Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

[Showdown] Risorgimento

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 13 of 17
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Last     Previous | Next
imaloony8.0 Posted: 23:35 May20 2011 Post ID: 3004860
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
"This one's got a massive ego," Fan commented as she watched Byakuya leave the ring. "His pride will be his downfall."

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
ss2teengohan Posted: 23:44 May20 2011 Post ID: 3004861
ss2teengohan
Post Likes: 0
+
(Thats Byakuya for you)

Soon, Byakuyas injuries were healed and his robes were clean. He walked out of the infirmary and up into the stands to wait for the next match.
Craizen Posted: 11:18 May21 2011 Post ID: 3004970
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
Farshan followed a little later. Being healed that fast and like that as new to her. She stretched out her once basically severed arm.

"This is just crazy. The states don't have anything like that."
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 16:39 May21 2011 Post ID: 3005222
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
Post Likes: 7
+
"Next match," the Announcer took the center of the ring again, "will be the last match before we choose the matches for round two! At it's..." He looked up to the screen to see who the random competitors chosen were.

"Fan versus Pain!"
imaloony8.0 Posted: 17:43 May21 2011 Post ID: 3005263
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Fan lept off the balcony, landing on the edge of the ring. "Appropriate name," she said. "You going to beg for mercy before or after I start taking limbs off?"

Craizen Posted: 22:56 May21 2011 Post ID: 3005313
Craizen
A'ight
+
Dru chuckled. "This is going to be one hell of a match. I wonder if they all fight in unison."

It still bothered Dru he could not detect a lead chi. He wondered where their control came from. Dru had drifted so far off into thought he didn't realize Farshan was talking to him till she thumped him.

"What are you in such thought about?" she asked, rather strongly.

Dru sighed. "Something you'll never understand."
ss2teengohan Posted: 20:19 May23 2011 Post ID: 3006046
ss2teengohan
+
(So is the pain bodies going to count as 1 or individual? Like if one dies, do I lose or if one steps out of the arena do all lose?)

Each of the pain bodies stepped into the area, the Naraka path stood in the back, the Preta and Human Paths in front of it and the Animal, Deva and Asura paths in front of them. The Deva Path spoke. "Break my limbs? Which ones? As you can see there are many of me, so choose wisely." he said with a smile.

« Last edited by ss2teengohan on May 24th 2011 »
imaloony8.0 Posted: 20:56 May23 2011 Post ID: 3006059
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
This guy wasn't here for my last fight. Better keep him in the dark about my speed for now, Fan thought. She drew her ferocious looking saw blade. "Breaking limbs? They're all coming off! The more the merrier, I say!"

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 23:37 May23 2011 Post ID: 3006085
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
Post Likes: 7
+
(( If there is a lead, ss2, then only he has to touch the outside. If they're all separate parts of one entity, than any of them stepping out would result in DQ. Conversely, if there is a lead, only he has to fall to lose, while if they are all separate but equal, all of them must fall. ))
ss2teengohan Posted: 14:25 May24 2011 Post ID: 3006343
ss2teengohan
+
(Well, The Deva path is the main body pain uses. So I guess that would be the lead then. He would have to die or get out of the ring to lose then.)

The Pain's looked at this girl with interest. "So be it" They said in unison. The animal path said "Kuchiyose no Jutsu" and summoned a two headed dog. The dog was giant and brown and had the Rinnegan with chakra recievers implanted in it. The dog rushed forward, fangs bared.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 15:49 May24 2011 Post ID: 3006385
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
A smile flickered across Fan's face. "Here puppy, good boy," She said, mocking it with her unarmed hand entended. As the dog bore down on her, Fan simply jumped between the two heads. She dodged their feeble atempts to bite her and landed on its back. With that, she gave a quick swipe with her sword, which was aimed to slash across the backs of both of their necks and sever their spinal cords.

« Last edited by imaloony8.0 on May 24th 2011 »

ss2teengohan Posted: 16:42 May24 2011 Post ID: 3006398
ss2teengohan
+
The dog fell to the ground. The body and heads twitched. Then, two new heads grew from the body and a new body grew from the severed heads. One of the pains said "You'll have to do better then that". The two dogs continued their attack on Fan.
Craizen Posted: 20:52 May24 2011 Post ID: 3006466
Craizen
A'ight
+
Dru gained a sly smile. "So he's a ninja type then? This is going to be good." Dru thought about his own phoenix, curious to know if this beast could stand against it.

"Fan has a light advantage at least. Pain didn't see her fight before so he can't analyze her strategy. But it's still even on that plane too. Hopefully fan just doesn't get too cocky. This guy is hiding a lot more than he is showing."

Dru looked as close as he could, staring at one of the paths eyes.

I wonder... he thought.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 22:22 May24 2011 Post ID: 3006485
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Fan calmly sheathed her sword, and set both of her arms together in an X shape in front of her face. Her hands began to glow with a dark energy. Just before the two pairs of heads bit into her, she pointed a palm at each of them. "Shadow Burst," she whispered. A wide, but short-range blast of dark energy erupted from both hands. But this darkness wasn't like one you would see at night, or in a neglected pantry in the corner of your kitchen. This is the kind of darkness that would swallow a black hole, and looked to devoure anything in its way. The kind that could only be mastered by one with a heart as black as the attack.
"Don't insult me with these puppies," Fan said. "Give me all you've got, if you dare."

ss2teengohan Posted: 07:25 May25 2011 Post ID: 3006616
ss2teengohan
+
The Asura path reached behind him and grabbed the Preta path. He lifted him up and threw him in front of the darkness. The preta path held his hands in fron of him and began to absorb the darkness. The Animal Path dismissed the dogs, and they vanished. After he threw the Preta Path, the Asura Path rushed forward to shoulder charge Fan.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 10:12 May25 2011 Post ID: 3006651
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Time seemed to stop for Fan as she examined her enemy. In her years of training, her mind had grown sharp, and she knew exactly how to examine her enemies as they attacked her, like they were an open book.
Off balance charge, optimal attack points here, here, and here. From here obvious attacks to the stomach, right leg, right lung, or the side of the neck. Bulk under the cloak suggests he's hiding something, perhaps weapons or extra limbs. Slight stiff movements suggest mechanics in the body, far less advanced than those on Magni. Based on the position of the others, they expect a charge and will probably prepare a counter attack. Fun, a nice little workout. What they won't expect is a small bit of acceleration.
Fan smiled as she pulled her saw blade again. This time, however, it was engulfed in the black energy similar to the ones they just were shot from her palms. In actually appeared similar to Hiei's Sword of the Darkness flame, but this attack seemed to be much more calm and controlled.

"That sly fox. She can control a dark power from the pits of Demon World too. Hers may not be as potent as mine, but the sheer amount of control she has over it..." Hiei muttered.

Fan jumped forward at her full speed. Compared to how the others had moved earlier was like a snails pace, from Hiei's side step to Gohan's flight to the Shadow Step technique. There was a muted boom as she broke the sound barrier, and got to the Asura Path so quickly that she may as well have teleported. With that, she took her dark sword, begging to use the dark power that shrouded it to slice something up, and stabbed it at the stomach of the Asura Path.

ss2teengohan Posted: 11:42 May25 2011 Post ID: 3006661
ss2teengohan
+
"Bansh? Ten'in" The Deva path said. All of a sudden, Fan felt a jerk and changed direction, she was flying backwards away from the Asura Path, into the waiting arms of the Preta Path, who had finished absorbing the darkness attack and was standing at the ready.

« Last edited by ss2teengohan on May 25th 2011 »
imaloony8.0 Posted: 11:45 May25 2011 Post ID: 3006662
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
((God modding alert! You cannot state that an attack hits another player! Stating that the... gravity... shift... thingy... hit wasn't the god modding part, since it was an area-of-effect attack, but assuming she did nothing about it and got caught in the hold, however, was. Please edit your post.))

ss2teengohan Posted: 11:50 May25 2011 Post ID: 3006663
ss2teengohan
+
(Sorry about that, I didint mean to, post edited)

« Last edited by ss2teengohan on May 25th 2011 »
imaloony8.0 Posted: 12:05 May25 2011 Post ID: 3006665
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Fan quickly yanked her dagger out of its sheath. Now that it was in the open, it was clear that it was a single edged dagger with a large knuckle guard on it. With a flick of her wrist, a chain extended from the dagger. Again, this seemed impossible, as the dagger appeared to not be able to hold a chain two links long, let alone this massive chain extending from it. The dagger stuck into the ground and pulled taunt. With a grunt, Fan swung her legs to the ground, and held fast. The force pulling on her was strong, but she could hold here. Glancing at the chain, she also wondered how she could use it to tip the odds in her favor.
"Come on, you split-personality metal face. Amuse me," she taunted.

Displaying Page 13 of 17
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close