Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

[Showdown] Risorgimento

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 10 of 17
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 15 | 16 | Last     Previous | Next
ss2teengohan Posted: 14:15 May12 2011 Post ID: 3001309
ss2teengohan
Post Likes: 0
+
(Ugh, Another match neither of my characters are in, hopefully next one)

Byakuya was not surprised by the result. He looked to Magni, "Dont lose, I still wish to face you in the arena." he said.

Pain growing bored with watching the matches gets up and head to the infirmary to check out the other fighters. He and his 6 paths walk down the aisle past Byakuya, Magni, Goten They soon arrive at the infirmary, looking at all the suffering that was going on there.

« Last edited by ss2teengohan on May 12th 2011 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
imaloony8.0 Posted: 14:35 May12 2011 Post ID: 3001310
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
((Fan isn't with the others. She's in the infirmay with Aria.))

"I care not whom I fight," Magni said, "only that I finish this tournament and get back to my squad."

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Craizen Posted: 22:01 May12 2011 Post ID: 3001463
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
Dru himself headed off to the infirmary. He wasn't really too injured, but free medical and a residual check were never bad. He intended to live. Besides, he wanted to talk to Aria. He was pretty sure she might choke a physician with the mood she was in.

"That girl is feisty. She just needs someone to talk to her."
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 09:43 May13 2011 Post ID: 3001558
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
Post Likes: 7
+
"What happened? Boiling water from the skies, that's what happened." Aria was sitting in the infirmary as a mage wearing robes circled his hands around her. The blisters were already gone, now all she had were welts and those were fading as well.

Meanwhile, Goten had hopped and hovered down to the arena floor, greeting Magni and the announcer in the ring. "I'm going all out this time," he grinned, "so I won't need to hold back anything." At that, he tugged off his wristbands and threw them onto the ground-- they landed with a tremendous thud. He did the same for his shoes, and they went down with an even larger thud-- yet, he tossed them like they were nothing.

"Weighted training gear. Dad's old favorite," he smiled that smile identical to his father's, that smile of kindness yet rivalry. Some of the fans remembered how fast he was before, and gasped at this new development. "Now, time to learn what home-grown power can do!" He started charging his ki, causing a light white aura to float around him and lift his hair a bit.

"Competitors, are you ready? All right! Then begin!"
imaloony8.0 Posted: 12:05 May13 2011 Post ID: 3001616
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"Weighted training gear?" Magni looked at his armor and raised his leg. The armor plus his Servo-Arm must have weighed around half a ton, probably more, not to mention all the other gear he was wearing. "I do not understand. It is customary where you come from to remove the weight before fighting?"

Craizen Posted: 15:30 May13 2011 Post ID: 3001672
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
Dru finished recieving treatment and walked over to Aria.

"You fought a good match. Against Magni and I. You shouldn't feel so bad about it. You have great skills, you just happened to pitted against a giant metal lug and someone with quite more experience."

Farshan watched intently. She wanted to see Goten's speed and more than anything, how thick Magni's armor was.
ss2teengohan Posted: 19:08 May13 2011 Post ID: 3001736
ss2teengohan
Post Likes: 0
+
Pain walked into the infermary, observing all the fighers that were wounded. The six paths seperated and walked around the hospital tables. They said nothing, only staring at the pain being healed.

Byakuya looked into the arena with interest. He wanted to see what would win, the fool who thought will could win no matter what or the one who relied on technology and not his own abilities.
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 23:06 May13 2011 Post ID: 3001802
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
Goten just smiled to Magni in response, not even uttering a word. Without warning, in a flash, Goten teleported with great speed forward, before sending a thunderous punch right into the chest of Magni's armor. His speed was almost scary; one moment he was one place, and the next, he's somewhere completely different.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 23:42 May13 2011 Post ID: 3001806
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Magni saw him at the last minute, but held his ground. He's quick, Magni thought, but I've seen what kind of punches these people pack. Not even a Space Marine could get through this armor bare ha-
THUNK!!!
Magni was launched backwards at a staggering speed. As he neared the edge of the ring, he drew his Cerimonial Sword and stuck it into the ground, stopping him just short of the edge. Quickly, he examined his armor. No dent, but he had felt that shockwave. A punch like that could do serious damage if taken the wrong way.
"Impossible. No human could possibly..." Magni trailed off, remembering what the announcer had said earlier. "A saiyan..." he muttered. He activated the camera in his helmet, making sure that all of this would be recorded. "No matter what you are, the Space Marines cannot be defeated!" Magni drew his Storm Bolter in a flash and yanked his sword out of the ground. He ran forward at a surprisingly quick speed, firing his bolter at Goten as he ran.

Hiei had returned at this point to the balcony. "So, all that bulk isn't for nothing. Looks like he can sprint well enough." A smile then flickered across Hiei's face. "I bet he can't take turns well, though."

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 09:55 May14 2011 Post ID: 3001874
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
"I'm not gonna toy around!" Goten let out, charging his ki even more as Magni was knocked back. Small bits of dirt and dust began lifting around him, and his kind demeanor left his face the more the battle went on. He couldn't deny it, it was in his blood: he loved fighting. He was programmed to, by his heritage. He loved a challenge. Finally his ki reached its peak, right as Magni ran forward and began firing shots. Goten easily warped around them, zig-zagging like he was popping in and out of existence. Finally, he teleported, but didn't appear anywhere. Then, up in the sky, you could hear a voice.

"Ka... me... ha... me..." Goten was up in the sky with his arms at one side, and a blue light seemed to be glowing in his arms. But, right when it seemed to hit a peak in power, Goten disappeared again. He reappeared several feet behind Magni, in the ring. He thrust his arms forward.

"HA!"

With unbelievable light and speed, the ball in Goten's hands turned into a ferocious beam at least six feet tall, and it blasted forward, right to Magni.

Elsewhere, Aria peered at Dru. "Are you serious? You haven't seen the half of what I can do... I just haven't been able to catch a break yet.." She huffed as the mage finished healing her and she was allowed to leave, but was startled when the ground shook and she heard someone that sounded like Goten shout.

"What was that?"

« Last edited by dark_wolf_33 on May 14th 2011 »
imaloony8.0 Posted: 10:23 May14 2011 Post ID: 3001884
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"What in the name of the Emperor..." Magni was dumbstruck. This kind of abilities were unheard of in the Imperium. The most eldar Librarian couldn't do a fraction of what these people did.
Magni's training kicked in. Deflection with the sword? No, the beam was too powerful for that. Strafing technique? No, the blast radius was too large. No shielding technology in his armor meant he would be cooked with a head on attack. He gritted his teeth and felt the cybernetics in his legs flash.

KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

The blast hit the ring, showering dust everywhere as it exploded, engulfing a good portion of the ring. Magni was nowhere to be seen in the dust. Several seconds passed and nothing happened. The dust in the ring slowly began to settle...
From the edge of the dust cloud, a flash of red was seen, and a beam of red energy shot directly at Goten. It paled in comparison to Goten's Kamehameha, but this beam was very powerful in its own regard, shooting a beam capable of melting right through a Space Marine like he was made of butter, and shooting at the speed of light, given laser technology.

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 10:39 May14 2011 Post ID: 3001891
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
Goten saw the flash of red. "This is a lot like what my brother said Frieza's ray was like... if so, deflecting it won't work." At that, he surrounded his arm with ki and tried to deflect the ray with that. It worked in deflected the ray as it burned through a light in the stadium, but it did slice open his forearm a bit. Goten winced, but not much. He charged his ki again. What could almost be described as Goten's childishness could show.

"Hey, you gonna fight or what? I'm just getting warmed up, and I expected you to be a challenge." He stood casually in the ring, putting his palm toward Magni. "My uncle Piccolo taught me this." He let a blast of ki go and curve in the air, before it stayed stationary. He shot another, then another, and then quickly filled the air around them with a web of ki blasts.

Then, Goten closed his palm into a fist. Every single blast in the sky came raining down to one point in the ring: Magni.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 10:47 May14 2011 Post ID: 3001896
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Magni charged out of the dust and through the blasts. They exploded, doing a number on his armor, but he ignored it. He knew fighting at a range would get him nowhere. He needed to take the fight to Goten. As he charged, it seemed that he was moving with a limp almost, which was odd given how he claimed his pain resistance was so great. However, when looking closely, you could see that the Kamehameha hadn't missed so much after all. Magni's entire left foot was missing, having been caught in the blast. Still, he charged relatively quicky. Looking more closely still, you could see that the stump where he foot was was actually sparking. Magni hadn't been lying when he said he was a machine, as this leg was made entirely of cybernetics.
Upon reaching Goten, Magni didn't slow at all. He opened his arms wide, bringing his stance several meters wide, and closed it with a snap, hoping to catch Goten in a powerful Bear Hug.

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 10:54 May14 2011 Post ID: 3001897
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
Goten stayed stationary, not even defending himself from Magni's bear hug. Magni latched on, and Goten felt the pain-- this guy was fairly strong. But then, Goten simply whispered to Magni, "Gotcha."

At that, the ground underneath them began to shake, before a surging orange aura began whirling around Goten. Then, without any warning, Goten let out a piercing yell and the immediate area around him exploded into a tremendous spherical blast of ki, similar to the end of his fight with Fan, but with a lot more control.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 11:05 May14 2011 Post ID: 3001902
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Holes were torn in the armor from head to toe. Magni, with all of his cybernetic implants, was able to take a great deal of damage without taking pain, but this was rediculous. As the holes were ripped in the armor, Magni felt his skin and cybernetics being damaged. His HUD even informed him that his cybernetic heart had failed, leaving him only with his organic heart.
A normal human would have gone down with this much punishment, maybe even a normal Space Marine. But the Techmarine's cybernetics and love for technology had clearly saved Magni here, as his powerful body held together. Still, he guessed he didn't have too much longer before his systems failed. His gauntlets locked into place, he was sure Goten was going nowhere. From behind him, his signature cybernetic reached around. The Servo-Arm had hidden behind Magni during the attack, and was about the only part of him undamaged, and this point was made clear and the mouth of the arm opened up and reached for Goten's head.
"Gotchya," Magni said.

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 11:14 May14 2011 Post ID: 3001906
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
The arm latched around Goten's head, and he let out a scream of pain. "Agh... no... !" Goten wiggled and would unleash blasts of ki every few seconds, but it wouldn't dislatch. He was going to be killed by this freakish arm. No, a voice in his head rang out. Fight.

It was like a switch flipped in Goten's heart, and light a solar flare, he exploded into a dark gold energy that radiated through the entire arena. He let out an almost primal scream as a new wave of power overcame him. His aura grew raging and a dark, orange-gold color. His hair was still black, but the ends curved up, and his pupils turned white. Bits of the ring below them chipped off and swirled in his aura, and the ground cracked a little bit under the weight of Goten's power. Finally it seemed like the form was stable, and with a rage he had never felt before, he began beating and kicking into Magni's armor, his arms and legs moving with speed and power that had yet been untapped. Still, the arm didn't let go.

Goten, who was in the state known as 1/2 Super Saiyan, reached up and grabbed the arm that was latched around his head, and actually tried to toss Magni by it, in no certain direction, but with great power.

« Last edited by dark_wolf_33 on May 14th 2011 »
imaloony8.0 Posted: 11:22 May14 2011 Post ID: 3001916
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Magni tried his best to keep from reeling back. He hadn't anticipated this sudden increase in power, and his armor was buckling under these new, more powerful blows. He released his Bear Hug, keeping the Servo-Arm attached, and felt Goten try to rip it apart. Magni then became fumed.
"You will not destroy this technology! The might of the Techmarines lie in this technology you beat, smash, and destroy, and if you want to break it, it will break you first!" Magni knew if the fight went on much longer, he would lose. His body had taken too much damage, and Goten still had too much strength left. So, he did something unexpected.
The arm flexed itself straight up into the air, extending to its full length of 1.5 meters. On top of Magni and Goten's height (The arm having him by a grip that put him as straight as Goten would allow), Goten was around 10 meters into the air now.
Magni swung his body to the ground backwards, putting all of his weight into it. At the same time, the arm swung with all of its strength, which was actually much greater than Magni's, at the ground in the same direction. Between the weight and the power of the swing, this would make quite an impact.
"Tech Crush!" Magni roared.

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 11:29 May14 2011 Post ID: 3001923
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
Goten was indeed whirled into the air and then heavily forced backwards by Magni, but then he did something unexpected. He bent his legs back and only his feet hit the ground. They were then smashed into the ring a good half a foot, but Goten's back never touched the ring, and he was in a sort of bridge position, with Magni's arm still attatched.

Goten, aura still swirling and eyes still without pupils, and now with his feet firmly rooted in concrete, reached his arms behind his head and grabbed the arm. He then used his might to pull Magni closer a bit, before Goten pushed off with his ki and raised himself straight up. He was trying to vault Magni one more time.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 11:37 May14 2011 Post ID: 3001928
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Magni gritted his teeth as he felt himself lifted up. He had no idea where this man was getting all this strength, but somehow he was. He knew that the end of the vault might spell the end of him, and he began to look for another option. He then realized he still had one. In the cloud of smoke when he pulled his Lascannon out, he had made sure to holster his Storm Bolter.
Halfway through the vault, Magni drew his Bolter and aimed it. At this close range and with Goten's legs rooted so far into the ground, Magni doubted that he would be able to dodge. With that, the Bolter began to fire on full auto at Goten as Magni was thrown.

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 11:47 May14 2011 Post ID: 3001931
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
Goten finally got Magni launched, but didn't expect these large bullets to be fired at him. He moved his arms to deflect them best he could, but one got through and pierced his entire shoulder, causing him to lose focus. Another one grazed his shoulder, and a third one sliced through his thigh. His arms were cut up pretty bad now, too.

When there was a slight break between shots, Goten knew what he had to do. Magni was basically in front of him, so in the blink of an eye, Goten quickly shouted, "Kamehameha!" and a beam smaller than before escaped, heading straight toward the vaulted Magni.
Displaying Page 10 of 17
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 15 | 16 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close