Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Revelation: Apocalypse

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 6 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
Sodacan Posted: 17:05 Mar07 2008 Post ID: 2147709
Sodacan
Post Likes: 2
+
"I'm not," replied Majure. "I know what a Great is. I just never considered myself as being the kind of person who'd do that. I probably wouldn't, but when I saw my whole life fall at the hands of the Beast, I knew I had to fight back... maybe it was his way of saving me. I'll never know."
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
KOG Posted: 17:08 Mar07 2008 Post ID: 2147715
KOG
Post Likes: 0
+
Bison nods his head at the statement said by Zuntyh. "Nobody is anybody without the help of His Holiness. For without him, we are nothing ourselves" he said, before turning to face Erikar. "Oh and I am Bison. Good to meet you."

« Last edited by KOG on Mar 7th 2008 »
vvv credit to .Impact.

Bow down to the King of Games!!!

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
TestVirus101 Posted: 17:12 Mar07 2008 Post ID: 2147718
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
'I have been training all my life to defend all that is good in this world,' Zuntyh stated, 'I've largely come to accept the fact tgat a Great probably won't be a member of the Order, or at least that there are those far more deserving of the role within the Order. I do not do it for the sake of being labelled a Great however, I just do it because I wish to defeat the evil that's taken over and because swinging around a giant hammer is the coolest thing ever.'
shadowoblivion Posted: 20:32 Mar07 2008 Post ID: 2148082
shadowoblivion
+
"To all the new people who showed up, my name's Zerick." introduced Zerick. He looked at the arm he cut, and watched the blood drip down and off his arm.

((I'm assuming we haven't started the adventure yet?))

« Last edited by shadowoblivion on Mar 8th 2008 »

Paired w/: king26, abigurl

Need some more rpers for Destiny Bonds 3!!
Cataclysm Posted: 02:55 Mar08 2008 Post ID: 2148376
Cataclysm
+
"I wouldn't consider myself a great either," Makarios added as he hopped off his bike and stretched. "In fact, I'm not even sure if I believe in God or not. What I do know, is that for years now I've being trying to eliminate evil from the Earth for a while now, and this appears to be one hell of a big test."
He then stood on the spot, looking at the others, his long hair dangling loosely and his beard itching slightly. As he scratched it, he noticed the fact that he didn't exactly look like he was fit to destroy anything, and so he reached inside his long leather jacket and drew out his weapon.
"Just so you know, I can fend for myself," he began as he drew one long, thick, Katana like weapon, that was uncurved and had eight barrels lining the lower area. With seemingly no effort, he spilt it vertically down the centre, revealing that there were in fact two swords, each one with four cannons around the hilt and part of the blade. "And my baby over there isn't exactly a toy either." he continued, pointing over at the HellHound, his bike as it sat wedged in the earth.
Sig and avy by Jam Jar

shadowoblivion Posted: 11:31 Mar08 2008 Post ID: 2148855
shadowoblivion
+
"So I am not the only one who doesn't believe in "God" or "Beast"...?" replied Zerick to Makarios' comment.

« Last edited by shadowoblivion on Mar 8th 2008 »

KOG Posted: 14:09 Mar08 2008 Post ID: 2149093
KOG
+
((Where's Darkwolf? He's the one that leads this RP.))

"Doesn't seem like it" Bison responded to Zerick. "And it's a great feeling realizing that your not the only one that knows about the Holy one."
vvv credit to .Impact.

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 13:45 Mar09 2008 Post ID: 2150423
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
Post Likes: 7
+
((I come bearing boss.))

"I don't know how we're going to get along with a group that bickers so much." Lucifer said, almost loudly, a part of his mind wanting them to hear it. He sighed a bit before he caught his foot on a root, grabbing into the air for something to maintain himself, and grabbing what he thought was a branch. It felt fleshy, and almost giving. His silver eyes immediately flew up to meet what he had grabbed; he realized it immediately.
"It's... a shadow of the Beast!" Lucifer almost gasped, retracting his had and drawing his polearm.
"Everyone! This thing is a shadow of the Beast... since the Beast cannot physically be in this world yet, he sends shadows of himself, with power measurable to his own!" Gabriel shouted back, "You need to ready your?"

Gabriel was blasted by one of the Shadow's legs; the monster stood at least one-hundred feet tall. Its body was solely black besides its eyes, which were glowing orbs of gold. A crack in it's face, which was soon to be revealed as a mouth, opened, something glowing on the inside.
"Oh damn... take cover, everyone!" Lucifer almost roared, throwing his cloak in front of him and bending down on a knee; the beast charged the light up more before letting out a gigantic, deep scream, firing the light as a projectile down upon the group.
Gamerad Posted: 13:56 Mar09 2008 Post ID: 2150432
Gamerad
Post Likes: 1
+
"Hmm, I wonder what happens if I do...this!" Erikar snarled, dodging the light blast as he slashed his two swords through the beast head, he jumped back, and hid behind a large bolder.

« Last edited by Gamerad on Mar 9th 2008 »

KOG Posted: 14:02 Mar09 2008 Post ID: 2150435
KOG
+
After Erikar made his attack, Bison took his distance position and spins his sliver staff, having it glow with a pulsing white light. Once it lit up the brightest it could, Bison then thrusts the staff into the ground and creates a gigantic force field that surrounds the entire group, including Lucifer and Gabriel. The projectile blasts reflects off the shield and hits the ground. "No harm shall come to God's children! In the name of my father, and the holy spirit, I shall banish you back to the depts whence you came!" said Bison, lunging at the beast and unleashing a series of staff strikes upon its body.

« Last edited by KOG on Mar 9th 2008 »
vvv credit to .Impact.

Zaltias Posted: 14:04 Mar09 2008 Post ID: 2150436
Zaltias
+
Shirou drew both his blades and heeding Lucifer's warning, ran out to a sturdy looking rock and crouched behind it. He glanced back, seeing the Fell creature fire a glowing projectile.
"So, this is a Shadow of the Beast." Shirou muttered.

10 - Supply Depot (1)
13 - Barracks
15 - Marine (1)
16 - Orbital Command + Supply Depot (2)
16 @100% Marine (1) - Command Center (2)
21 - Bunker (1) + Barracks (2) (3)
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 14:11 Mar09 2008 Post ID: 2150442
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
((Uh, reminder guys. This thing is over 100 feet tall. Unless you can jump 100 feet in the air, you can't slash through its head.))

The slashes sent to the beast seemed to work; it roared in pain until its body started dripping like water, filling the cracks and laserations made by the attacks. It screamed in anger, jumping high in the air and coming back down with a hellacious force, sending gigantic earthquakes through the ground, hellfire and magma seeping through the scarred earth.
By now, much of the forest was on fire, smoke filling the air as the area grew steadily hotter. Magma poured in what seemed like oceans, ever nearing the group. The shadow's face contorted to what could be seen as a grin, bringing its foot back and kicking a wave of magma toward the group.

"Lucifer, you can control nature, can't you? Bring down a tree on this thing or something!" Gabriel shouted over the roar of the flames.
"I'm unable to do that! All the trees and wildlife are on fire, I cannot control them if they are dying!"
"Then summon some animals from the forest or something!" Gabriel replied.
"It's gonna take more than an army of chipmunks to bring this thing down, Gabriel!" Lucifer shouted in reply.
Cataclysm Posted: 14:20 Mar09 2008 Post ID: 2150452
Cataclysm
+
Makarios ran back to his bike, jumping through the air and landing on the seat with a heavy thud. Throwing his foot down and twisting the handle back, the motor burst into life and in an instant began to accelerate.
"This isn't a nice way to start off!" he called over the roar of the HellHound as it sped around the side of the Shadow Best. As he did so, a pair of cannons at the back of his vehicle rose up from their horizontal lyings and began to follow an invisible spot on the beast as Makarios sped around. Without waiting even a moment once he was near the front, Makarios hammered his fist into a switch next to the accelerator, and from both barrels fired a thin missile, both heading directly for the creature's face in a spiralling motion.
Sig and avy by Jam Jar

KOG Posted: 14:34 Mar09 2008 Post ID: 2150473
KOG
+
Bison sees muitple streams of molten lava burst out of the ground from the beast's landing and screams "Uh-oh!" . He quickly leaps into the air and lands on a high rock, about 10 feet above the magma seeping ground. "The shadow of the beast is indeed a powerful foe. But no man or thing is as powerful as the eternal one. God give me strength!". Bison holds his staff in front of him and has it pulse with a bright white light. He then spins the staff behind him and holds his hands out at the shadow beast. The staff sends a stream of electricity surging through the body of Bison into the hand he held out and has him unleash a gigantic energy beam of white energy soaring at the beast.

« Last edited by KOG on Mar 9th 2008 »
vvv credit to .Impact.

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 14:35 Mar09 2008 Post ID: 2150475
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
The shadow looked toward the oncoming missles and caught the shells between its blade-like fingers, looking at them intently. Meanwhile, the bolt of white energy went right through its stomach, the shadow somehow feeling no pain as it regernated itself.
Suddenly, it threw the missiles into his mouth, waited a moment, then burped. Something in its lower body shook, and suddenly, thousands of black, shadow missiles poured from its mouth, raining down relentlessly upon the group.

"What the hell, it can replicate inatimate objects?" Gabriel asked loudly, forming sheilds of ice toward oncoming missles, each one getting burst upon impact but nevertheless deflecting the missiles.

« Last edited by dark_wolf_33 on Mar 9th 2008 »
Gamerad Posted: 14:39 Mar09 2008 Post ID: 2150485
Gamerad
Post Likes: 1
+
"Damn it! Take THIS!" Erikar shoted, lifting up the huge bolder, and hurling the rock at the creaters face. Erikar turned to face the burning trees, picked up a small one, and slashing the flames at the creature.

KOG Posted: 14:42 Mar09 2008 Post ID: 2150489
KOG
+
Bison grunted at his blast having no effect before hopping off the tall rock onto a smaller high rock next to it as a shadow missile hits the previous he was on, sending it crumbling to the ground in pieces. "This beast must have a weakness!" Bison muttered, before looking at Lucifer. "You! You look to know more about this beast than anyone. Is there a way to defeat it?"
vvv credit to .Impact.

shadowoblivion Posted: 14:52 Mar09 2008 Post ID: 2150502
shadowoblivion
+
Zerick, had been waiting for the perfect moment to fire his arrow, and had been readying his bow, while dodging the Beast's attacks, when he found a good open spot on the Shadow of the Beast's left hindleg. Zerick's pupils seemed to then get smaller in size, as they focused on the upper part of the Beast's leg. The blood from the cut started to flow out more as before, too.

Finally, when there was no missiles being fired around him, Zerick shot the arrow, with tremendous accuracy. "How's that for a weakspot?" asked Zerick to Bison

Pooly Posted: 15:36 Mar09 2008 Post ID: 2150554
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
Hiro quickly ducked behind a rock and drew his katana, he quickly looked around for something to jump off, seeing a tree that wasn't yet fully burnt he jumped onto the rock he was ducking behind and onto the tree, almost instantly he dived up at least thirty feet, with a small boost from his sword's wind magic.
"Go! Thunder Dragon!" Hiro shouted, he swung his sword and it gave off several sparks before crackling with electricity and releasing a Dragon of lightning, it wasn't tall, but it was extremely long, around 100 foot to be exact.
"Go! Wrap your body around it!" Hiro ordered before falling back to the ground behind the rock.
The Dragon did as told and flew at The Shadow of the Beast, attempting to constrict it.

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
Ark_Knight_Elmdore Posted: 16:18 Mar09 2008 Post ID: 2150598
Ark_Knight_Elmdore
+
"Left hind leg is soft huh? Go get him Poppy!" Galford commanded, sending his dog to pounce on the beasts leg, and so he did. Tearing away at flesh with fang and claw, Poppy's fur began darkening with fresh blood as the wound began to bleed more so than it did with the arrow in it. "So whats the plan, cripple it than attack its face when its low to the ground?" Galford asked taking his stance.
Sig by ieatwyverns

The Ark Knight

Elmdore
Displaying Page 6 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close