told you, I destroyed it!" said Link. Chaos pushed him face-down into a puddle of mud, and held the Glove of Lowthos to the back of his head.
"This is your last chance," he snarled. "Tell me where it is, or die!"
"I've already told you," said Link. "I threw it into Death Mountain's crater. Believe me if you want, that's your choice."
"He speaks the truth," growled Lowthos. "He has destroyed the Shadow Key fragment."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 14:27 May25 2005 Post ID: 174622
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ragnarok looked at chaos to see a look of anger. "When?" he demanded.
Cez Posted: 14:58 May25 2005 Post ID: 174679
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"About two days ago," said Link, struggling to catch his breath after the beating he had just taken. "I knew it was the only way to stop Chaos from getting it."
"Wrong again, Slick," said Chaos. "We're going straight there to get that key, and you can't stop us!"
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 14:59 May25 2005 Post ID: 174682
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ragnarok smiled and held out the sphere of the past. "Grab hold, chaos."
Displaying Page 5 of 13
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 11 | 12 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close