Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

2021 NFL Mock Draft Submissions

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 37 of 86
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | ... | 84 | 85 | Last     Previous | Next
Warrior13 Posted: 17:37 Apr25 2021 Post ID: 3454045
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
Post Likes: 1,056
+
I wonder how Gruden will surprise us this year. Ferrel in the Top 5 one year and then Ruggs and Arnette before likes of Judy, Lamb, and Murray the next.lol
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Warrior13 Posted: 05:50 Apr26 2021 Post ID: 3454046
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
Per Ian Rapaport, 49ers pick down to Lance & Jones.

Already knew this over a week ago. I think this further increases the likelihood that it's Lance.
Sanzano Posted: 10:03 Apr27 2021 Post ID: 3454057
Sanzano
Post Likes: 76
+
It's going to be Trey Lance, Mac Jones was always a smoke screen to cause confusion with other teams. You have to take the raw quarterback with the most talent at the end of the day.

Warrior13 Posted: 11:15 Apr27 2021 Post ID: 3454059
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
It's going to be Mac Jones by all acounts. Pretty much a guarantee now. Shanahan is out of his mind if it is Jones as it appears now to be more than ever.

« Last edited by Warrior13 on Apr 27th 2021 »
Matt77 Posted: 03:55 Apr28 2021 Post ID: 3454065
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 275
+
1: Jaguars - Trevor Lawrence (QB)

2: Jets - Zach Wilson (QB)

3: 49ers - Mac Jones (QB)

4: Falcons - Kyle Pitts (TE)

5: Bengals - Penei Sewell (OT)

6: Dolphins - Ja'Marr Chase (WR)

7: Lions - DeVonta Smith (WR)

8: Panthers - Patrick Surtain (CB)

9: Broncos - Justin Fields (QB)

10: Cowboys - Jaycee Horn (CB)

11: Giants - Jaylen Waddle (WR)

12: Eagles - Caleb Farley (CB)

13: Chargers - Rawshawn Slater (OT)

14: Vikings - Christian Darrisaw (OT)

15: Patriots - Trey Lance (QB)

16: Cardinals - Micah Parsons (LB)

17: Raiders - Alijah Vera-Tucker (OT)

18: Dolphins - Jaelan Phillips (EDGE)

19: Redskins - Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah (LB)

20: Bears - Kadarius Toney (WR)

21: Colts - Tevon Jenkins (OT)

22: Titans - Greg Newsome (CB)

23: Jets - Kwity Paye (EDGE)

24: Steelers - Najee Harris (RB)

25: Jaguars - Trevon Moehrig (S)

26: Browns - Azeez Ojulari (EDGE)

27: Ravens - Rondale Moore (WR)

28: Saints - Asante Samuel (CB)

29: Packers - Jamin Davis (LB)

30: Bills - Jayson Oweh (EDGE)

31: Ravens - Elijah Moore (WR)

32: Buccaneers - Gregory Rousseau (EDGE)

« Last edited by Matt77 on Apr 29th 2021 »

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
Matt77 Posted: 04:01 Apr28 2021 Post ID: 3454066
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
I know having Fields at #3 is a big risk, but I just can't believe that SF would be dumb enough to trade up to #3 to get Jones or Lance. Even if it flops, Fields and Jones are interchangeable.

I may change picks 3 and 15 before draft day.

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 Posted: 05:01 Apr28 2021 Post ID: 3454067
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
Not bad, Matt. That just leaves Dennis to post his. I will be posting the updated version of mine tomorrow at some point.

Suggestions, Matt?

Switch Waddle and Smith as the latter is dropping due to weight.

You might want to switch Surtain and Horn as I heard the Panthers are more interested in Horn while the Cowboys like Surtain if the each go CB.

Farley is falling due to injuries.

Vera-Tucker is going Top 17.

Ojulari is slipping due to inexperience.

Barmore is much more likely to go in the 1st than Ossai.

Just what I am seeing. Up to you, of course.
Matt77 Posted: 07:45 Apr28 2021 Post ID: 3454069
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Thanks for the feedback.

I don't see Waddle as a top 7 pick, even though some mocks have him there.

From what I've read, Surtain has always been the top rated CB. I was even hesitant putting Horn so high. To me, my choice is safer and yours riskier, but it may pay off.

I didn't want to put Farley so high, but he was a good fit for Arizona and the other players available weren't as good for them.

So you think Vera-Tucker over Darrisaw to Las Vegas? I see that as the only way he gets top 17, but I don't want Darrisaw any lower.

Tbh, I left Ojulari cause I didn't want to change too much in the 21-32 range. But I will leave it, cause I'm not sure Oweh, Rousseu or Assai should be higher.

Ossai was a reach, cause as is always the case in mocks, the top 2 teams are hard to pick because they don't have one specific need. I didn't even see Barmore's name anywhere.
EDIT - Barmore is listed as a DL on the website I use.

At this stage I won't make any changes. But that may change tomorrow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My feedback on your mock Warrior:

- Waddle above Chase doesn't make much sense. I see in your explanation that part of it was factoring in whether Cincy may pick Chase. If that happened, we would surely pick Sewell and then get one of the 2nd tier WRs, right? Or another WR in free agency?

- Parsons is the better player, but less of a need for Philly, who need a WR or CB. Since all the top WRs and gone, Horn would be the better option imo. But I understand why you picked him.

- I'm not sure Vera-Tucker is a top-13 pick. Most mocks I've read have Darrisaw being in the top half of the 1st round, with Vera-Tucker a little further down.

- I haven't even seen Jamin Davies anywhere except yours and Mike's mocks. I'm assuming he's a late bolter who's slipped through the cracks of the websites I use? Regardless, I think Tevon Jenkins would be a better option, since he's an OT. His stocks seem to be rising based on what I've read.

« Last edited by Matt77 on Apr 28th 2021 »

ViolinViolinViolin

Warrior13 Posted: 08:31 Apr28 2021 Post ID: 3454070
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
Based on what I hearing and reading, Waddle has a very high likelihood of going Top 8 as long as Top 4 aren't all QBs.

However, I'm going to change the Waddle Pick after the latest rumors.

Parsons was difficult to plot, but he has more talent than Surtain and Horn. He could be a steal at #12 if he pans out. I see him going as high at #9 and as low as #19.

As in Vera-Tucker Top 17, I mean Sewell, Slater, Vera-Tucker, and Darrisaw are all looking like Top 17. I have the Panthers and Vikings going OL at the moment, so it makes it simple.

Jamin Davis is definitely going in the 1st. Find a slot for him because he will be selected. Raiders, Phins, Redskins, Jets, Browns, somewhere just so you can have a chance at a point.
steelersrock01 Posted: 09:44 Apr28 2021 Post ID: 3454071
steelersrock01
Post Likes: 162
+
Devonta Smith isn't really doing himself any favors either. He said "it's football. We're not bodybuilders. We're not weightlifting." Bro, you WILL be weightlifting. And your weight will matter when you get destroyed by an LB that weighs 100 pounds more than you. And some DBs have 50 pounds on him.
Warrior13 Posted: 10:00 Apr28 2021 Post ID: 3454072
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
Yeah, he is slipping a bit, but I cannot see him falling out of the Top 16. Top 12 is the likely range for him.
Warrior13 Posted: 13:11 Apr28 2021 Post ID: 3454073
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
Broncos trade for Bridgewater. They say they're still considering a QB, but I think this just goes to show they will only do so if someone falls to them at #9.

Patriots in communications with the Panthers to jump to #8. It's being reported they have laid the groundwork for the trade depending on which QBs are available at that point in the draft. I wonder if Gilmore is included in the proposed trade. If he is, that would be a huge win for the Panthers. #15 and Gilmore for #10 would help them kill to birds with one stone.

This year is crazy. Love it.
steelersrock01 Posted: 16:36 Apr28 2021 Post ID: 3454074
steelersrock01
+
Makes some sense for New England too, Gilmore will be 32 and his contract is expiring. I can see a scenario where Fields/Lance fall and New England and Denver pick them up.
Warrior13 Posted: 16:42 Apr28 2021 Post ID: 3454075
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
Exactly. Sounds like the Pats want Fields, but it's anyone's guess.

I don't like the Bridgewater trade for the Broncos. Even with him, teams like the Pats, Redskins, and Bears have to think they are still in the market for Lance and Fields. If the Broncos want either of them, they will still probably have to trade up. But if somehow they can stay put and get Fields or Lance, it would be huge as they can sit for one or two years (both Lock and Bridgewater contracts expire in two years) before taking over.

Picks #3 and #4 will be interesting, but #6 and #8 could be just as much depending on how those first couple of picks pan out.
steelersrock01 Posted: 19:00 Apr28 2021 Post ID: 3454076
steelersrock01
+
Updated my mock to reflect the 49ers supposedly taking Mac Jones and reports that Atlanta will take Pitts. I have Miami taking Justin Fields but really I think it's because someone is going to trade up (Denver probably) and take him at #6. I'm also seeing a ton that the Bengals are taking Jamarr chase instead of Sewell.

I also think the Patriots will trade up to take Lance after Fields if Field sis taken at #6.

This pre-draft period has been nuts. Most exciting in a while IMO.

« Last edited by steelersrock01 on Apr 28th 2021 »
Warrior13 Posted: 20:52 Apr28 2021 Post ID: 3454077
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
Might be a wise move to put a QB at #6. I have similar feelings, but I'm going to put the QBs to the teams I think and hope they are the ones to trade up.

I'm thinking the Pats might be going up for Lance as well. I'm hearing Fields is dropping because of maturity issues, ones I don't see, but I can't see Belichick drafting anyone with such concerns. Obviously, the Pats won't be trading up unless Jones goes #3, Pitts goes #4, and there is no trade at #6 & #7. That's asking a lot; I have a gut feeling the Redskins might jump up to #6 if Lance is there.
steelersrock01 Posted: 23:18 Apr28 2021 Post ID: 3454078
steelersrock01
+
I don't put too much stock in pre-draft character concerns unless they're concrete legal proven things. Mac Jones has a DUI from when he was 19 that nobody talks about so it's kind of hard to believe teams will avoid a guy because of vague maturity concerns. Now stuff like Parsons is accused of I understand.

« Last edited by steelersrock01 on Apr 28th 2021 »
Warrior13 Posted: 09:50 Apr29 2021 Post ID: 3454079
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
We need your final mock draft, Dennis. ;)
Matt77 Posted: 10:02 Apr29 2021 Post ID: 3454081
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
I guess if Dennis doesn't submit in time, we'll just use his early April mock.

The Bridgewater trade changes a lot. In fact, I'll have to completely redo my mock again. No way Denver are taking a QB.

Also Garoppolo may not be traded after all, so I will be mocking Lance at #3 after all.

EDIT - No I won't. Every single mock has Mac Jones at #3 now. This absolutely should NOT be the pick, but it is likely it will be.

« Last edited by Matt77 on Apr 29th 2021 »

ViolinViolinViolin

steelersrock01 Posted: 10:14 Apr29 2021 Post ID: 3454082
steelersrock01
+
I don't think the Bridgewater trade changes much. He isn't really a starting caliber QB and for Denver is just a cheap backup that can push Lock/whatever rookie they take.
Displaying Page 37 of 86
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | ... | 84 | 85 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close