Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

[Showdown] Risorgimento

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 11 of 17
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 15 | 16 | Last     Previous | Next
imaloony8.0 Posted: 12:43 May14 2011 Post ID: 3001947
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
Magni saw the one bullet get into his shoulder, and watched the beam approaching him. One way or another, the fight was over. The bullet that had hit Goten's shoulder had been designed with a lot of stopping power in mind, and therefore had stopped partway through.
Just as the beam hit Magni, the bullet in Goten's shoulder exploded.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 12:53 May14 2011 Post ID: 3001949
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
Post Likes: 7
+
Goten's right arm went limp; the blast hadn't totally severed his arm, but the bone and most of the muscle was broken and torn. It was a pretty gruesome sight, but Goten, in the midst of his rage, kept the beam going with his other hand, his strong stance suddenly turned to a much weaker stance, and it looked almost like he was leaning on the beam to hold himself up. He wasn't going to let this guy's technology overpower his spirit, no way. He winced, as his pupils started to show back and and his power started going down. "H-HAAAA!" He refused to let his power go back to normal, and his ki surged once more, making the beam even larger.

« Last edited by dark_wolf_33 on May 14th 2011 »
imaloony8.0 Posted: 19:16 May14 2011 Post ID: 3002050
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
The beam hit Magni, and he felt it ripping through his armor and burning his skin. He knew that even if he managed to survive this attack, he'd probably land outside the ring anyways. With his last bit of effort, all he could do as he sailed to defeat was keep the trigger on his Bolter pulled, blindly emptying the clip in Goten's general direction.

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 19:22 May14 2011 Post ID: 3002054
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
The beam was able to deflect most of the shells, but the ones that sailed around it nicked at Goten's shoulders and sides. Out of nowhere, a low one hit Goten right in the side of the knee, before exploding and making Goten crumble face down onto the floor of the ring, yelling in pain. He dug his non-injured fist into the ground as he tried to hold in the screams due to pain. Blood poured down his face; he gritted his teeth and got up to balance on his good knee as he looked to see how the smoke around Magni cleared.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 19:29 May14 2011 Post ID: 3002058
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Magni was impacted into the wall far outside the ring. He tried to move his arms and legs, but found that his cybernetics were all too damaged to move. Either way, he had lost, via Ring Out. "Impossible..." Magni growled, "The might of the Imperium cannot be bested by any man! What the hell are you?"

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 19:52 May14 2011 Post ID: 3002067
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
Goten winced and coughed out a little blood, but he kept his eyes locked on Magni. He wobbled a bit, but stayed balanced in his kneeling position. "My name," he spat a bit more blood onto the ground, "is Goten, son of Goku, who was the strongest man in the universe."

"And there you have it, ladies and gentlemen!" The announcer shouted out to the crowd, who were utterly amazed at this fight. Goten collapsed face down in the midst of this, and paramedics came to tend to both competitors, hauling them both away. "By ring out, Goten is the winner! How about that! Now, next match: Byakuya versus Farshan!"
imaloony8.0 Posted: 21:52 May14 2011 Post ID: 3002109
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
As Magni was dragged into the infirmary by more than a dozen staff, the healers began to mend Magni's wounds with their magic.
"I think I'll be able to fix this armor if I..."
Magni's Servo-Arm shot forward and grabbed this man's wrist in an iron lock. Before it had seemed that the Arm was non-functioning, but Magni seemed to have moved it by sheer willpower.
"Mend my body... how you see fit," Magni said. "Do not use any of your wretched magic on this armor."
Fan shook her head. "I don't understand how you can be so attached to that armor. It's just a hunk of metal!"
Magni seemed to turn his head to look at Fan, but said nothing in reply.

"What a fine battle," Hiei said. "Both warriors fought until they were bloodied and beaten, just as it should be. Hopefully the next two will put on as good of a show."

Craizen Posted: 16:40 May15 2011 Post ID: 3002332
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
Dru had ran out when the explosions started. He was amazed at how much power Goten held. His speed was off the charts, Dru had trouble following him without locking on to his power signature. And his punches, he was expecting broken bones, not seeing Magni get knocked out of the ring.

"Kamehameha huh? I'll have to watch out for that one."

Farshan headed down to her side of the ring. After seeing that last fight, she wasn't quite sure of what to expect.

"At least he's a swordsman, I'll at least be able to match him on that plane. After that, it's all up for grabs."
ss2teengohan Posted: 17:37 May15 2011 Post ID: 3002352
ss2teengohan
Post Likes: 0
+
Byakuya heard his name announced and smiled a little bit. Here was his chance to show everyone what a captain of the Gotei 13 was capable of. Still on the bleachers, he dissapeared, and reappeared in the arena. As fast as Goten and Hiei are, their speed wasnt a match for his flash step, which only Yuroichi and Ichigo could match or surpass. He faced his opponent, waiting for the fight to start.
Craizen Posted: 17:56 May15 2011 Post ID: 3002372
Craizen
A'ight
+
Farshan drew her sword and set herself in a position of both offense and defense. She figured Bayakuya had more up his sleeve than he showed. But then again, so did she. She just hoped she could read him well enough.

"Let's see what you got! You cocky jerk."
ss2teengohan Posted: 18:58 May15 2011 Post ID: 3002389
ss2teengohan
+
Byakuya frowned. "Children should not talk that way to adults." he said and raised his palm, he began saying an incantation. "Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws. Had? #33. S?katsui" a giant blue blast of energy came out of his palm and headed toward Farshan. Due to Byakuya using the full incantation, the spell was a lot more powerful then usual. Not waiting to see if the Sokatusui hit, Byakuya flash stepped to the side of Farshan he pointed his index finger at her, "Hado 4 Byakurai" a concentrated lighing bolt came out of the tip of his finger and came at her from the side.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 19:25 May15 2011 Post ID: 3002399
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Fan cocked her eyebrow at Byakuya as he moved into the ring. It was clear he was quite proud of his speed by the way he moved. "Pfft, what a slug," she snickered.

"Well, he's no whimp, that's for sure," Hiei commented. "But if the girl is smart she'll simply take advantage of those long incantations he's blurting out."

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 20:27 May15 2011 Post ID: 3002414
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
Meanwhile, Aria returned back to the group, holding another milkshake. "Goten and Magni tore each other to pieces, eh? If Goten would have bled any more, he would have died. At least that's what the doctor said." She simply shrugged like it was nothing.

A few moments later, Goten emerged back into the group as well. He had fresh attire on, still the same as before. He seemed to be trying to get a kink out of his arm, the one that was basically torn to pieces. It looked fine, but he still had a few pains in it.
Craizen Posted: 22:02 May15 2011 Post ID: 3002434
Craizen
A'ight
+
Farshan didn't hesitate or wait. She was a trained killer and took everything at face value. So Bayakuya was fast. She would deal. She raised her Vent sheild, diverting both attacks away from her. She flipped up over turning it into her usual shield , and made a quick precise slash at Baykuya.

"Don't call me child!" she spat.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 22:50 May15 2011 Post ID: 3002447
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"Where'd the metal man go?" Hiei asked, although he hardly cared.
"I think I saw him get some supplies from a vendor and walk off somewhere," Fan replied. "It's odd, even though the paramedics healed him, he still seemed to be walking odd, almost as if each step was a massive effort."
Hiei shrugged. "Well, if these two keep it up they'll be walking with a limp too."

ss2teengohan Posted: 17:29 May16 2011 Post ID: 3002668
ss2teengohan
+
The slash sliced Byakuya from head to chest.He fell to the ground, and dissapeared. He reappeared behind Farshan. It was an afterimage she struck. He grabbed the shoulder she attacked him with and put his index finger on it. "Hado 4, Byakurai" He shot the same lightning spell as before, but this time it was point blank right into her shoulder.

« Last edited by ss2teengohan on May 16th 2011 »
imaloony8.0 Posted: 17:48 May16 2011 Post ID: 3002672
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
((Hey, sorry to be direct... but is your character immortal? Considering he just healed what would normally be at least a serious wound in about half a second, I have to ask.))

ss2teengohan Posted: 17:54 May16 2011 Post ID: 3002673
ss2teengohan
+
imaloony8.0 said:((Hey, sorry to be direct... but is your character immortal? Considering he just healed what would normally be at least a serious wound in about half a second, I have to ask.))

(No, it was an afterimage left behind when he moved. He moved so fast that it appeared realistic. Although, Shinigami can take a lot more punishment that normal humans, so even if the hit had connected, Byakuya could have continued fighting.)

« Last edited by ss2teengohan on May 16th 2011 »
imaloony8.0 Posted: 18:39 May16 2011 Post ID: 3002687
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
((Well, hold on. Afterimages that appear realistic are one thing, but this thing spurted blood. No afterimage, no matter how realistic can spurt blood. That says to me that he got hit and healed his wounds. Try to keep what you type in check, because what you're saying isn't quite adding up. Resume, but remember to keep things, I hesitate to use the word "realistic", at least logical.))

ss2teengohan Posted: 18:42 May16 2011 Post ID: 3002690
ss2teengohan
+
(I edited the post. The slice hit me, but no blood appeared, it was an afterimage.)
Displaying Page 11 of 17
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 15 | 16 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close