Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Reality-The World [RP]

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 33
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | 31 | 32 | Last     Previous | Next
nightmare2 Posted: 10:42 Mar04 2012 Post ID: 3098699
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
"Well if you aren't going to hide behide anything how about you get rid of these annoying wolves, or better yet just fight me alongside your little doggies."

Morte kneels down a rolls to the side again, giving the second wolf a small gash on it's nose. Knowing full well it would go pretty hysterical from that Morte purposely ran at the first wolf. Being cut inbetween both he counted on luck, which pulled through for him as the second wolf rammed right into the first wolf. Both were knocked back a little and were dazed. Morte took advantage and swung his scythe across the second's neck then regained some distance between him and the first one as it regained it's own composure.

"Throwing on purpose is not the same as dropping it, Ziedi. Now why don't you sit back and patiently wait for your own death? Don't worry I will make quick work of these Wolves and Garm."

Morte changes his tone to a more serious one.

"Ero you know how many are left? And Kengo could you get my katana for me? It is in the lead wolf's eye."
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
penguinlord352 Posted: 13:32 Mar04 2012 Post ID: 3098742
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
Post Likes: 1
+
The lead wolf skids to a stop and turns towards the direction it's tail and the two players nearest it, Ero and Kengo, are. It howls and charges the two blindly, teeth and claws ready to swipe and snap relentlessly at its foes.

The other remaining wolf, with the gash on its nose, silently circled Morte for a moment before charging and leaping at him, deadly claws extended towards his head.

"I like the confidence, but throw you're just acting arrogant Morte. You think you can take the one who runs the game? Who, by default, rules the world of Reality? Don't make me laugh."
Garm's face drops all pretense of a good mood and his laughter moments ago seems like a hallucination.
Reality-The World RP (It's an MMORPG styled RP: it's never too late to join!)

credit to shay for the sig and Craizen avy.
I'm Sir Walter the Garnet Time-Traveling Assassin of the Gemstone Order.
Craizen Posted: 14:14 Mar04 2012 Post ID: 3098758
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
Ero still being attached to the tail, he moves quickly, taking the time of the pause to manage to grasp onto the wolves back. He stays just out of reach or dodges the snarling jaws.
"Just three I think! One seriously injured, the other going down. Kengo, disable it's other leg already before I'm lunch!"

Ziedi goes quiet for a second, changing his facial expression to one of slight fear. Not for himself, but for Morte, though you couldn't really tell. "Do we really need such a hot head? Not saying we need blind follower, but we don't people who are going to get themselves killed. He privately messaged to Garm.

"So Morte, why are you so confident you could kill either one of us? Or are you too stupid to realize the enemies you've faced are nothing but low level fodder?" Ziedi didn't doubt how smart the man was, but rather wanted him more riled to note how he fought when emotional.
nightmare2 Posted: 14:32 Mar04 2012 Post ID: 3098759
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"I'm smart, I can use something called my brain to fight. Strength can only get you so far, little Admin."

Morte heard the wolf, having remained calm and fully alert, he smirks and drops to the ground as well as turns fully around. With right before it lands he dives and rolls underneath it this time swinging the scythe side ways cutting through both of it's back leg's tendons. He stands back up and admires his work, knowing full well that it could no longer jump.

"No I am not stupid, first we had trolls strong as they were they were incredibly stupid. Now we have wolves who are quite dangerous being able to work so well in packs, but they have so many weak points. You have yet to give us something of an actual challenge, I am not arrogant but I am intelligent."

Morte did not fall for Ziedi's attempt to rile him, he stayed calm and continued to do what had kept him alive so far, think. He keeps his eyes on his current opponent, which had some pretty major wounds that hurt it's mobility.

"Alright how about this Ero you either let go of the wolf and when it turns around to eat you send a few arrows right into it's maw. Or climb onto it's back and send one into it's neck. Either way just hurry up your the only one that can actually see!"

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
penguinlord352 Posted: 15:01 Mar04 2012 Post ID: 3098767
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garm replies to Ziedi's private message.
The reason I am here is to curb that hot-head Ziedi. Otherwise, I'd have let Ventus or Tera deal with this for us.

"If you think you are more intelligent then the ones who made this world and the immersion system you are using right now, then that is the very definition of arrogance, isn't it?"
Garm has a rather scary air about him right now. Neophyte's glow flickers a little in fear.

The wolf facing Morte charged at him, despite the restrictions placed on its speed.

The lead wolf thrashes about like a wild bull, trying to slam Ero to the ground or into a wall.

« Last edited by penguinlord352 on Mar 4th 2012 »

Craizen Posted: 15:03 Mar04 2012 Post ID: 3098769
Craizen
A'ight
+
"I'll try!" He called back. Though it's was near to impossible to shoot steadily while it's moving like this, he thought to himself. He was about midway on the back of teh wolf, then he figured, well, it should have a spine right? Feeling along it's back, he took an arrow and slammed in between the vertebrae of the wolf, sending it's back half into the confusion and the wolf into a slide into the wall. He jumped off at the last second and rolled out of the momentum, and began firing arrow's at it's heart area.

"Take this!"

Ziedi sounds cocky in his next comment. "Because, your not ready for the challenge...Yet.

He opened up the private com channel. "Wovles are almost done. Ready to move them out after the last bit?

((Guys, Bio's, Levels and City information have been updated on Page one. Ziedi's bio is now up too for the curious . Please, REFER BACK to this page for information and details, and inform of any changes you may want to make. As this is a video game type RP, that will happen.))

« Last edited by Craizen on Mar 4th 2012 »
penguinlord352 Posted: 15:20 Mar04 2012 Post ID: 3098772
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
The lead wolf took all the arrows Ero fired straight into its heart and died, unable to move at all. Now leaderless, the remaining wolf stumbled and found its head impaled on the blade of Morte's scythe after the unexpected stumble. That made five of five boss rank wolves officially dead.

Garm replied to Ziedi on the private com channel first.
They may want to challenge me officially first. Let's see what they decide upon first, then act based on that. Either way, I'm going to wipe the floor with them.

He then began clapping slowly.
"Congradulations gentlemen. You are now level three. What shall you do now, I wonder? Challenge me for this treasure chest, or move on to the main game?"
Garm has no intention of simply letting them go. If they decide to leave, he'll be very, very disappointed.

nightmare2 Posted: 15:25 Mar04 2012 Post ID: 3098774
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
((posted at same time...))

Morte gets up and walks over to pick up his katana, sheathing it, then walks over to Ero and pats him on the back.

"You arlight?"

he Looks over at Garm with mild interest and is slightly cautious of him, he doubted he would just let them go after showing such interest in them.

"Seems like you, Admin, are the one who is arrogant. Intelligence varies, there are many different types of people each who is intelligent in their own way. One person may be a genius with computers while another is a genius on the battlefield. So no I do not think I am smarter than you when it comes to math, computers, or making a video game but I am when it comes to fighting. Also, Ziedi, challenges are meant to be overcome."

He remains wary of the two of them while he begins to address the small amount of wounds he has and examines his hands again being able to feel new strength coursing through his body.

"I would be happy to challenge you myself but as we are a group making that decision myself would be selfish. Ero, Rapheal, and Kengo... what do you guys wanna do?"

« Last edited by nightmare2 on Mar 4th 2012 »

Craizen Posted: 15:30 Mar04 2012 Post ID: 3098778
Craizen
A'ight
+
((Lol..Amend your post please. And Yes. It needed to be huge))
penguinlord352 Posted: 15:30 Mar04 2012 Post ID: 3098779
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
((There were two left, then Ero killed the lead wolf and you just killed the last remaining wolf after.))

Garm watches, pleased that Morte was actually thinking of his comrades first, rather than his own personal and selfish reasons. He clap and the lights come back on. Without standing, he opens up the game code and removes the remains of the wolves. Since they'd been specially made, they didn't disappear like they should have. He keeps one of the lead wolf's fangs and it flies to his hand, avoiding the players. He holds it out to Ziedi.
"This is enough for you to recode the wolf with right? You said you wanted to fight it later, didn't you?"

Craizen Posted: 15:53 Mar04 2012 Post ID: 3098781
Craizen
A'ight
+
Ziedi smiled. "It's perfect, thanks," he said, taking the fang. "And congratulations for you all to passing our little obstacle course and meeting level three. You'll be pleased to know several other of the people milling about before made it too. Having fun yet?" He asked with a large smile.

Ero seemed to be thinking it over, wondering the same thing. "I dunno Mort. They are Admin's, but who knows? Maybe things work better in numbers and I feel pretty good right now."

Ero noticed his short staff or the first time, his first Mana attack unlocked. He was excited and curious about the power. For whatever reason, it's touch made him think undead.

« Last edited by Craizen on Mar 4th 2012 »
Guy117 Posted: 15:59 Mar04 2012 Post ID: 3098783
Guy117
Big Ghey
Post Likes: 3
+
*Raphael had recovered his pistol. He knew that they had little to no chance of defeating Ziedi and Garm but he was up to the challenge anyway.*

I have no problem with a good challenge...
penguinlord352 Posted: 16:04 Mar04 2012 Post ID: 3098786
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"Well, I have to say you are very welcome, right Ziedi? Ah, yes, Neophyte, heal them. And, by the way, Ziedi won't be fighting. Just me."

Neophyte floes over the the four players and gives off a healing green light before returning to Garm's side. The players were all back at full health and even their level of energy seemed restored.

nightmare2 Posted: 16:46 Mar04 2012 Post ID: 3098791
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"Pity I had hoped to actually fight him, seems much more interesting than you. And Admin or not we do have the advantage here, never easy to fight more than one opponent."

Morte is feeling much better thanks to Neophyte and though he doubted they would actually win he was confident they could have a pretty good fight. He was also curious about what being level three granted him, having not read the manual he was pretty clueless. At first he just assumed it made him stronger but seeing as three seemed to be special number he assumed you got something with it.

"Ah yes thanks Neophyte curious that you were afraid of Garm earlier even thought Evanescent was Garm..."

penguinlord352 Posted: 16:55 Mar04 2012 Post ID: 3098792
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"I was afraid of the one impersonating him, actually. Ventus doesn't like to when Garm does things like this and he can be really scary when he is angry."

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it Neophyte. Besides, he helped me do this, didn't he? So why would he yell at us later?"
Garm turns his attention to the new players once more.
"And I take it your words mean you have accepted the challenge for the treasure, hm?"

Craizen Posted: 17:16 Mar04 2012 Post ID: 3098793
Craizen
A'ight
+
Ero simply fires a well placed shot in answer, aimed at Garm's left shoulder. "I would say so." Aron is practically giddy back in the real world, he was ready to play.

He followed up the arrow shot with a roll to the left and fired off two more arrows in succession, not quickly yet but they came flying, giving a perfect chance for a follow up by another player.

"I"m flattered, but I'll let you have your fun with Garm." Ziedi adds, watching from a safe vantage point.
penguinlord352 Posted: 17:25 Mar04 2012 Post ID: 3098794
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"Well, that's the spirit."
Garm swiftly got up off the throne with a single-handed hand stand, flipping over the arrows and landing ontop of Ero, forcing him to the ground by standing on his back.
"But you'll have to do better than that."

nightmare2 Posted: 18:21 Mar04 2012 Post ID: 3098797
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"Really now was there a need for such acrobatics? Such unnecessary movements are a waste of energy..."

Morte unsheathes his katana and walks over to where Garm and Ero are, he holds out his katana to Garm and looks down at Ero. He frowns slightly.

"You need some lessons in battle tactics, Ero. Should have atleast waited for us to talk over a plan of action seeing as we are fighting an opponent that can comprehend what we say."

Morte quickly takes a step forward and pierces his katana at Garm, more to get him off of Ero than anything else.

penguinlord352 Posted: 18:28 Mar04 2012 Post ID: 3098798
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garm spins to the right to dodge the katana, stepping off Ero in the process and bringing his scythe out. It was a standard scythe, but it had an elongated bone as a handle, rather than wood or metal.
"But doing things more precisely isn't any fun. And this is a game after all. The point is to have fun."
He swings the scythe at Morte with little effort or force behind it to test his reflexes.

Guy117 Posted: 18:53 Mar04 2012 Post ID: 3098802
Guy117
Big Ghey
Post Likes: 3
+
*Raphael shoots his gun at Garm's shoulders and proceeds to close in on Garm with his longsword drawn. He also notices a strange sensation in his eyes that has been present since he leveled up to 3.*
Displaying Page 5 of 33
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | 31 | 32 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close