Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Revelation: Apocalypse

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
Gamerad Posted: 15:37 Mar07 2008 Post ID: 2147554
Gamerad
Post Likes: 1
+
"Of course I am a warrior. Idiot" Erikar snapped at Majure, gripping his two swords very tightly.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Sodacan Posted: 15:44 Mar07 2008 Post ID: 2147564
Sodacan
Post Likes: 2
+
"Don't look like a very strong one," said Majure, not moving at all. "And watch your mouth. With all this death going around, I'm not in the mood to fix it."
TestVirus101 Posted: 16:13 Mar07 2008 Post ID: 2147627
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
Zuntyh shook his head, 'No need to fight, you two, I'm quite happy we have so many here, I'd rather that it did stay that way, thanks."
Sodacan Posted: 16:15 Mar07 2008 Post ID: 2147633
Sodacan
+
"Wasn't fighting," Majure said simply. "If you didn't notice, my fists stayed down."
He swung his katana lightly as he turned around in pursuit of Lucifer and Gabriel, a series of small sparks shooting from the blade at Erikar's feet after he was a sword's length away.
Gamerad Posted: 16:21 Mar07 2008 Post ID: 2147648
Gamerad
+
Erikar was looking daggers at Majure, he sighed deeply, pulled out his own sword's, slashed them in the air, and hit one strand of hair, inches away from flesh.
"Not much of a warrior now, eh?" Erikar snarled, showing Majure the single hair strand on the sword, and spitting on it.

Pooly Posted: 16:23 Mar07 2008 Post ID: 2147653
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
Post Likes: 0
+
"As I've said before, I'm Hiro Habu, descendant of a legendary Shinobi clan" Hiro said, he span his blade around with his hand and continued after Gabriel and Lucifer.

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
Sodacan Posted: 16:23 Mar07 2008 Post ID: 2147655
Sodacan
+
Majure smiled and looked down at Erikar, indicating his shirt; a piece of cloth was already torn off, and his sword was already back at his waist.
"No more of this," he said calmly. "We're not against each other. We can settle this later if you want."
Gamerad Posted: 16:24 Mar07 2008 Post ID: 2147657
Gamerad
+
"A clan, and a legendary. Hmph, that means nothing" Erikar sneered, he was, being rude as always.

TestVirus101 Posted: 16:25 Mar07 2008 Post ID: 2147661
TestVirus101
+
Zuntyh shook his head, 'Egos,' he said, 'It's all about how fast you can swing a blade these days.'
Gamerad Posted: 16:26 Mar07 2008 Post ID: 2147664
Gamerad
+
On 07-Mar-2008 Sodacan said:Majure smiled and looked down at Erikar, indicating his shirt; a piece of cloth was already torn off, and his sword was already back at his waist.
"No more of this," he said calmly. "We're not against each other. We can settle this later if you want."
"...Fine, Sorry I guess." Erikar said, sounding not at all sorry, but trying a sweetly voice, a forced smile was plastered to his face

TestVirus101 Posted: 16:29 Mar07 2008 Post ID: 2147669
TestVirus101
+
On 07-Mar-2008 Gamerad said:"...Fine, Sorry I guess." Erikar said, sounding not at all sorry, but trying a sweetly voice, a forced smile was plastered to his face
'Deception is a terrible thing,' Zuntyh replied, 'I wouldn't go around telling people that everything is o.k. and that you're sorry if it's a throw-away line or a lie. If you do not like a person, that is fair enough, but deception is as I just mentioned, a terrible, terrible thing.'
Pooly Posted: 16:30 Mar07 2008 Post ID: 2147670
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
Post Likes: 0
+
Hiro looked at Erikar before spitting on the ground at his feet and turning away, he then quickly jumped onto a tree again and started jumping between them.
"I wonder how much longer till we're at this ghost town" he said.

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
Sodacan Posted: 16:30 Mar07 2008 Post ID: 2147671
Sodacan
+
"You could say it's egos," said Majure, "but I say it's something more than that. God punishes the wrathful and the prideful, but for some reason, I never thought of myself as devoutly serviced. I'm sure there were many others he could've give these powers to... why me?"
TestVirus101 Posted: 16:33 Mar07 2008 Post ID: 2147672
TestVirus101
+
On 07-Mar-2008 Sodacan said:"You could say it's egos," said Majure, "but I say it's something more than that. God punishes the wrathful and the prideful, but for some reason, I never thought of myself as devoutly serviced. I'm sure there were many others he could've give these powers to... why me?"
'The Holy Light is not something taken lightly,' Zuntyh replied, 'If you do not train night and day to achieve use of it and be found worthy of it, then there must be a reason you were given the powers. Sadly, I am a member of the Order of the Silver Hammer and thus have always trained with the Holy Light... whether I was a natural or not, I can not be sure.'
Zuntyh paused for a moment before continuing, 'The Holy Light is a blessing and not a burden, it should not be, "why me?" but rather, to be frank, "Oh hell yes!"'
Sodacan Posted: 16:36 Mar07 2008 Post ID: 2147676
Sodacan
+
"Of course," agreed Majure. "It's just that... well, I did train day and night, but never for Him. It was always for myself. I always had the habit of doing things for the wrong reasons, but they would turn out good. Is that how it works? Does He really just grade you based on what you've done, not how you intended to do it, and give His Light to the most qualified?"
TestVirus101 Posted: 16:40 Mar07 2008 Post ID: 2147679
TestVirus101
+
On 07-Mar-2008 Sodacan said:"Of course," agreed Majure. "It's just that... well, I did train day and night, but never for Him. It was always for myself. I always had the habit of doing things for the wrong reasons, but they would turn out good. Is that how it works? Does He really just grade you based on what you've done, not how you intended to do it, and give His Light to the most qualified?"
'While I would like to give you a concrete answer, even a man of faith such as myself does not have these answers. What I can tell you though is that from my own observations, he does not grade on what you have already done, whether it be good or bad, but grades based on future merit, what he feels you can accomplish. Despite knowing all, he sometimes tests us by giving often extrodinary gifts equal to that of a member of the Order who's been training for years and years only for us to find this person is selfish, detestable. This is a test of faith, and you, friend, I do not believe that you were given your powers to test us.'
Sodacan Posted: 16:43 Mar07 2008 Post ID: 2147686
Sodacan
+
"Well, that's good news," muttered Majure. "He really is a smart one, isn't he? Assembled us all here like this... but does he really think we have the future merit to win this battle?"
TestVirus101 Posted: 16:47 Mar07 2008 Post ID: 2147692
TestVirus101
+
'If it were his will that we fell to the Apocalypse, I do not believe he would allow us to practice the Holy Light,' Zuntyh replied, 'He works in mysterious ways, he does what he can to lead us in the right direction, but rarely intervenes to fix a problem, even one of this magnitude. He believes strongly in learning and knowledge I assume, for he has often worked very silently behind the scenes in times of major tragedy so that we could solve the problem ourselves. I think Assembling us here was his little push, he believes in us, certainly.'
Sodacan Posted: 16:49 Mar07 2008 Post ID: 2147696
Sodacan
+
"Surely, but I've never thought of myself as one of the Greats," muttered Majure. "I can only hope that by entrusting me with this Light, he's also forgiving me... if not, I might be in trouble if the Beast gets his hands on me."
TestVirus101 Posted: 16:58 Mar07 2008 Post ID: 2147703
TestVirus101
+
On 07-Mar-2008 Sodacan said:"Surely, but I've never thought of myself as one of the Greats," muttered Majure. "I can only hope that by entrusting me with this Light, he's also forgiving me... if not, I might be in trouble if the Beast gets his hands on me."
'You are under the common misconception that the Greats have a pulsing aura of holy light around them and frequently help elderly people do day to day chores. They do not, or at least I hope they do it sometimes, but the truth of the matter is that they are regular people. They are regular people who will step up and fight for justice when it's needed.'
Displaying Page 5 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close