Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

[Showdown] Risorgimento

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 12 of 17
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Last     Previous | Next
Craizen Posted: 20:09 May16 2011 Post ID: 3002774
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
((Thanks^))

Farshan took the hit and stride and aimed backward with her machine gun, fire off rounds into the stomach. She fell forward and grasped her seared of arm. The Lighting took care of the nerves, and she shielded over the area. The Trixon would absorb the blood, making a good bandage.

"Those are some fancy spells you have there. Makes the sword you wear pretty crap doesn't it?" She taunted. But with what she just saw, the sword made her really nervous. She had to figure out a way to make this guy bleed. And soon.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
ss2teengohan Posted: 20:46 May16 2011 Post ID: 3002782
ss2teengohan
Post Likes: 0
+
Byakuya wasnt expecting a quick reaction, he dodged most of the shots, though a few hit him. One shot grazed his side, the other went through where his stomach would be. Luckily the robe shinigami's wear are abosorbent, so he wouldnt need a bandage for a while. "You mock my swordplay? You are not yet worthy to make me draw my blade. However, if wish to hasten your death, so be it." he drew his sword, "Scatter, Senbonzakura." he said, the blade then started to divide into multiple pink petals. The entire blade dissolved and Byakuya was surrounded by a cloud of the things. He was left holding the hilt. "This is my Shikai, my inital release, it should be sufficent to deal with you." He lifted up the hilt and swung it in her direction, at once the cloud of petals headed towards her.

(The petals are actually little blades)
Craizen Posted: 21:10 May16 2011 Post ID: 3002788
Craizen
A'ight
+
((I'm quite caught up my Bleach Thank You Smile ))

She Formed vent once again and charged, but quickly realize she was going to have to form a different strategy. She summoned Garganta, her massive wall shield and went into her cocoon. Being covered in the thick armor made her basically untouchable for the time being. Though she just hoped she had the time to pull it off.

[i]Let's see what you got[/] she thought.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 21:51 May16 2011 Post ID: 3002792
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
"Who does this guy think he is, Kurama?" Hiei muttered. "It's almost identical to Kurama's 'Petals and Thorns' that he used against Karasu in the Dark Tournament."

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Craizen Posted: 22:07 May16 2011 Post ID: 3002793
Craizen
A'ight
+
Dru wondered. "She seems to be the only one so far without super natural abilities. Interesting, though she's at quite the disadvantage is this competition. I wonder how she'll make up for it." He leaned back and watched.

"Petal blades? Interesting. However completely ineffective if someone knows what he's doing."
ss2teengohan Posted: 14:25 May17 2011 Post ID: 3003046
ss2teengohan
+
(Hmm, Yu Yu Hakusho was created before Bleach, maybe Tite Kubo drew some inspiration from Kuramas character when creating Byakuya?)

Byakuya held out his hilt and the pink blades went into it, reforming his zanpakto, he sheithed his sword and raised his hands. "Seeping crest of turbidity. Arrogant vessel of lunacy! Boil forth and deny! Grow numb and flicker! Disrupt sleep! Crawling queen of iron! Eternally self-destructing doll of mud! Unite! Repulse! Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness! Hado #90. Kurohitsugi" he said. After he recited the incantation, the sky immediately began to darken.Black boxes of intense gravity started to appear around Farshan's cocoon.Soon the black box was incredibly high, then spears made of the same energy bagan to pearce the box and the cacoon within.

(description of Kuroitsugi. http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Kurohitsugi)

« Last edited by ss2teengohan on May 17th 2011 »
imaloony8.0 Posted: 14:57 May17 2011 Post ID: 3003060
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"You'd think so," Hiei said to Dru, "but before you know what's happened, you're engulfed in the swarm, and then there's no way out. Hundreds of tiny targets makes it tough to get them all or escape from them. It's a good thing he called them back, that could have spelled trouble."

Craizen Posted: 22:01 May18 2011 Post ID: 3003722
Craizen
A'ight
+
((You know, there's no real way anyone would let you finish that right?))

Farshan had slipped out her cocoon when she felt the blades recede.

"Like I'm going to let you finish that one!" She formed her hammer, a mallet really and used all her strength to smack Garganta straight in the middle, a wide wall hurling toward Bayakuya in mid-incantation. A tad bit late though. The boxes had already formed. She formed vent with her damaged arm, and formed what looked like the beginning of gun until she felt a spear go through her hurt shoulder.

"AAaaaggghhhh. Fight through it.!" But she couldn't take much more. She just hoped she had read him right.
ss2teengohan Posted: 14:33 May19 2011 Post ID: 3004098
ss2teengohan
+
(Well, you were sitting in a cocoon, behind a wall, there wasnt much else to do.)

Byakuya abadoned the incantation and the boxes and spears faded away, but it was too late, the wall hit him. The impact sent him flying across to the far side of the arena, he hit the ground a few feet in front of the edge of the arena. The impact had broken a few ribs and his left wrist, not to mention his body was brused. He did not show any of this as he got up. "Sctter, Senbonzakura" He said as he drew his sword and it dissolved, again he swung the hilt in her direction and the blades flew there.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 16:31 May19 2011 Post ID: 3004143
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
((I think Craizen's point was that your character had to read half a novel to use your spell, and even with the caccoon, it could probably be dispelled and an attack made before you finished. Either way, it probably doesn't matter much.))

"Oh ho, the plot thickens," Hiei said. "These matches really get good when they come down to the wire like this. Looks like the one with the big swiss army knife has the advantage," Hiei commented, referring to Byakuya.

Craizen Posted: 22:05 May19 2011 Post ID: 3004252
Craizen
A'ight
+
She hit the ground, but rolled out her fall. Her left side was in extreme pain.

She had one shot left and one ploy. She formed Vent, but a smaller one sided version, and drew her blade. She took off, Much faster than she had before. ((think...Rukia maybe, minus a flash step)). Her she focused her strength in her legs and sprinted off.

"I just hope I move fast enough. Those blades will shred me."
ss2teengohan Posted: 14:19 May20 2011 Post ID: 3004547
ss2teengohan
+
Byakuya pointed his hilt as her as she changed direction, the blades followed his command. They came from the front and she ran into them. The blade began to cut her up.
Craizen Posted: 17:00 May20 2011 Post ID: 3004689
Craizen
A'ight
+
She sprang high and fell even faster using her momentum to make a direct charge with Vent.

She wondered how far he would move.
ss2teengohan Posted: 18:33 May20 2011 Post ID: 3004721
ss2teengohan
+
Byakuya dropped his sword hilt and held out his palm in midair directly at her. "Hado 33, Sokatsui" A blue fire ball shot from his palm at her. This was the same spell he has used in the beginning of the match, but because he did not use the incantation it was less powerful, however it was still a formidable attack.
Craizen Posted: 18:43 May20 2011 Post ID: 3004730
Craizen
A'ight
+
Farshan had formed a small hole in Vent, barely noticeable. She twisted to the side, avoiding the bolt, and fired off several quick rounds at Bayakuya's leg tendons and, heart and neck.

She returned her arm back to normal and drew her sword and tilted it forwared, increasing her fall rate. She had about five minutes left in her. It was either win or lose.
ss2teengohan Posted: 19:38 May20 2011 Post ID: 3004756
ss2teengohan
+
Byakuya twisted out of the way while grabbing his sword. He was a fraction of a second too slow and a bullet hit his foot, it missed his tendon, but still went through. He gritted his teeth in pain. He hit the floor and rolled a few feet away. He got up and flash stepped about 3 yards away from farshan, however, the movement was slower because of his leg. "I did not want to have to do this, but you left me no choice." he lifted his sword and turned it upside down and dropped it, as he dropped it he said "Bankai, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi".the sword hit the ground and sunk through it like water. Several gigantic blades rose out of the ground. They each dissolved into millions of tiny blades. Byakuya raised his hand and pointed it at Farshan, at once all the blades converged on her from every direction, leaving no escape.
Craizen Posted: 19:45 May20 2011 Post ID: 3004761
Craizen
A'ight
+
But Bayakyua wasn't quite far enough. She had extended her hammer, and with a full speedy motion came at Bayakuya with in a circular spin, blades crashing around her.

Blades slashed at her body armor but the ones on her face were the worse. She was starting to bleed badly, but she kept her aim.
ss2teengohan Posted: 20:16 May20 2011 Post ID: 3004771
ss2teengohan
+
With a thought, some of the blades combined together to create a wall, the hammer hit the blades, but there were so many, they dampened the impact, the hammer did not reach Byakuya at all. "You should be honored, You made me use my Bankai, there are very few that have ever made me need to use it. But you are not worthy enough to make me kill you with my own hands. Do you surrender?" Byakuya asked, while the blades surronded Farshan.

(His bankai is sort of like Gaaras sand, it can be used for attack and defense at the same time, and its controlled by his thoughts, though waving his hands makes the blades move faster)
Craizen Posted: 22:25 May20 2011 Post ID: 3004815
Craizen
A'ight
+
((Once again, Bleach fan. I was sorta expecting that honestly))

Farshan growled, her fury shown in her eyes. She had half a mind to tell Bayakuya to stuff it. She was more willing to die than accept defeat. But she wanted to bite a few scientists heads off first.

"Mark my words. If we ever fight again...I will kill you." Her voice didn't waver, her eyes still burning.

Farshan flipped herself lightly out of the ring. As much she wanted to collapse, she wasn't about to give him any more statisfaction. She hobbled toward the infirmary.

"Well, she lasted longer than I thought. But that Bankai is quite interesting. It's explosion of power is something I've only seen a few. Including myself." Dru was curious if he and Bayakuya's steel would ever meet.
ss2teengohan Posted: 22:37 May20 2011 Post ID: 3004823
ss2teengohan
+
"Once again, I tell you, Children should not talk back to adults. If we fight again, I shall not be so merciful."

Byakuya held out his hand, all the sword blades flew into it, reforming his zanpakto. He walked to the infirmary, not showing any pain from his injuries. During the fight the bullet fell out of his wound and his front was covered with blood, as he arrived at the infirmary he asked that his robe be launderd.

Pain was watching the entire time silently, he was intrigued by this Byakuya.
Displaying Page 12 of 17
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close