Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Role Play: Crusade for Reality

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 8 of 13
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Last     Previous | Next
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 03:48 May27 2005 Post ID: 177193
Chaoticjaf123
Post Likes: 0
+
They were once again surrounded by blue light. when it disappeared, they were in between two buildings. Ryu peered out to see another ryu, another chaos, and link.
"You'l never succeed," said Link.
"Watch me," the other chaos said, putting one hand on the sphere of the past that the other ryu was holding. they vanished.
"I guess we can go interrogate now," Ryu said, turning to chaos.
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Cez Posted: 03:53 May27 2005 Post ID: 177204
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((Nicely done))

Chaos walked towards Link.
"Hey Slick," he said, grinning.
"What the?" asked Link. "How? But you... but I... how can you..."
"Be in two places at once?" asked Chaos. "I'm a doppelganger, kid. I'm all about the surprise."
"What do you want now?" asked Link. "I told you, the Shadow Key is in Death Mountain!"
"Not any more," said Chaos. "I want the third piece. And you're going to tell me where it is."
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 03:56 May27 2005 Post ID: 177208
Chaoticjaf123
+
((thank you... what did i do nicely?))

Ryu flicked the bracelet and transformed into Ragnarok. then, he too stepped out of the shadows.
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Cez Posted: 04:01 May27 2005 Post ID: 177218
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((The whole time-travel bit))

"I don't believe this," moaned Link. "This can't be happening!"
"It already has," said Chaos, grabbing Link by the throat and hurling him at a wall.
"I don't know where the third Shadow Key fragment is," said Link.
"I don't believe you," said Chaos. "Where is it?"
"If I knew, I'd tell you," said Link.
"Maybe we should just go back to Hyrule Castle and torture Zelda a bit more?" sugested Chaos, grinning.
"If you lay a finger on her, I'll..." threatened Link, but Chaos punched him in the face.
"You'll what?" asked Chaos. "Kill me?"
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 04:04 May27 2005 Post ID: 177225
Chaoticjaf123
+
((ah))

Ragnarok walked over, grinning. "Please chaos, allow me."
Cez Posted: 04:07 May27 2005 Post ID: 177227
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"By all means," said Chaos, grinning. "Link, you are going to tell me what I need to know, or you and Zelda are going to pay dearly."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 04:10 May27 2005 Post ID: 177231
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ragnarok walked up to link, past chaos. "So, boy, are you going to tell him what he needs to know or am i going to have to remove you from the food chain?" he demanded, picking link up and shoving him into the wall.
Cez Posted: 04:12 May27 2005 Post ID: 177235
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Threaten me all you want," said Link. "But you should probably look behind you first."
"Why's that?" asked Chaos.
"So you can decide what you'd rather do," said Link. "Interrogate me? Or deal with the Zenites behind you?"
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 04:15 May27 2005 Post ID: 177238
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ragnarok shook link twice and shoved him again before turning around to face roughly twenty purple figures.
"Yup, these are definately trhe zenites. "Care for a fight, chaos?"
Cez Posted: 04:20 May27 2005 Post ID: 177240
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Don't mind if I do," said Chaos. "Don't go anywhere, bro. We'll deal with you later."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 04:23 May27 2005 Post ID: 177244
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ragnarok cracked his knuckles. "Any of you boys remember me?" He flung three energy blasts into the group.
Cez Posted: 04:26 May27 2005 Post ID: 177247
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Chaos charged the Glove of Lowthos.
"Bring it on, losers!" he said. "Flare Bomb!"
He hurled a fireball at one of the Zenites, incinerating it.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 04:29 May27 2005 Post ID: 177249
Chaoticjaf123
+
"Impressive, chaos," Ragnarok said, grinning. He rushed forward and punched one of them in the face. When it fell he stood over it. "Prism Pulse!" He shot a ball of energy straight down it's throat.
Cez Posted: 04:32 May27 2005 Post ID: 177255
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"You're not too bad yourself," said Chaos. "Blizzard Blast!"
He froze a group of Zenites solid, and shattered them with a single kick.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 04:36 May27 2005 Post ID: 177260
Chaoticjaf123
+
"Nice, but this is already getting old... Cypress Dash!" He was suddenly surrounded in a green energy, as he ran right through all but one remaining zenite. all who were touched collapsed.
Cez Posted: 04:38 May27 2005 Post ID: 177262
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Chaos grabbed the remaining Zenite by the throat, and barked something at it in a strange language. When it replied, Chaos hurled it at a wall.
"Elemental Extermination!" he roared, blasting it apart with his most powerful attack.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 04:40 May27 2005 Post ID: 177263
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ragnarok clapped. "What'd it say?"
Cez Posted: 04:42 May27 2005 Post ID: 177266
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"I asked it where the Shadow Key was," said Chaos. "It told me it would say nothing to the tentacled one. Obviously, I take great offense at such remarks."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 04:46 May27 2005 Post ID: 177273
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ragnarok slapped his forehead. "We kinda needed him to find the next batch of zenites."
Cez Posted: 04:55 May27 2005 Post ID: 177276
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"And you didn't tell me that before, why?" asked Chaos. "You could have said something before I slaughtered him."
Displaying Page 8 of 13
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close