Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Reality-The World [RP]

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 6 of 33
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | ... | 31 | 32 | Last     Previous | Next
Craizen Posted: 18:58 Mar04 2012 Post ID: 3098804
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
"We could spend five minutes sitting there and get our butts kicked, go in ballz out and get our butts kicked. Either which way, I'm fighting this out till the end." Ero wasn't really giving up, he was just objective like that. Plus, he read his hand book. There was a reason the level cap wasn't high as other games. It was supposed to define you entirely. And level twenty was a galaxy ahead.

As Garm stepped off, Ero took the time to take a low kick at Garm's feet, and draw his black-wood staff in the process. He didn't know how it worked, but he knew enough to speak summon, and a Undead knight rose out of the ground, properly armored with a broad sword and shield. Ero smiled, Hell yes. I think I'm beginning to like this game."
Scurrying back, he fired off a few arrows to back off his attacking knight, which was only level one, this being his first summon with it.

« Last edited by Craizen on Mar 4th 2012 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
penguinlord352 Posted: 18:59 Mar04 2012 Post ID: 3098805
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
Post Likes: 1
+
Garm pulls one of his Daggers of Form out in time to intercept the two shots. He still takes a very small amount of damage. He stumbles a bit when Ero kicks him and the scythe swings high, missing Morte entirely.
"Nice try. Attack me while I'm attacking your comrade. Sorry to say this, but I have more than two hands"
He doesn't sound very sorry to say such a strange statement. In fact, he seems to be enjoying himself. A third arm appeared on his back, facing Ero and the undead knight, except where the hand should be was a megaman like cannon, except it was golden. It charged up and began firing off fireballs at the undead knight. The fireballs intercept the arrows he fired.

« Last edited by penguinlord352 on Mar 4th 2012 »
Reality-The World RP (It's an MMORPG styled RP: it's never too late to join!)

credit to shay for the sig and Craizen avy.
I'm Sir Walter the Garnet Time-Traveling Assassin of the Gemstone Order.
nightmare2 Posted: 19:27 Mar04 2012 Post ID: 3098811
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
"Interesting little ability, once I am level 20 think I will just clone myself infintely so times. Seems much more useful, plus doubt the ladies find that any bit attractive."

Morte watches the scythe miss him and steps in closer at Garm ducking low and lunging at his legs. He wondered if he had more than two legs too but cast them aside to not be distracted.

« Last edited by nightmare2 on Mar 4th 2012 »
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Craizen Posted: 19:34 Mar04 2012 Post ID: 3098814
Craizen
A'ight
+
Ero moves his staff and directs the knight to block with it's large shield, using the cover to move back some and fire arrows at an arc at Garm, going over his attacks. The technique was relatively new to him, the stance different. He made sure he either fired on target, about 60 percent of the time, or short, so as not hit comrades.

Ziedi was catching the ever odd arrow, dropping then flat at Garm for the heck of it. He wasn't really worried, even if Garm let them have the treasure, the man was having fun.

« Last edited by Craizen on Mar 4th 2012 »
penguinlord352 Posted: 19:35 Mar04 2012 Post ID: 3098815
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garm spins the scythe with a flick of the wrist, guarding against the katana by deflecting it.
"No, scythes are just better against a katana than my daggers are."
A fourth arm appears with a sword blade where the hand should be. It swings down at Night's hands. Taking note of Ero's arcing he spawned a fifth ad,, another blade hand, to cut the arrows out of the air. One or two make it through and graze his shoulders regardless.
"Taking you all on at once is much more fun than one at a time."

nightmare2 Posted: 20:08 Mar04 2012 Post ID: 3098819
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"Generally i would assume daggers are as once I get in close the scythe becomes of little use."

Morte waves his katana up and deflects Garm's attack then steps to the side to allow Ero to fire wihout worrying about hitting him as much. He looks over at the Undead Knight and guessed that turning level three allowed that. He wondered if he could do anything cool like that. An idea forms in his head, holding out his hand facing Garm he thinks "Spingere Indeitro". A huge amount of force is blasted out of his hand, being caught unaware and surprised Morte gets knocked back. because of that the push back force directed at Garm is halfed.

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Craizen Posted: 20:33 Mar04 2012 Post ID: 3098820
Craizen
A'ight
+
"Tch tch tch. This kid has a lot to learn about scythes," Ziedi says to himself.

Ero's knight was getting banged up, and after enough strike's, it's shield got a hole busted through and the resultant damage destroyed it. Ero moved to cover around the center of the treasure room and continued firing arrrows at a steadier rate, his accuracy improving.

"Dang Morte! Try that one again."
penguinlord352 Posted: 20:47 Mar04 2012 Post ID: 3098822
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garm was actually knocked off his feet by the shockwave, but he recovered and switched the cannons and blades out for one single big rectangular shield at the end of his left arm, the scythe being in his right. Slicing the scythe into the ground to slow himself down, he uses the handle the launch himself at Morte, bringing the shield forward like a fist, simultaneously blocking Ero's arrows with it.

Guy117 Posted: 22:08 Mar04 2012 Post ID: 3098829
Guy117
Big Ghey
Post Likes: 3
+
*Raphael quickly got in between Garm and Ero. He shot his gun at Garm's right arm and swung his sword at Garm's shield trying to knock it aside to find a better opening in Garm's defense.*

« Last edited by Guy117 on Mar 4th 2012 »
penguinlord352 Posted: 22:22 Mar04 2012 Post ID: 3098830
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garm, aiming for Morte, was caught off guard by the shot and swung his left arm around just in time to deflect the shot by turning his hand into a blade so that it only grazed his right arm. The sword never made contact with the shield though because the blade arm easily made it in time to block the longsword's blade.

Guy117 Posted: 22:43 Mar04 2012 Post ID: 3098837
Guy117
Big Ghey
Post Likes: 3
+
(OH OOPS! I had actually meant to stand between Garm and Morte not Ero lol. Let's just continue with this. I should go to sleep after this I'm making too many dumb mistakes.)

*Raphael quickly attacked again by thrusting his sword at Garm's chest with one arm and firing another shot at Garm's head.*
penguinlord352 Posted: 23:27 Mar04 2012 Post ID: 3098886
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
A second shield arm sprouted from Garm's back, intercepting both attacks.
"You should always keep in mind your opponent's abilities and anticipate possible counterattacks using them based on observation."
The second shield shoves forward and uses Raphael as a second boost to pick up lost speed in the midair charge towards Morte to punch him with the original shield arm.

1 : 2 Posted: 00:59 Mar05 2012 Post ID: 3098932
1 : 2
Post Likes: 0
+
((wow couldn't even catch up to that one bit))

Kengo jumps in between Garm and Morte, attempting to block the punch with his greatsword.
"I can only do so much... Is it because of this strange sensation I'm feeling? I'm no more reactive than a wall..." he thought, being unable to do what Morte asked earlier due to a strange lag-like incident that disturbed his composure. "Then, let's see what recoil feels like in here!" he remarks.

penguinlord352 Posted: 01:15 Mar05 2012 Post ID: 3098940
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garm collides with the greatsword at full speed. The force of the impact is enough to force even a Tank back a few feet. Jumping clear, Garm switches out the shields and the blade for four cannon arms and leaves his normal arms as ordinary arms. Charging towards his scythe, he lays out a lot of covering fire for himself, though unnecessarily of course.

1 : 2 Posted: 02:58 Mar05 2012 Post ID: 3098988
1 : 2
Post Likes: 0
+
"Ugh...! Even the strain it puts on the arms... is extremely real!" remarked Kengo, wondering who the lad was. At the same time, he wasn't able to spot Evan from earlier, who seemed more or less like a veteran of the game. He smashes into a wall just as Garm began to rain down fireballs. His hands almost slipping from the hilt, Kengo manages to spin the great sword in front of him, to act like a shield, though the idea wasn't very practical. "Axis Shield! Argh... damn it!" remarked Kengo as the giant sword slips out of rotating atop his hands and fall to the side, digging its blade into the floor as the blade becomes irradiated with heat, scorched by some of the fireballs.

One of the fireballs came straight towards his head, but by luck misses and only hits his shoulder, scorching his shoulder and shoulder plate.
"Whew... close one..."

penguinlord352 Posted: 13:31 Mar05 2012 Post ID: 3099060
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
The barrage of fireballs stops once he recovers his scythe and the cannon arms disappear.
"You work well as a cohesive unit. Teamwork is important in this game...this world."
Garm walks slowly across the room towards the others, the lock pick on his belt jingling with its chain each time he takes a step.
"Well? Are you going to give up, or shall I finish this?"

Craizen Posted: 13:40 Mar05 2012 Post ID: 3099063
Craizen
A'ight
+
Ero had taken the time to string up Five arrows, and all came flying at Garm. Summoning another knight, he and it ran in, using the knight's great shield as cover. He fired off three more shots in quick succession, directly at garm, three more that would fall on the other side, plus the five that he had already shot. He knew they probably wouldn't hit, judging by Garm's shape shifting skills, but he just needed to get in close. He made motion at Kengo to move in too, and yelled at Raph to keep firing.
penguinlord352 Posted: 14:05 Mar05 2012 Post ID: 3099069
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garm reacted in an unusual way to Ero's attack. He formed ten right hand side cannon arms and fired them at once to destroy the arrows. Then he got rid of them, readying his scythe for e close range fight his opponent was apparently trying for.

nightmare2 Posted: 15:43 Mar05 2012 Post ID: 3099098
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"Try again... obviously as that was awesome!"

Morte watches the battle for a few seconds, seeing what he opponent was capable of which was alot. He sheathed his katana and decided to do some hand to hand combat with his new ability. He ran around so he was on the opposite side of Garm that Ero was, knowing he was attempting to get in close. He dropped to his knees and swung his left leg across at Garm's legs and aimed on hand up at his chest. This time with support he was confident he could use it at full force, if necessary.

Spingere Indietro!

Similiar to before some unknown pushing back force erupted from his hands, this time far less than before. Meant to unbalance his opponent or daze him for a second but combined with his kick aimed at Garm's feet as well as the other three's attacks he was certain it would be enough.

penguinlord352 Posted: 16:04 Mar05 2012 Post ID: 3099123
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garm instead jumped the kick and let the force attack shove him back into the wall, where he stayed several feet off the ground using his scythe as a platform.
"You'll need a lot more creativity than that. I don't mean to say you haven't hurt me a little bit. Hitting a wall kinda tickles, you know? Hahahahahahahaha!"
Garm pulls out both of his Daggers of Form and rushes at the undead knight, running up its shield and kicking it in the head to get behind both it and Ero.
"Since you're being so insistent....then bring it!"

Displaying Page 6 of 33
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | ... | 31 | 32 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close