Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Keep the story going.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 59 of 66
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 64 | 65 | Last     Previous | Next
CrypticWizard Posted: 11:38 Aug05 2016 Post ID: 3418968
CrypticWizard
Most Cryptic Of All Wizards
Post Likes: 226
+
Thanks to her cybernetic implants, Laura was able to reverse-energize the locking mechanisms on the cuffs, causing them to pop open. Once she had freed herself and Joe, they knocked out the officers and stole their uniforms and put the officers in the beds and handcuffs. When two more officers showed up an hour later to relieve them, they walked out and were free.

« Last edited by CrypticWizard on Aug 6th 2016 »
I want my old avatar back...
I wonder if anyone will bother trying to read what this says.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Matt77 Posted: 04:21 Aug06 2016 Post ID: 3419147
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 275
+
"Gee I really owe you one don't I Loz", Joe said.
Laura hated the nickname Loz. But Joe knew this so he always did it. Joe enjoyed getting on people's nerve, and while Laura hated him sometimes, she put it aside. He was wonderful at what he did and together they made the perfect pair.

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
CrypticWizard Posted: 12:51 Aug06 2016 Post ID: 3419174
CrypticWizard
+
Suddenly, Laura heard a computerized voice. "SIMULATION ENDED." The world around her vanished and she found herself in a metal-lined room. The whole thing, from being back in the police car to the escape with Joe Pesci, had all been a simulation. She had been captured by the Galra during the attack on Arus, and they amused themselves by doing this to prisoners.

« Last edited by CrypticWizard on Aug 8th 2016 »
Matt77 Posted: 03:02 Aug07 2016 Post ID: 3419190
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Luckily she had a teleporter so she simply teleported back to her apartment on Orgon. When she looked in her cupboard, she found some chips and coca cola from Earth. Because she hated everything that came from there, she ate and drank them so they didn't exist. They tasted great so she decided that some things from Earth were ok.

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

CrypticWizard Posted: 21:08 Aug07 2016 Post ID: 3419300
CrypticWizard
+
Just then, she heard a knock on the door. She opened and was surprised to see that it was Hunk. "I had to fake my death to fool the Galra. I tried to save you but you teleported away on your own. Hey, what a cute puppy!" he said as the puppy ran up to him, wagging her tail.

« Last edited by CrypticWizard on Aug 7th 2016 »
Matt77 Posted: 08:48 Aug08 2016 Post ID: 3419385
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
"Hey, is your name really Hunk, or do you have a 'proper' name?, Laura asked.
"Oh, my name is Hank but the letter aye is banned on our planet so I changed my name to Hunk", he replied.
Laura was fascinated. She had never met someone so charming, attractive, and with a better life story. She began wondering whether Hunk was destined to be with her before a man walked up to Hunk. Laura was stunned to see what he did to Hunk.

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 12:58 Aug08 2016 Post ID: 3419475
CrypticWizard
+
He slapped Hunk on the back of the head playfully. "His name is really Tyrone, he just like to make stuff up. He's called Hunk because he's such a big guy." This was Lance, another member of the Voltron Force and a close friend of Hunk.
Matt77 Posted: 09:09 Aug09 2016 Post ID: 3419696
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Laura's eyes lit up when she stared at Lance's body. He had no shirt on, typical of his behavior, and Laura couldn't resist.
"Can't resist it can you", Lance said.
Laura quickly looked away, but then she looked straight at Tyrone's body. He too was somehow shirtless. What's going on? Laura thought to herself. But it didn't matter. She had two men of her dreams at her doorstep and had to invite them in at once.

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 16:29 Aug09 2016 Post ID: 3419725
CrypticWizard
+
Just then, Jess started growling and barking at Lance. She seemed very aggressive toward him. Laura found this odd, since Jess was a sweet-natured little dog who loved everyone. Plus, she had liked Hunk from the start. Why did she have a problem with Lance? Even Hunk was giving Lance a strange look.
Matt77 Posted: 07:25 Aug10 2016 Post ID: 3419915
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Lance was starting to inflate like a balloon.
"OH NO, OH NO, OH NO PLEASE HELP ME!", he pleaded. His torso was now the size of a beanbag.
Laura panicked at first but then realised what was happening. Lance must have recnac; a disease that causes the internal organs to fail and expand, meaning they need more body space. Once the victim is inflated fully, they are often the size of a small house. It was excruciatingly painful, and would never end until the day he died. So, Laura stuck a needle in him and he popped, exploding everywhere around her room. She has essentially killed him.

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 10:39 Aug10 2016 Post ID: 3419935
CrypticWizard
+
Hunk asked if she had a mop and sponges. She did, so they set to work cleaning up the splattered remains of Lance. Hunk realized this couldn't have been Lance, because, like him, Lance was from Altea, and Alteans are immune to recnac. He wondered who had sent the imposter. It couldn't be the Galra because they had no interest in conquering Orgon--they wanted to conquer Arus because Arus had the best onion rings in the galaxy.

« Last edited by CrypticWizard on May 14th 2020 »
Street Kombat Posted: 19:05 Sep19 2016 Post ID: 3423098
Street Kombat
Post Likes: 9
+
(Wow, lots of changes since I wast last here. I finally caught myself up on the story)

Hunk had of course moved to Arus for the onion rings, and while there he joined the Voltron Force to earn a living. Laura could not eat onion rings, though. Onions are toxic to people from Orgon. This caused a problem--Hunk ate the things constantly, so if she kissed him while he had onion on his lips, she would die.

Plug in and power up!
CrypticWizard Posted: 11:14 Sep20 2016 Post ID: 3423121
CrypticWizard
+
(Wow, Street, I didn't think we'd ever see you again)

So Laura dumped him. He was disappointed, so he went back to Arus and his job on the Voltron Force. As it turned out, the fake Lance was sent by the real Lance as a prank--he was always doing stuff like that. Meanwhile, Laura discovered something odd was going on outside her window.
CrypticWizard Posted: 12:22 Dec22 2016 Post ID: 3427821
CrypticWizard
+
She saw that someone had put up posters urging SC members to stop posting in the KTSG thread. It seemed that the posters were working since nobody has posted there in over two months.
Matt77 Posted: 07:49 Jul20 2018 Post ID: 3445203
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
But Laura got herself together after over 18 months of depression. She felt awful for having to pop Lance, even though it was better for him to not have to endure days of excruciating pain. It turns out Tyrone and Lance were starting some sort of relationship before the popping incident happened. Laura had an idea to make it up to Tyrone.

« Last edited by Matt77 on Jul 20th 2018 »

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 11:22 Jul20 2018 Post ID: 3445207
CrypticWizard
+
She called up the real Lance and asked how things were going with Hunk (since she never called him Tyrone). He said that their working relationship was going well, and they enjoyed being Voltron paladins. The only problem was with Princess Allura also being a paladin--both of them were attracted to her, but she didn't seem to share the attraction with either of them.

« Last edited by CrypticWizard on Jul 13th 2019 »
Matt77 Posted: 02:27 Jul23 2018 Post ID: 3445270
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Hunk was thrilled, since he had been meaning to hang out with Lance for a while now. Sadly they were both being transferred, so Laura said her goodbyes and off they went together. The only problem was that Princess Allura still had her issue of none of the paladins being compatible with her. In an attempt to solve this issue, Laura called an old friend.

« Last edited by Matt77 on Jul 23rd 2018 »

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 10:49 Jul23 2018 Post ID: 3445276
CrypticWizard
+
After Laura explained to situation to North West, he used his master hacking skills to cross-reference databases and personnel files and see if anyone in the galaxy was compatible. In the meantime, he also set it up so that none of the five members of the Voltron Force would ever be transferred, since they made such a great team, and it would take too much time to train new people to pilot the lions.
Matt77 Posted: 10:14 Jul30 2018 Post ID: 3445356
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Laura lauded North for his work, but asked him to remind her exactly who the five members of the Voltron Force were again, since she forgot during her depression. North was horrified to hear about Laura's mental health struggles. He decided he would hold off on telling Laura who the members were, and would instead do something else.

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 23:26 Jul30 2018 Post ID: 3445366
CrypticWizard
+
He bought her DVD copies of the Voltron lion series. The only trouble is, when you're buying something on eBay, the item descriptions aren't always accurate. When the package arrived, he opened it to find it was the Voltron vehicle series.

« Last edited by CrypticWizard on Jul 30th 2018 »
Displaying Page 59 of 66
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 64 | 65 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close