Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

2021 NFL Mock Draft Submissions

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 14 of 86
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | ... | 84 | 85 | Last     Previous | Next
Matt77 Posted: 10:06 Apr04 2020 Post ID: 3450328
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 275
+
NFL teams ranked by worth:

1. Dallas
2. New England
3. NY Giants
4. LA Rams (seriously?!)
5. San Francisco
6. Chicago
7. Washington
8. NY Jets
9. Houston (really?!)
10. Philly
11. Denver
12. Las Vegas
13. Green Bay
14. Pittsburgh
15. Seattle
16. Miami
17. Atlanta
18. Baltimore
19. Minnesota
20. Indy
21. LA Chargers (why on earth did they move to LA?)
22. Carolina
23. Jacksonville
24. Kansas City (wow)
25. New Orleans (also wow)
26. Arizona
27. Tampa Bay
28. Cleveland
29. Tennessee
30. Cincy
31. Detroit
32. Buffalo (LOL)

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Warrior13 Posted: 13:02 Apr04 2020 Post ID: 3450329
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
Post Likes: 1,056
+
Yep. Probably would mean Dallas v New England each year. lol
Matt77 Posted: 20:55 Apr04 2020 Post ID: 3450332
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Annual playoff teams:

1 - New England
2 - Houston
3 - Denver / Las Vegas
4 - Pittsburgh
5 - NY Jets
6 - Las Vegas / Denver
7 - Miami

1 - Dallas
2 - LA Rams / San Francisco
3 - Chicago
4 - Atlanta
5 - NY Giants
6 - San Francisco / LA Rams
7 - Washington

« Last edited by Matt77 on Apr 4th 2020 »

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Sanzano Posted: 03:03 Apr05 2020 Post ID: 3450333
Sanzano
Post Likes: 76
+

1) Miami (Cincinnati) - Joe Burrow
2) Washington - Chase Young
3) L.A. Chargers (Detroit) - Tua Tagovailoa
4) N.Y.Giants - Tristan Wirfs
5) Cincinatti (Miami) - Justin Herbert
6) Detroit (L.A. Chargers) - Jeff Okudah
7) Atlanta (Carolina) - Derrick Brown
8) Arizona (L.V. Raiders) - Isaih Simmons
9) Jacksonville - C.J. Henderson
10) Cleveland - Mekhi Becton
11) N.Y. Jets: Jedrick Wills
12) Arizona (L.V. Raiders) - Jerry Jeudy
13) Cincinnati (SF 49rs from Colts): Andrew Thomas
14) Philadelphia (Tampa Bay): Henry Ruggs III
15) Denver: Tee Higgins
16) Carolina (Atlanta): Javon Kinlaw
17) Dallas: K'Lavon Chaison
18) SF 49rs from Colts (Cincinatti): Cee Dee Lamb
19) L.V. Raiders (Arizona): Kenneth Murray
20) Jacksonville: Trevon Diggs
21) Tampa Bay (Philadelphia): D'Andre Swift
22) Tennesse (Minnesota): A.J. Espensa
23) New England: Jordan Love
24) New Orleans: Laviska Shenault
25) Minnesota: Yakur Goss Matar
26) Cincinnati (Miami): Jalen Raegor
27) Seattle: Xavier McKinney
28) Minnesota (Tennesse): Justin Jefferson
29) Baltimore: Jonathan Taylor
30) Green Bay: Denzel Mims
31) SF 49rs: Kristian Fulton
32) Kansas: A.J. Terrell.

I see that Miami are aggresively going after Joe Burrow. Looks like they've showed their hand. They've offered Cincinnati 4 first round picks (3 this year and next years one) for the rights to the number 1 pick. I hope they don't do it, to me it's madness, Joe Burrow isn't much better than Joe Rosen. I was watching game film of the two and they are very similar. Anyway I've based my mock trading draft on that scenario.

Matt77 Posted: 03:59 Apr05 2020 Post ID: 3450334
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Offering four 1st round picks for a one-season wonder?!?! Holy crap, this CANNOT happen. That trade would be 10x worse than Houston getting a 2nd round pick for Hopkins.

Cincinnati would be forced to accept the trade if Miami offered that much. They could then fill several holes in the team with picks 5, 18 & 26, and in 2021 they could Lose for Lawrence and use their two 1st rounders to trade up for him.

And your mock, like Warrior's, is so crazy. Though I really like 2 trades; Atlanta moving up to pick 7, and Philly moving up to pick 14. It helps both teams, plus it allows the rebuilding Panthers to gain draft capital and for Tampa Bay to get Swift.

ViolinViolinViolin

Warrior13 Posted: 14:17 Apr05 2020 Post ID: 3450337
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
Some people believe Miami do want Burrow. Like Dennis referenced, it would cost Miami at least all of their 1st Rounders in this year's draft (possibly even more), which I don't see them doing since they stopped talking to the Redskins because of the crazy amount they were wanting.

I would find it interesting if the Bengals didn't draft Burrow. It's not going to happen, but could you imagine if it did? So much would change just from that one move, even more so if the Bengals don't draft a QB. If they were to draft Young, all bets would be off. Teams that weren't even calling up the Redskins and Lions would begin to do so, and everything would unfold between the twenty minutes allotted for Picks #2 & #3.

If the Bengals stun the world and go with Young, I'd have to think the Redskins would come down in their price to the Dolphins. With Young gone, #5, #39 and #70 (possibly a 2021 3rd Rounder as well) doesn't sound too bad for the Skins. Miami would get to pick among all the QBs, and the Skins would have a variety of options at #5, especially if the Lions picked at #3 and the Giants picked at #4. The Redskins could do a double trade back because a team would look to leapfrog the Chargers to draft whomever the Dolphins didn't.
Matt77 Posted: 22:06 Apr05 2020 Post ID: 3450339
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Here is my trades mock - https://walterfootball.com/...k/70359/. Let me know if you can't access it.

If Cincy pick Young, there will be at least 4 teams (Miami, LA Chargers, Las Vegas, Jacksonville) on the phone with Washington desperately trying to get a deal done. It will become a massive bidding war, meaning whichever team wins (likely Miami) would have to give up quite a lot. Washington would also have all the power in a trade, since the rumours they created of a Haskins split would make teams worried that Washington may draft Burrow.

The only way I can see Cincy not taking Burrow is if they get extra picks. Which is why the Miami rumours are scaring me.

ViolinViolinViolin

Sanzano Posted: 01:12 Apr06 2020 Post ID: 3450341
Sanzano
+
The reason why Cincinnati have to draft Burrow is because he is a hometown hero. If Burrow goes to say the Dolphins and wins a Super Bowl the Cincinnati franchise would forever be ridiculed much the same way nobody lets Pittsburgh forget they didn't draft Dan Marino a hometown hero in 1983. If Pittsburgh had of drafted Marino the Pittsburg Steelers would have been the dynasty of the 80's everyone remembers and not Montana and the 49rs and Marino would have at least three Super Bowl rings and be regarded as the best ever. I bet Joe Burrow secretly hopes he gets taken by the Dolphins as Cincinnati is a burial ground for quarterbacks.

Any news on the Dolphins trading up? I know it's on the cards, top anaylsts say they have people in the know and a deal is being worked out. I guess the Dolphins don't want a fragile quarterback, I'm now wondering if a deal cannot be made they stat at pick 5 and take Herbert if the Chargers jump up and do a deal with Detroit. This is getting very interesting now and only a few more weeks to wait until the draft. Miami would be crazy giving up all that capital on an unproved NFL player, Burrow had great stats in his final year at college but it is in a weak conference, Tua's is a lot tougher. I still think the Dolphins should develop Josh Rosen just like the Chiefs allowed Mahommes to develop behind Alex Smith until he was ready.

Warrior13 Posted: 08:46 Apr06 2020 Post ID: 3450342
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
Matt: Not to shabby. All bets are off when it comes to trades, so there really are no wrong answers. But here are my thoughts:

1) If the Cowboys jump up, I think they would go for CJ Henderson since we stole Jones away from them.

2) If Miami jumps into the Top 10, I would hope it would be for a OT since this WR Class is extremely deep after the Top 2-4.

3) If Lamb and Jeudy are both gone and Brown is still on the board, I'd have top think the Raiders would simply draft him instead of trading back and addressing the same position.

4) The Eagles desperately need some more weapons for Wentz, but I'm not sure any team will be trading up for a WR since the class is extremely deep. Could happen.

5) Why would you give Brady Swift and an OT? ;_;

6) #22 is where I think the Jordan Love sweepstakes could begin, since the Vikings have two picks. Could you imagine if Love isn't picked by #31? You know the Niners would love all of the Day 2 Picks from the Colts. lol

Dennis: I'm hearing #3 for Miami. The Bengals and Redskins want way too much to orchestrate a deal.
Sanzano Posted: 10:02 Apr06 2020 Post ID: 3450343
Sanzano
+
I think you are right Warrior13, it's just to make sure the L.A. Chargers don't get pick 3 and take Tua. I personally will be shocked if pick 1 is not Burrow by Cincinnatti and pick 2 is Chase Young by Washington. For those two picks not to happen something wierd has to happen, I can't believe Miami would have stockpiled all those draft picks for an untested NFL quarterback when they can be used to strengthen what is starting to look like a decent team. The draft starts with pick 3 when Detroit is on the clock...

What concerns me with the Dolphins is they have showed zero interest in Tua, it's all hearsay that they want him by the fans. Tua went to an interview with the Dolphins and left feeling he was not their man. Is it all a smoke screen or do the Dolphins have their sights on Herbert if they can't get Tua, a big healthy quarterback with no injury issues?

Matt77 Posted: 11:01 Apr06 2020 Post ID: 3450344
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Dennis - It's a smokescreen. Miami want teams to think that they aren't desperate for Tua, when in fact they REALLY want him. It will help when it comes to trading up with Detroit. Tua is perfectly in place for Miami to draft him. They just have to make it happen.

Warrior:

1 - The Simmons pick was just a bit of fun, really. CB is more of a need, but could you imagine if Dallas managed to get him?

2 - Ever since early in the season when I first watched highlights of Tua, I was more interested in Jeudy. If the two of them can stay together, it will do wonders for both of their careers.

3 - I realised that after I was a few picks past, that I forgot Brown, so I had Atlanta drafting him instead of Kinlaw (my initial mistake pick). Then I just got lazy because I couldn't spend a lot of time on this mock.

4 - I had to find trades from somewhere ;_;

5 - Anxious

6 - I agree that he could go earlier than #28, but I had those particular teams prioritising using their own pick rather than trading down. Minnesota and New Orleans are in win-now mode, Detroit will want to keep that pick 26, and Seattle just 'Love' trading out of the 1st round.

« Last edited by Matt77 on Apr 6th 2020 »

ViolinViolinViolin

Warrior13 Posted: 12:37 Apr06 2020 Post ID: 3450345
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
Like I said, it could all happen. Ten trades is tough. I think there were only five or six last year. lol
Sanzano Posted: 01:16 Apr07 2020 Post ID: 3450350
Sanzano
+
I like that mock draft Matt, if the Dolphins only manage to get Tua and Juedy in the first round the Miami gets an A plus in my book. That duo could easily become the next Montana and Rice. Look at Haskins and McLaren of the Redskins, they played together in college and were successful and it's looking like it may continue in the pros. Forget Haskins bad numbers, some of the pass completions those two made for the Redskins last year showed they are on the same page of the same book.

Matt77 Posted: 01:42 Apr07 2020 Post ID: 3450352
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Thanks. I also had Miami trading back into the 1st round to select OT Josh Jones, in preparation for when Tua eventually starts.

In that scenario Miami would have one of the most talented offenses in the league. Tua at QB, Jerry Jeudy, DeVante Parker, & Preston Williams at WR, and Jordan Howard at RB. And by the time Tua starts, we would potentially draft more o-linemen in the 2021 draft to protect him.

That's a good point you make with Haskins and McLaurin. McLaurin was a 3rd round pick who "had a chance to become an NFL starter", yet he is now one of the best WRs to come out of that draft. I saw some of his highlights from last season and he made some impossible catches. Chemistry between players is everything. Look at how good Foles and Keenum were for Philly and Minnesota respectively, but how bad they are for any other team.

« Last edited by Matt77 on Apr 7th 2020 »

ViolinViolinViolin

Warrior13 Posted: 13:04 Apr07 2020 Post ID: 3450357
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
I just want the Draft already. XD
Matt77 Posted: 23:16 Apr07 2020 Post ID: 3450360
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
No. I want the build up to continue. Draft talk is keeping me sane with no sport on :(

Also a reminder guys, our last mocks are due on April 21st. Try to do it as close to that date as possible without going over. That way you'll have as much knowledge about the players as possible.

« Last edited by Matt77 on Apr 7th 2020 »

ViolinViolinViolin

Warrior13 Posted: 07:33 Apr08 2020 Post ID: 3450362
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
Can't we have until the day of? Pretty please?
Matt77 Posted: 10:01 Apr08 2020 Post ID: 3450368
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
I did April 21st because it gives wriggle room in case someone forgets to post in time and has to do it late on the 22nd (there will be a -1pt penalty if this happens to someone). I considered doing the 22nd, but time zones differ between all of us and because I am I think 12hrs ahead of you, I could strategically post my mock at a time very close to the start of the draft. Essentially I'm trying to make it as fair as possible.

It cannot be on April 23rd, because someone could then post their mock once the official draft has finished. Time zones also make it tricky, since in this scenario you would have 12hrs more time than me.

If you can give me a good argument as to why I should move the date to the 22nd, I'll probably move it.

ViolinViolinViolin

Sanzano Posted: 10:34 Apr08 2020 Post ID: 3450369
Sanzano
+
I'm fine with the 21st April Matt, I don't think it will matter a great deal, as long as the the mocks are in before Detroit are on the clock with pick 3 I'm happy.

Warrior13 Posted: 12:25 Apr08 2020 Post ID: 3450370
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
I'm fine with the 21st, unless a trade breaks between the 21st and the 23rd that has significant implications OR Clowney signs with someone other than the Seahawks in that two day time frame.

Is that okay?
Displaying Page 14 of 86
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | ... | 84 | 85 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close